Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 2213 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 33189
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33024

    I can speak towards summer

    I saw her about 18 months ago or so. She was the second in a duo with Emmalee. She was a few months pregnant at the time. She was a dead fish. Hardly interactive, not talkative. When I switched to the other girl, she got up and left. I didn't use a condom. She didn't ask. I just went with it.

    Her lack of interest is why I personally would never see her again but maybe she has changed. Her body was like the pictures and was great to look at when fucking her on her back.

    Good luck.

    T.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstarz711  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has had any experience with these 3 or knows anything about them?

    Summer:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212781800

    Karisma:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212744414

    Luna:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212738019

    TIA.

  2. #33023

    Karisma, Summer or Luna?

    Wondering if anyone has had any experience with these 3 or knows anything about them?

    Summer:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212781800

    Karisma:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212744414

    Luna:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212738019

    TIA.

  3. #33022
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth86  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212426012

    Another great visit with Anna. She treats you well and prices are decent. She looks just like the pictures and takes good care of you. Talks a mile a minute but that doesn't bother me and she is a cool chick. Definitely a gem in this current market.
    What was them prices lookin like with? She definitely has a nice body and looks like she knows what to do with it.

  4. #33021

    Mandy

    She now has an ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212705376

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mandy recently, and it was as good as previous visits before she dropped off the radar a while back.

    As noted below, she's in a place off MLK in Covington. Nice quiet street.

    The place is is in various states of disarray, but the play area is decent. Nice, clean bed in a cluttered room.

    She looks the same as she used to except perhaps a touch skinnier. Obviously, the tits are still massive and she enjoys them being fondled.

    Excellent BBBJ to get started, then cover on and mish to the finish. (I'm pretty vanilla.).

    Struggling to get an ad up.

    I will repeat.

  5. #33020

    Method1

    Check your PM.

  6. #33019

    Search Goth

    Search the forum for Goth. Mia won't show up because search doesn't work with 3 digits or less.

    Generally bad reviews, hence the multiple name changes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she use to go by something else, has anyone had an experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flore...-/299032487608

  7. #33018

    Mia?

    I'm pretty sure she use to go by something else, has anyone had an experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flore...-/299032487608

  8. #33017

    Fallon

    Does anybody have any information on Fallon? She is very cautious about LEO in texts, as I had to specifically answer "NO" before she would proceed with any info. No reviews on LC and I haven't found any others yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Take care and be safe!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212604183

  9. #33016
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstarz711  [View Original Post]
    I got the opportunity to see Tink recently and she didn't disappoint. Got on a brief call where she asked to verify by doing a quick video chat. She sent me a Google meets link and I jumped on to prove I'm not a LEO. Immediately after she text me an sent me her full menu. I ended up adding BBBJ and GFE. Went to her hotel an she immediately sent me her room number. Communication with her was very easy an timely. When I got to the room she looks just like her pics. She's definitely fun size. We chatted for a bit an got right to it. She can suck like a pro. I had to slow her down because otherwise it was going to be a short visit. Once we got to the main event she was very vocal and definitely gets into it. After it was over we talked a bit more. She's pretty chill and easy to talk too. If she sticks around I'll definitely be back to see her again. Book her with confidence.
    You guys paying for her? She's definitely not fun size that is reserved for spinners which she is definitely not. I'd never be desperate enough to pay her LOL. People's standards have gotten super low.

  10. #33015

    JoJo

    Coms were decent, got a time set and an address, Texted for a room number upon arrival, crickets. Tried calling, did not go directly to voicemail but no answer, Left after waiting 25 minutes uncomfortably in the parking lot. Never had this issue with her before, oh well! Better luck next time if there is one. YMMV.

  11. #33014

    Ky

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    This question goes out to the Kentucky fellas. I travel down here every so often for work, but I'm in Maysville. Spidey senses tell me there should be some providers here but I can't find them. The closest the search sites get me is eastern kentucky, but it's really nothing.

    Do any of you know options I could check out on this side of Cincy and further east?
    There are but it's slim pickings. Never heard of anything towards AA Highway. Cov & Newport, sometimes.

  12. #33013

    Interesting Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstarz711  [View Original Post]
    I got the opportunity to see Tink recently and she didn't disappoint. Got on a brief call where she asked to verify by doing a quick video chat. She sent me a Google meets link and I jumped on to prove I'm not a LEO. Immediately after she text me an sent me her full menu. I ended up adding BBBJ and GFE. Went to her hotel an she immediately sent me her room number. Communication with her was very easy an timely. When I got to the room she looks just like her pics. She's definitely fun size. We chatted for a bit an got right to it. She can suck like a pro. I had to slow her down because otherwise it was going to be a short visit. Once we got to the main event she was very vocal and definitely gets into it. After it was over we talked a bit more. She's pretty chill and easy to talk too. If she sticks around I'll definitely be back to see her again. Book her with confidence.
    I've texted with her before as well and am intrigued but have yet to pull the trigger. It's nice that she offers pretty much everything but it's kinda weird how EVERYTHING outside of CBJ and covered PSE is an "extra". If I am understanding her menu correctly to book a HHR (and include a BBBJ (seriously?) you're looking at 3 bones right out of the gate. Want to throw it in her caboose? Tack on another $. 5.

    Anyone notice the "everything is covered" providers are also the ones who make content getting raw dogged by hood rats? Feel like that's the case here, but that's just a hunch.

    I'm not saying the prices are unreasonable but 450 for the experience and a 40 min drive to Groesbeck isn't exciting me too much. Maybe I'll change my mind.

  13. #33012

    Cinnamon

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212532028

    Real deal. Says she's going to be in town for the week.

    Took a little work to get scheduled, but it was worth it. If you like spinners, she's a good one. A little shy at first but I got her smiling soon enough. Everything covered, and it was a good time, and the price was right. I may see her again before she leaves town.

  14. #33011
    Quote Originally Posted by DiverManAk  [View Original Post]
    She has disappeared (again) for about 6-9 months. Her last disappearance lasted about 2 years. Hopefully she's doing better out of the hobby than in it. She's usually a hot mess when in the hobby. However I do like to go see her skinny body and good services she provides. Maybe she will come back again. If she does I'm sure I'll weaken and try and see her again. I have lots of numbers that she has used in the past. But doubt any are active.

    Dm.
    PM me she hits me up usually once a week to come see her. She is looking pretty rough so I don't go too often. Not posting or anything. Staying in Sharonville.

  15. #33010

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14  [View Original Post]
    What general area of town is she in these days? I saw her numerous times when she was in the Fairfield area. I'd like to see her again. Her body is smoking hot and her L1 skills are unparalleled IMHO.

    Luv.
    She is in the Kenwood area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape