Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 33189
-
07-17-26 07:49 #33009Senior Member

Posts: 230Location?
What general area of town is she in these days? I saw her numerous times when she was in the Fairfield area. I'd like to see her again. Her body is smoking hot and her L1 skills are unparalleled IMHO.
Originally Posted by Morgoth86
[View Original Post]
Luv.
-
07-16-26 22:32 #33008Senior Member

Posts: 62Info
Hey can you pm me her info??
Originally Posted by YoTooBig
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 17:12 #33007Senior Member

Posts: 290Link?
You have a link?
Originally Posted by YoTooBig
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 14:22 #33006Senior Member

Posts: 65Blossom / JoJo
With my regular in Florida this week and I seen Blossom is back, I decided to pay her a visit today. She lost some weight and looking good. Her menu is still wide open. The best part is now she can give a AWESOME gummy BJ. That how my visit started. Then started out standing mish, before move on to numerous positions. Finished up doggie style on the island of Greece. Even with a lot of baby oil that ass was nice and tight. Ended with blowing my load in that tight ass. My regulars ass isn't as tight as hers. I use very little lube on my regulars ass. Glad to see her back. I plan on seeing her again as long as she can stay out of trouble.
-
07-16-26 11:05 #33005Senior Member

Posts: 537Totally agree
She'd been on my must-do (pun intended) list for over a year but haven't been able to connect (again, pun intended) until the other day and I'm very glad I did.
Originally Posted by Morgoth86
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 10:36 #33004Regular Member

Posts: 17Sorry yes it's this.
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212529065
-
07-15-26 18:28 #33003Senior Member

Posts: 422Dead zone
This question goes out to the Kentucky fellas. I travel down here every so often for work, but I'm in Maysville. Spidey senses tell me there should be some providers here but I can't find them. The closest the search sites get me is eastern kentucky, but it's really nothing.
Do any of you know options I could check out on this side of Cincy and further east?
-
07-15-26 18:23 #33002Senior Member

Posts: 422Bailee
I can confirm from my recent visit Bailee is still damn fine looking. I expected her to be aged from the pictures, but it was hardly noticeable.
Originally Posted by DiverManAk
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 09:50 #33001Senior Member

Posts: 34Anna
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212426012
Another great visit with Anna. She treats you well and prices are decent. She looks just like the pictures and takes good care of you. Talks a mile a minute but that doesn't bother me and she is a cool chick. Definitely a gem in this current market.
-
07-15-26 06:38 #33000Senior Member

Posts: 433You have a link?
Originally Posted by Darkstarz711
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 06:37 #32999Senior Member

Posts: 225Bayli
The LC add you posted is Bayli and has been reviewed a few pages back.
Originally Posted by Morgoth86
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 15:17 #32998Regular Member

Posts: 17Tink
I got the opportunity to see Tink recently and she didn't disappoint. Got on a brief call where she asked to verify by doing a quick video chat. She sent me a Google meets link and I jumped on to prove I'm not a LEO. Immediately after she text me an sent me her full menu. I ended up adding BBBJ and GFE. Went to her hotel an she immediately sent me her room number. Communication with her was very easy an timely. When I got to the room she looks just like her pics. She's definitely fun size. We chatted for a bit an got right to it. She can suck like a pro. I had to slow her down because otherwise it was going to be a short visit. Once we got to the main event she was very vocal and definitely gets into it. After it was over we talked a bit more. She's pretty chill and easy to talk too. If she sticks around I'll definitely be back to see her again. Book her with confidence.
-
07-14-26 15:00 #32997Regular Member

Posts: 17Tink does BBBJ and GFE but it is extra. I recently saw her just haven't made a post yet.
Originally Posted by Cincy2015
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 08:51 #32996Senior Member

Posts: 34Same person?
Was wondering if this is the same person you met b / c the area and same horrible communications seem the same. I'm always looking for anyone in NKY but wondering if I should skip this one.
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212299839
-
07-13-26 17:08 #32995Senior Member

Posts: 106Bailee
I recall Bailee from about 10 years back when she was a stripper up in Dayton. She was super super hot and in her mid to late 20's then and was in high demand for lap dances and the VIP for which I experienced excellent services.
From her pics she's still looks hot, although not probably in her mid to late 30's. She was always chill and cool as a stripper. I've never ventured north to try her as a provider. From the good report below I probably should. I've tried to encourage a few of the better Dayton ladies to spend ac free days a month in Cincinnati. Post an ad. Or let knitter in the forum. Someone like Bailee would do great business spending a few days in Cincinnati. Maybe we should encourage Bailee!!
Dm.
Originally Posted by Jdarts8500
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



