Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 820 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 12300
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12030

    Shop owner

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    Nancy will be coming next month, but Cherry is doing an amazing job right now. We're really happy with her performance.
    Your reply sounds like you are the shop owner, are you?

  2. #12029

    The search thread feature is handy

    Quote Originally Posted by GetUp1970  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet?

    The photo provided by the shop looks interesting.

    Thank you!
    The "search thread" feature is near the top right of the page, just below the page numbers. I typed in her name and quickly found two reviews from January of this year.

  3. #12028

    Momo at Candy is the TUMA Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhanson475  [View Original Post]
    Where can on go to get Tuma "salad tossed ".

    In the mood for something different.

    Any suggestions are appreciated.

    Feel free to PM.
    If TUMA is your thing, then Momo at Candy is a must-see this month.

    She is well-known in SoCal, and I cannot wait for her return for some more rimming.

  4. #12027
    Quote Originally Posted by Burner77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see the current line up for K Spa? Anyone worth checking out. Was last there when Nancy was there late June. The other girl at the time looked very plain to me, so opted to wait for Nancy who is always A+. Both are gone, I think.
    Nancy will be coming next month, but Cherry is doing an amazing job right now. We're really happy with her performance.

  5. #12026

    Lalynn at Candy

    Has anyone seen her yet?

    The photo provided by the shop looks interesting.

    Thank you!

  6. #12025
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    I just have a hard time signing up for sites like this Too much free information on here. As such anyone sign up and think its good Seems rubmaps is the better site.
    I've had FT7 premium. It sucks. Not worth it.

    Most places haven't been updated or posted for years.

  7. #12024

    Lotus Kiki

    I been going seeing Lina for years now this month I saw kiki. For Asian sizes she is thick and shorty but that's how I like them. She a cute booty its not flat. She has C cups. If you ever watched Lemon Juice mature videos like on cornhub. You know most those ladies are older but still well kept. She likes them. She older I didn't ask her age but she has smooth skin for her age. No bad smells. Alphabet cbjabcdecfs. She did have a trimmed Bush. I just did the hh. I didn't feel rushed. Very sweet GND. I will be seeing every chance I get.

  8. #12023
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffLebowski  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, smart to pass on her. I don't see myself ever going back to "Good" either.

    Thanks for the recs, brother. I've heard good things about Candy. But.

    I've realized that I am kind of chasing the dragon in trying fulfill the memory of an experience decades ago. I think at this point I've been searching for an "older" provider who is more on the loving / sensual / silly / flirty end of the spectrum than what I've heard is going on with Momo at Candy. I also have a fascination with the legends I've heard of providers like Cici at House, who for whatever reason are in it for the love of the game.

    Hot young bodies are a dime a dozen, but as weird as it sounds I've realized it's pointless without some kind of vibe.

    Sorry to get all philosophical, but I hope to get input on some of those more passionate and interesting providers than just the hot and wild ones.

    Thanks again, good luck, and happy hunting.
    Been recommended to death, but to me it really sounds like you need to see Angela at Oriental Pearl.

  9. #12022
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]

    On a side note. I found a nice civie but working girl walking along stark about 158th eyes met and she showed interest. Fun blow and go ensued. So just goes to show Sometimes you can find something while watching where you drive, This also saved money over a Massage place. And was quicker than the time spent there. Granted not as comfortable but still nice. Cheers.
    Did you tell her you were a doctor?

  10. #12021

    Anyone sign up for FINDTHESEVEN

    I just have a hard time signing up for sites like this Too much free information on here. As such anyone sign up and think its good Seems rubmaps is the better site.

    Cheers guys.

    On a side note. I found a nice civie but working girl walking along stark about 158th eyes met and she showed interest. Fun blow and go ensued. So just goes to show Sometimes you can find something while watching where you drive, This also saved money over a Massage place. And was quicker than the time spent there. Granted not as comfortable but still nice. Cheers.

  11. #12020

    House massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhanson475  [View Original Post]
    Where can on go to get Tuma "salad tossed ".

    In the mood for something different.

    Any suggestions are appreciated.

    Feel free to PM.
    She will do it with gusto.

    https://www.findtheseven.com/listings/38687

  12. #12019

    Best option

    Where can on go to get Tuma "salad tossed ".

    In the mood for something different.

    Any suggestions are appreciated.

    Feel free to PM.

  13. #12018
    Quote Originally Posted by GetUp1970  [View Original Post]
    I can safely reccommend Momo at Candy, she is there for the rest of July. Anni at Candy is always my top choice. Jesse at Beauty and Chanel at Love are great options but neither are currently in town. Not sure if they will be back but it is worth keeping an eye out for them.
    Yeah, smart to pass on her. I don't see myself ever going back to "Good" either.

    Thanks for the recs, brother. I've heard good things about Candy. But.

    I've realized that I am kind of chasing the dragon in trying fulfill the memory of an experience decades ago. I think at this point I've been searching for an "older" provider who is more on the loving / sensual / silly / flirty end of the spectrum than what I've heard is going on with Momo at Candy. I also have a fascination with the legends I've heard of providers like Cici at House, who for whatever reason are in it for the love of the game.

    Hot young bodies are a dime a dozen, but as weird as it sounds I've realized it's pointless without some kind of vibe.

    Sorry to get all philosophical, but I hope to get input on some of those more passionate and interesting providers than just the hot and wild ones.

    Thanks again, good luck, and happy hunting.

  14. #12017
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimadebi  [View Original Post]
    Is it slow everywhere or just me? Stopped by Beauty because its within walking distance.

    Didn't have to wait, so that was great. I got a pretty face. Endowed in the chest region too which is hard to find on skinny girls. Yuki was her name? I think I finally understand that I will never see an amazing massage from these places. Not even the unicorn.

    Behind closed doors, still a banging time, literally. Nice round bubbly tits, not big enough to suffocate me, but shaped nicely. BBBJ was nice and slow. She's also light enough handle a few exotic positions. Pretty fun time.
    Sounds like that could be the Yuki that just left Red Rose above the crystal shop in Beaverton. I may have to head to the Eastside for a visit soon, she was great.

  15. #12016
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffLebowski  [View Original Post]
    Bliss Haven - 2 visits.

    Score:

    2. 5/5.

    Provider:

    Same 40's-ish MILF type both times, sexy body.

    Review:

    Ok rooms.

    Haven't seen this place mentioned much here but it's definitely mainly a FS shop.

    A bit dirty. Prior guys cover on the floor.

    Relatively high foot traffic. Many interruptions both sessions.

    Rushed. Both sessions ended before time.

    Fine, but wouldn't visit again unless in a pinch.

    $. 5, $. 7.

    Svcs:

    BBBJ, DATY, CBJ, FS (didn't try).

    GOOD / CNE - 1 visit.

    Score:

    0/5.

    Provider:

    Toffee.

    Review:

    Terrible rooms.

    This was a bad time. Toffee has a great body with a bad personality.

    Super super super Rushed. Ignored my input. Seemed to want nothing to do with me, which is new.

    Wore her AirPod the whole time.

    This place is gross, would never try again.

    Svcs:

    BBBJ, CFS.

    YUMI (Salem) - 2 visits.

    Score:

    3. 25/5.

    Provider:

    Same late 40's / early 50's woman both times.

    Review:

    Decent rooms.

    1st visit was decent. Good massage. Decent CFS. Intro's to another staff, early 20's. Couldn't be more than 90#.

    2nd visit was poor. Basically no massage, terrible BBBJ, rushed smelly CFS.

    2nd visit was so rushed she gave me. 2 back.

    Would scope for a different staff, the older lady is not fun.

    $$, $. 8.

    Svcs:

    BBBJ, CFS.

    Shu-Ya (Salem) - 1. 5 visits.

    Score:

    4. 75/5.

    Provider:

    Angelina.

    Review:

    Great rooms.

    1st visit was AMAZING. Angelina is an angel. Best massage of my life. Great CBJ+CFS.

    She is a gem, I left thinking I was in love.

    2nd visit, Messaged earlier in the day, and told to come see her, I showed up mid day and door was locked and sign turned off. No response to message.

    Will be back for Angelina, I could marry her LOL.

    Svcs:

    BBBJ, CFS.

    UP NEXT:

    Touch Volcanic.

    Candy.

    Any suggestions or input for providers who take their time and give true GFE?
    Thank you for the heads up on Toffee. I was very interest after seeing her picture. I will pass now.

    I can safely reccommend Momo at Candy, she is there for the rest of July. Anni at Candy is always my top choice. Jesse at Beauty and Chanel at Love are great options but neither are currently in town. Not sure if they will be back but it is worth keeping an eye out for them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape