Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 12318
-
07-18-26 12:01 #12033Senior Member

Posts: 88I've probably seen Momo 10+ times at this point, never got a rimming from her, but I also never asked. I got anni to do it once but I had to ask and she wasn't super into it.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 11:41 #12032Senior Member

Posts: 121I agree, this person sounds suspicious. Influencing to go.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 01:02 #12031Regular Member

Posts: 23Different lingo same meaning no?
The TUMA thing might be from the site's own abbreviations, they meant the same thing. Not many AMP girls goes down the right way and many goers are not liking this part maybe just less discuss than say DATY or BJ which is more commonly tossed around.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 00:59 #12030Regular Member

Posts: 23Yea the earlier review said she does good rim. Been waiting to check the place out while I am in town for the weekend.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 20:57 #12029Senior Member

Posts: 630Interesting
Momo has been reviewed many times by locals and I can't remember anyone posting about rimming. Is this a service you have to request?
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
TUMA is very seldom used here in Portland, most guys use rimming instead.
I did a search for Momo down in L A and all I found was reference to agencies. Does she work out of an amp or agency?
-
07-17-26 20:46 #12028Senior Member

Posts: 630Shop owner
Your reply sounds like you are the shop owner, are you?
Originally Posted by GreenMachine
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 19:57 #12027Senior Member

Posts: 2027The search thread feature is handy
The "search thread" feature is near the top right of the page, just below the page numbers. I typed in her name and quickly found two reviews from January of this year.
Originally Posted by GetUp1970
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 19:22 #12026Senior Member

Posts: 343Momo at Candy is the TUMA Queen
If TUMA is your thing, then Momo at Candy is a must-see this month.
Originally Posted by Bhanson475
[View Original Post]
She is well-known in SoCal, and I cannot wait for her return for some more rimming.
-
07-17-26 17:31 #12025Senior Member

Posts: 94Nancy will be coming next month, but Cherry is doing an amazing job right now. We're really happy with her performance.
Originally Posted by Burner77
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 16:42 #12024Senior Member

Posts: 32Lalynn at Candy
Has anyone seen her yet?
The photo provided by the shop looks interesting.
Thank you!
-
07-17-26 02:44 #12023Regular Member

Posts: 3I've had FT7 premium. It sucks. Not worth it.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
Most places haven't been updated or posted for years.
-
07-17-26 02:11 #12022Regular Member

Posts: 9Lotus Kiki
I been going seeing Lina for years now this month I saw kiki. For Asian sizes she is thick and shorty but that's how I like them. She a cute booty its not flat. She has C cups. If you ever watched Lemon Juice mature videos like on cornhub. You know most those ladies are older but still well kept. She likes them. She older I didn't ask her age but she has smooth skin for her age. No bad smells. Alphabet cbjabcdecfs. She did have a trimmed Bush. I just did the hh. I didn't feel rushed. Very sweet GND. I will be seeing every chance I get.
-
07-16-26 22:41 #12021Regular Member

Posts: 13Been recommended to death, but to me it really sounds like you need to see Angela at Oriental Pearl.
Originally Posted by JeffLebowski
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 18:21 #12020Senior Member

Posts: 1364Did you tell her you were a doctor?
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 17:16 #12019Senior Member

Posts: 1870Anyone sign up for FINDTHESEVEN
I just have a hard time signing up for sites like this Too much free information on here. As such anyone sign up and think its good Seems rubmaps is the better site.
Cheers guys.
On a side note. I found a nice civie but working girl walking along stark about 158th eyes met and she showed interest. Fun blow and go ensued. So just goes to show Sometimes you can find something while watching where you drive, This also saved money over a Massage place. And was quicker than the time spent there. Granted not as comfortable but still nice. Cheers.











Reply With Quote





