Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 22051
-
07-20-26 23:45 #21496Senior Member

Posts: 110Back in the early 90's there was a dancer at Hot Tamales who was a ringer for Kelly Bundy. She couldn't get a job at any of the big dollar 8 mile clubs because she had a modest tattoo on her arm. Just the one, but even with the agencies calling the shots she couldn't get her boobs in the door. Shame, as she was a lot of fun and should have made a killing with the MWC fans.
Originally Posted by Tbird11955
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 23:33 #21495Senior Member

Posts: 586Instagram Thirst Trapping- Bubbles
Bubbles. Bogarts and Silver Cricket.
-
07-20-26 22:48 #21494Senior Member

Posts: 45My turn off
Just my 2-cents. The tattoos all over the arms and legs is a big turn off to me. As we've been discussing, we all got our "types" and turn one / offs. I am not a fan of the bolt ones. I'd take an A-cup with a fun personality over a plastic girl. I like to have a few minutes of fun discussion over a "nice to meet you, let's go to the private room".
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
I'll be out tomorrow night for a sampling. I'll post later. Hopefully better than my last outing!
-
07-20-26 21:44 #21493Senior Member

Posts: 41My last post
This is exactly who I was talking about a page back lmao. She's great for sure.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 21:32 #21492Senior Member

Posts: 666Yep one of the nice things is that each of us mongers have our own type! I used to wonder why a girl whom I considered to be super fine would be ignored by others, now I am glad that's how it is!
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
I would rather be with a flat chested girl than one with bolt ons, and I especially dislike the newer trend of fake butts which I think are gross looking.
-
07-20-26 20:57 #21491Senior Member

Posts: 885Arabella is a sweet girl. I saw her many times before she got implants. She never tried to cheat me, and she had multiple opportunities.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
If she has joined the squad it is recently as she was not a member of it for years.
She has a good following and I know many who still enjoy time with her.
MM.
-
07-20-26 20:48 #21490Senior Member

Posts: 885JM.
Originally Posted by JietMan
[View Original Post]
Happy to help, and many guys have helped me over the years.
Post some reports about your adventures. I would love to read them.
MM.
-
07-20-26 20:47 #21489Senior Member

Posts: 885JM,
Originally Posted by JietMan
[View Original Post]
There is no rule we all have to like the same thing. I like nice looking tits I just want them to be real.
You have many more girls who interest you than I do. Lucky you. And if we happen to be in the club on the same night we won't compete for the same girls. Nice how life works out that way.
MM.
-
07-20-26 19:46 #21488Regular Member

Posts: 21Never seen her but I follow her ig. She in NY with her sister at the moment. She also goes to miami. She deafintly come off as a high demand type of girl. She mainly been at flight club lately. Seen her post 1 day that she can't beleive these girls trick for only 200.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 19:27 #21487Regular Member

Posts: 21Have not seen her for about 2 months. She works nights and usually not there right at 7. She had dark hair instead of red last time I had seen her work.
Originally Posted by Wolvie5
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 15:07 #21486Senior Member

Posts: 666She is a member of the squad, along with Amber, Brooklyn, Mia, Reign and a few others, dancing is strictly business for them, in the first picture she is wearing the squad neckless that they all wore at one time- a gold dollar sign symbol with diamonds, the squad members by and large truly hate men but effectively put up an act that the unaware fall for, their handler (s) are sometimes at the club after midnight keeping tabs /.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
They used to ask to be taken back within five minutes of talking to them and if told no they will move on and might even tell you that you wasted their time.
I'm not sure if that is still their MO, if you tip Mia on stage and it's only a couple singles she will likely not even say thank you.
granted Arabella is probably the nicest and most down to earth of the entire squad , so maybe she ditched the squad and went solo ??
-
07-20-26 14:58 #21485Senior Member

Posts: 113That does sound like Angel and does seem out of character she's always sweet to me.
Originally Posted by AnotherPerson
[View Original Post]
As for Sidney she came off as super entitled and rude when I spent time with her, and from what I can tell her time at Bogarts will be short.
-
07-20-26 14:33 #21484Senior Member

Posts: 224Sydney is at Silver Criket dayshift 4 or 5 days out of the week.
Originally Posted by PebbleSparrow
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 14:28 #21483Senior Member

Posts: 101Wow, I need to know when she might be working so I can visit ASAP.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 13:41 #21482Regular Member

Posts: 17Visiting from GR
Are there daily specials at any of the locations out here by Romulus? I have been to BTs and landing strip before. Are there and recommendations since I'll be here until Friday morning?
I felt that BTs had better rates than FC or LS. Let me know if I just got lucky.












Reply With Quote



