Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 1472 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 22076
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21491
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her bounce between Flight Club, Landing Strip, and BTs.
    Arabella is a sweet girl. I saw her many times before she got implants. She never tried to cheat me, and she had multiple opportunities.

    If she has joined the squad it is recently as she was not a member of it for years.

    She has a good following and I know many who still enjoy time with her.

    MM.

  2. #21490
    Quote Originally Posted by JietMan  [View Original Post]
    I've been learning a lot from your reports, thank you MM and all you happy great group of positive guys with your info for a great time!
    JM.

    Happy to help, and many guys have helped me over the years.

    Post some reports about your adventures. I would love to read them.

    MM.

  3. #21489
    Quote Originally Posted by JietMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you on that but I actually love the man-mades. It gives me something nice to look at.
    JM,

    There is no rule we all have to like the same thing. I like nice looking tits I just want them to be real.

    You have many more girls who interest you than I do. Lucky you. And if we happen to be in the club on the same night we won't compete for the same girls. Nice how life works out that way.

    MM.

  4. #21488
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her bounce between Flight Club, Landing Strip, and BTs.
    Never seen her but I follow her ig. She in NY with her sister at the moment. She also goes to miami. She deafintly come off as a high demand type of girl. She mainly been at flight club lately. Seen her post 1 day that she can't beleive these girls trick for only 200.

  5. #21487
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie5  [View Original Post]
    Is Cybil still at Henry's, and if so anyone know what days / nights she works? Thanks!
    Have not seen her for about 2 months. She works nights and usually not there right at 7. She had dark hair instead of red last time I had seen her work.

  6. #21486
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her bounce between Flight Club, Landing Strip, and BTs.
    She is a member of the squad, along with Amber, Brooklyn, Mia, Reign and a few others, dancing is strictly business for them, in the first picture she is wearing the squad neckless that they all wore at one time- a gold dollar sign symbol with diamonds, the squad members by and large truly hate men but effectively put up an act that the unaware fall for, their handler (s) are sometimes at the club after midnight keeping tabs /.

    They used to ask to be taken back within five minutes of talking to them and if told no they will move on and might even tell you that you wasted their time.

    I'm not sure if that is still their MO, if you tip Mia on stage and it's only a couple singles she will likely not even say thank you.
    granted Arabella is probably the nicest and most down to earth of the entire squad , so maybe she ditched the squad and went solo ??

  7. #21485
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherPerson  [View Original Post]
    I think you got them mixed up. Sky is shorter than Gemini. She used to do porn and escort. Sidney is taller. Last night was the first time meeting Sidney.

    I think it was Angel who you bumped into, but not totally certain.
    That does sound like Angel and does seem out of character she's always sweet to me.

    As for Sidney she came off as super entitled and rude when I spent time with her, and from what I can tell her time at Bogarts will be short.

  8. #21484
    Quote Originally Posted by PebbleSparrow  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I need to know when she might be working so I can visit ASAP.
    Sydney is at Silver Criket dayshift 4 or 5 days out of the week.

  9. #21483
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    I think she is popular with a lot of you guys. I never met her personally. Known sittings at Silver Cricket and BTs.
    Wow, I need to know when she might be working so I can visit ASAP.

  10. #21482

    Visiting from GR

    Are there daily specials at any of the locations out here by Romulus? I have been to BTs and landing strip before. Are there and recommendations since I'll be here until Friday morning?

    I felt that BTs had better rates than FC or LS. Let me know if I just got lucky.

  11. #21481

    Becareful with this one. She tried to steal my phone last time I saw her at BTs

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her bounce between Flight Club, Landing Strip, and BTs.
    Becareful with this one. She tried to steal my phone last time I saw her at BTs.

  12. #21480

    Any idea which days and times she's at for BT's or SC

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    I think she is popular with a lot of you guys. I never met her personally. Known sittings at Silver Cricket and BTs.
    Any idea which days and times she's at for BT's or SC.

  13. #21479

    IG Thirst Trapping. Arabella

    I've seen her bounce between Flight Club, Landing Strip, and BTs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-20 123813.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 123755.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 123307.jpg‎  

  14. #21478
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    While most of my visits are on days, I haven't seen her at any of my night shift visits in probably three months or more. That's not to say that she still isn't working there, it's just that I haven't seen her if she is.
    I appreciate the info. Thanks!

  15. #21477
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    I think she is popular with a lot of you guys. I never met her personally. Known sittings at Silver Cricket and BTs.
    And she reads this boards as well. I'm not going to mess with her if I were you LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape