Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 22076
-
07-20-26 20:57 #21491Senior Member

Posts: 890Arabella is a sweet girl. I saw her many times before she got implants. She never tried to cheat me, and she had multiple opportunities.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
If she has joined the squad it is recently as she was not a member of it for years.
She has a good following and I know many who still enjoy time with her.
MM.
-
07-20-26 20:48 #21490Senior Member

Posts: 890JM.
Originally Posted by JietMan
[View Original Post]
Happy to help, and many guys have helped me over the years.
Post some reports about your adventures. I would love to read them.
MM.
-
07-20-26 20:47 #21489Senior Member

Posts: 890JM,
Originally Posted by JietMan
[View Original Post]
There is no rule we all have to like the same thing. I like nice looking tits I just want them to be real.
You have many more girls who interest you than I do. Lucky you. And if we happen to be in the club on the same night we won't compete for the same girls. Nice how life works out that way.
MM.
-
07-20-26 19:46 #21488Regular Member

Posts: 21Never seen her but I follow her ig. She in NY with her sister at the moment. She also goes to miami. She deafintly come off as a high demand type of girl. She mainly been at flight club lately. Seen her post 1 day that she can't beleive these girls trick for only 200.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 19:27 #21487Regular Member

Posts: 21Have not seen her for about 2 months. She works nights and usually not there right at 7. She had dark hair instead of red last time I had seen her work.
Originally Posted by Wolvie5
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 15:07 #21486Senior Member

Posts: 668She is a member of the squad, along with Amber, Brooklyn, Mia, Reign and a few others, dancing is strictly business for them, in the first picture she is wearing the squad neckless that they all wore at one time- a gold dollar sign symbol with diamonds, the squad members by and large truly hate men but effectively put up an act that the unaware fall for, their handler (s) are sometimes at the club after midnight keeping tabs /.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
They used to ask to be taken back within five minutes of talking to them and if told no they will move on and might even tell you that you wasted their time.
I'm not sure if that is still their MO, if you tip Mia on stage and it's only a couple singles she will likely not even say thank you.
granted Arabella is probably the nicest and most down to earth of the entire squad , so maybe she ditched the squad and went solo ??
-
07-20-26 14:58 #21485Senior Member

Posts: 114That does sound like Angel and does seem out of character she's always sweet to me.
Originally Posted by AnotherPerson
[View Original Post]
As for Sidney she came off as super entitled and rude when I spent time with her, and from what I can tell her time at Bogarts will be short.
-
07-20-26 14:33 #21484Senior Member

Posts: 224Sydney is at Silver Criket dayshift 4 or 5 days out of the week.
Originally Posted by PebbleSparrow
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 14:28 #21483Senior Member

Posts: 102Wow, I need to know when she might be working so I can visit ASAP.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 13:41 #21482Regular Member

Posts: 17Visiting from GR
Are there daily specials at any of the locations out here by Romulus? I have been to BTs and landing strip before. Are there and recommendations since I'll be here until Friday morning?
I felt that BTs had better rates than FC or LS. Let me know if I just got lucky.
-
07-20-26 13:26 #21481Senior Member

Posts: 29Becareful with this one. She tried to steal my phone last time I saw her at BTs
Becareful with this one. She tried to steal my phone last time I saw her at BTs.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 12:57 #21480Senior Member

Posts: 29Any idea which days and times she's at for BT's or SC
Any idea which days and times she's at for BT's or SC.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 12:54 #21479Senior Member

Posts: 588IG Thirst Trapping. Arabella
I've seen her bounce between Flight Club, Landing Strip, and BTs.
-
07-20-26 12:41 #21478Senior Member

Posts: 79I appreciate the info. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 12:32 #21477Senior Member

Posts: 106And she reads this boards as well. I'm not going to mess with her if I were you LOL.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





