Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 1471 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 22058
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21488
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her bounce between Flight Club, Landing Strip, and BTs.
    Never seen her but I follow her ig. She in NY with her sister at the moment. She also goes to miami. She deafintly come off as a high demand type of girl. She mainly been at flight club lately. Seen her post 1 day that she can't beleive these girls trick for only 200.

  2. #21487
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie5  [View Original Post]
    Is Cybil still at Henry's, and if so anyone know what days / nights she works? Thanks!
    Have not seen her for about 2 months. She works nights and usually not there right at 7. She had dark hair instead of red last time I had seen her work.

  3. #21486
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her bounce between Flight Club, Landing Strip, and BTs.
    She is a member of the squad, along with Amber, Brooklyn, Mia, Reign and a few others, dancing is strictly business for them, in the first picture she is wearing the squad neckless that they all wore at one time- a gold dollar sign symbol with diamonds, the squad members by and large truly hate men but effectively put up an act that the unaware fall for, their handler (s) are sometimes at the club after midnight keeping tabs /.

    They used to ask to be taken back within five minutes of talking to them and if told no they will move on and might even tell you that you wasted their time.

    I'm not sure if that is still their MO, if you tip Mia on stage and it's only a couple singles she will likely not even say thank you.
    granted Arabella is probably the nicest and most down to earth of the entire squad , so maybe she ditched the squad and went solo ??

  4. #21485
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherPerson  [View Original Post]
    I think you got them mixed up. Sky is shorter than Gemini. She used to do porn and escort. Sidney is taller. Last night was the first time meeting Sidney.

    I think it was Angel who you bumped into, but not totally certain.
    That does sound like Angel and does seem out of character she's always sweet to me.

    As for Sidney she came off as super entitled and rude when I spent time with her, and from what I can tell her time at Bogarts will be short.

  5. #21484
    Quote Originally Posted by PebbleSparrow  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I need to know when she might be working so I can visit ASAP.
    Sydney is at Silver Criket dayshift 4 or 5 days out of the week.

  6. #21483
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    I think she is popular with a lot of you guys. I never met her personally. Known sittings at Silver Cricket and BTs.
    Wow, I need to know when she might be working so I can visit ASAP.

  7. #21482

    Visiting from GR

    Are there daily specials at any of the locations out here by Romulus? I have been to BTs and landing strip before. Are there and recommendations since I'll be here until Friday morning?

    I felt that BTs had better rates than FC or LS. Let me know if I just got lucky.

  8. #21481

    Becareful with this one. She tried to steal my phone last time I saw her at BTs

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her bounce between Flight Club, Landing Strip, and BTs.
    Becareful with this one. She tried to steal my phone last time I saw her at BTs.

  9. #21480

    Any idea which days and times she's at for BT's or SC

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    I think she is popular with a lot of you guys. I never met her personally. Known sittings at Silver Cricket and BTs.
    Any idea which days and times she's at for BT's or SC.

  10. #21479

    IG Thirst Trapping. Arabella

    I've seen her bounce between Flight Club, Landing Strip, and BTs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-20 123813.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 123755.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 123307.jpg‎  

  11. #21478
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    While most of my visits are on days, I haven't seen her at any of my night shift visits in probably three months or more. That's not to say that she still isn't working there, it's just that I haven't seen her if she is.
    I appreciate the info. Thanks!

  12. #21477
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    I think she is popular with a lot of you guys. I never met her personally. Known sittings at Silver Cricket and BTs.
    And she reads this boards as well. I'm not going to mess with her if I were you LOL.

  13. #21476

    IG Trapping. Nikki

    I'll space this out to not flood the feed. I actually met this one. Her name is Nikki she danced at a few Detroit bars but appears to have shifted over to the Landing Strip. Nice petite body but she is using a filter for her face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-20 121744.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 121729.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 121720.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 121708.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 121700.jpg‎  


  14. #21475
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie5  [View Original Post]
    Is Cybil still at Henry's, and if so anyone know what days / nights she works? Thanks!
    While most of my visits are on days, I haven't seen her at any of my night shift visits in probably three months or more. That's not to say that she still isn't working there, it's just that I haven't seen her if she is.

  15. #21474

    IG Thirst Trapping - "Squid"

    I think she is popular with a lot of you guys. I never met her personally. Known sittings at Silver Cricket and BTs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-20 121307.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 121239.png‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 120453.png‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 120430.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape