Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 1043 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 22750
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22120
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherPerson  [View Original Post]
    I think you got them mixed up. Sky is shorter than Gemini. She used to do porn and escort. Sidney is taller. Last night was the first time meeting Sidney.

    I think it was Angel who you bumped into, but not totally certain.
    That does sound like Angel and does seem out of character she's always sweet to me.

    As for Sidney she came off as super entitled and rude when I spent time with her, and from what I can tell her time at Bogarts will be short.

  2. #22119
    Quote Originally Posted by PebbleSparrow  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I need to know when she might be working so I can visit ASAP.
    Sydney is at Silver Criket dayshift 4 or 5 days out of the week.

  3. #22118
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    I think she is popular with a lot of you guys. I never met her personally. Known sittings at Silver Cricket and BTs.
    Wow, I need to know when she might be working so I can visit ASAP.

  4. #22117

    Visiting from GR

    Are there daily specials at any of the locations out here by Romulus? I have been to BTs and landing strip before. Are there and recommendations since I'll be here until Friday morning?

    I felt that BTs had better rates than FC or LS. Let me know if I just got lucky.

  5. #22116

    Becareful with this one. She tried to steal my phone last time I saw her at BTs

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her bounce between Flight Club, Landing Strip, and BTs.
    Becareful with this one. She tried to steal my phone last time I saw her at BTs.

  6. #22115

    Any idea which days and times she's at for BT's or SC

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    I think she is popular with a lot of you guys. I never met her personally. Known sittings at Silver Cricket and BTs.
    Any idea which days and times she's at for BT's or SC.

  7. #22114

    IG Thirst Trapping. Arabella

    I've seen her bounce between Flight Club, Landing Strip, and BTs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-20 123813.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 123755.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 123307.jpg‎  

  8. #22113
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    While most of my visits are on days, I haven't seen her at any of my night shift visits in probably three months or more. That's not to say that she still isn't working there, it's just that I haven't seen her if she is.
    I appreciate the info. Thanks!

  9. #22112
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    I think she is popular with a lot of you guys. I never met her personally. Known sittings at Silver Cricket and BTs.
    And she reads this boards as well. I'm not going to mess with her if I were you LOL.

  10. #22111

    IG Trapping. Nikki

    I'll space this out to not flood the feed. I actually met this one. Her name is Nikki she danced at a few Detroit bars but appears to have shifted over to the Landing Strip. Nice petite body but she is using a filter for her face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-20 121744.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 121729.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 121720.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 121708.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 121700.jpg‎  


  11. #22110
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie5  [View Original Post]
    Is Cybil still at Henry's, and if so anyone know what days / nights she works? Thanks!
    While most of my visits are on days, I haven't seen her at any of my night shift visits in probably three months or more. That's not to say that she still isn't working there, it's just that I haven't seen her if she is.

  12. #22109

    IG Thirst Trapping - "Squid"

    I think she is popular with a lot of you guys. I never met her personally. Known sittings at Silver Cricket and BTs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-20 121307.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 121239.png‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 120453.png‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 120430.jpg‎  

  13. #22108

    IG Thirst Trapping-"Lauren"

    Hi Guys,

    Just randomly posting IG girls that could possibly dance / waitress at the local clubs. Some I know some I don't. Never met "IG Lauren" but looks like she moves between Dearborn clubs and "No Extras" Detroit clubs. Feel free to chime in on any of these with your input.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-20 115406.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 115512.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 115439.jpg‎  

  14. #22107

    Cybil

    Is Cybil still at Henry's, and if so anyone know what days / nights she works? Thanks!

  15. #22106
    Quote Originally Posted by JietMan  [View Original Post]
    I've been learning a lot from your reports, thank you MM and all you happy great group of positive guys with your info for a great time!
    MM is an excellent source of information and guidance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape