Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 17261
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #17051
    Quote Originally Posted by Wleakr  [View Original Post]
    There are definitely women / babies that are capable of commanding a certain amount, which sets their expectations high. If they can get just one guy to meet that expectation, they feel they can do it again.

    She used the restaurant pick as a vetting tool. When you balked at that, she knew you weren't going to meet her expectation and cut if off.

    Works the other way, too. You could've used the restaurant pick to vet her. "Let's meet at Chipotle for a m&G". If she balked at that, you already know she's going to want more than you ideally want to provide. Now you get to cut her off.

    Either way, it keeps folks from wasting each others time and you can be off to the next option / opportunity.
    Fully agree. If a previous guy overpaid a few years (or pounds) ago, and she feels she's now worth more, she'll learn her lesson and come back down to earth eventually. Time comes for us all and her current pictures are average at best. No need to worry about it; her attitude is now someone else's problem. She spared you. There are plenty of single mothers used to giving up sex and who just need help paying their rent to go around (or be passed around).

  2. #17050
    Quote Originally Posted by LovePunnany  [View Original Post]
    So I have to vent a little. I was communicating with the SB on SDM and we finally set up a lunch meet. I told her to choose the restaurant since I am not a picky eater. She sends the list and all three restaurants have three to four dollar signs, very fancy restaurants. So I responded to her that a lunch meet to me is usually Chipotle or a mexican restaurant, not a very fancy restaurant. She proceeded to let me know that first impression matters and she was looking for a different kind of experience on our first meet. Then she proceeded to tell me that our exceptations are not aligned and wished me a good day.

    Question, what the FUCK is wrong with these babies and what universe are they living in?

    Comments would be appreciated.
    There are definitely women / babies that are capable of commanding a certain amount, which sets their expectations high. If they can get just one guy to meet that expectation, they feel they can do it again.

    She used the restaurant pick as a vetting tool. When you balked at that, she knew you weren't going to meet her expectation and cut if off.

    Works the other way, too. You could've used the restaurant pick to vet her. "Let's meet at Chipotle for a m&G". If she balked at that, you already know she's going to want more than you ideally want to provide. Now you get to cut her off.

    Either way, it keeps folks from wasting each others time and you can be off to the next option / opportunity.

  3. #17049
    Quote Originally Posted by LovePunnany  [View Original Post]
    So I have to vent a little. I was communicating with the SB on SDM and we finally set up a lunch meet. I told her to choose the restaurant since I am not a picky eater. She sends the list and all three restaurants have three to four dollar signs, very fancy restaurants. So I responded to her that a lunch meet to me is usually Chipotle or a mexican restaurant, not a very fancy restaurant. She proceeded to let me know that first impression matters and she was looking for a different kind of experience on our first meet. Then she proceeded to tell me that our exceptations are not aligned and wished me a good day.

    Question, what the FUCK is wrong with these babies and what universe are they living in?

    Comments would be appreciated.
    Probably the only time they will ever get a chance to dine there. So they YOLO in the hope it pans out. I willing to bet they ended up for lunch at popeyes.

  4. #17048

    SB Expectations

    So I have to vent a little. I was communicating with the SB on SDM and we finally set up a lunch meet. I told her to choose the restaurant since I am not a picky eater. She sends the list and all three restaurants have three to four dollar signs, very fancy restaurants. So I responded to her that a lunch meet to me is usually Chipotle or a mexican restaurant, not a very fancy restaurant. She proceeded to let me know that first impression matters and she was looking for a different kind of experience on our first meet. Then she proceeded to tell me that our exceptations are not aligned and wished me a good day.

    Question, what the FUCK is wrong with these babies and what universe are they living in?

    Comments would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails M3.jpg‎   M2.jpg‎   M1.jpg‎  

  5. #17047

    Gp

    Anyone seen this one? Stopping into town for a few days and def my type. Appreciate any help!

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...ndUser=0&nsp=1

  6. #17046

    Hilary

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo  [View Original Post]
    Hilary has been around for a long time. Social media says she's real. Has anyone seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-4ad27622d0e9
    I can confirm that Hilary is real and reasonably fun to be with. She has a descent body and an attractive face. She was also willing to host after meeting in public. You get the impression she isn't new to this, but I never felt like I was with a pro.

    I know I'm going to get messages so to save everyone some time, I'm not going to give out her number no matter what your situation is or who you have to trade.

  7. #17045

    Blu is a pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    Ofcourse, Blu is a pro.
    Yes. I figured. I thought someone might have an escort link of some kind to verify.

  8. #17044

    Hilary

    Hilary has been around for a long time. Social media says she's real. Has anyone seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-4ad27622d0e9

  9. #17043

    Blu

    Ofcourse, Blu is a pro.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo  [View Original Post]
    Blu seems super sketchy -.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-f06778c8bfc7

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-ab6ce0a9832a

    I'm thinking escort or dancer. I figure maybe someone has seen her on listcrawler before?

  10. #17042

    What I have so far.

    Jas.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-14334f91be30

    Last convo I believe she wanted 350 so I didn't pursue.

    Tee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-561c87581a79

    By now I'm pretty sure someone has taken her for a spin. Logs on frequently. I had 1 meet and greet I thought went well but that was all.

    Celeste.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-897f7a17621f

    College honey that's busier than a bee with work.

    Kay.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-48365ddf4ec8

    Taller than me but I'm curious about her. Tall ain't all when they're laying down and knees bent.

    Mercedes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-ccf6339d542b

    No weight listed and no actual full body photo.

    Rose.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-b2e671f50cec

    Mentioned 4 bills all covered. I kept it moving.

    Nina.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-78c27523d388

    3 bills is the magic number. I didn't pursue.

    Tay.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-28a3a3c85764

    I would pursue if she's legit. Funsized just how I like them.

    Anva.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-38c4c64250a0

    Another funsized one I wouldn't mind pursuing.

    Myrah.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-ea25ac1bfae0

    Chatted a while back, never met. May try again.

    Jasmine.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-cb76479664e1

    Not sure if she's been mentioned before but I like her looks.

    Lexis.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-159664414a9b

    Photos don't show much and located in Athens but looks cute enough to pursue.

    Tasha.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-17a97e7d649b

    Profiles that mention seeking women and romance pique my interest. Still in search of that elusive threesome.

  11. #17041

    Blu

    Blu seems super sketchy -.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-f06778c8bfc7

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-ab6ce0a9832a

    I'm thinking escort or dancer. I figure maybe someone has seen her on listcrawler before?

  12. #17040
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is Bella and I saw her many times couple of years ago. She behaves like a semi pro but not an SB, she hosts in cheap motels.

    Only reason I saw her many times is because she is a read head and gives good head.
    I remember some chatter about her before. It's coming back to me slowly. Thanks for the info.

  13. #17039

    Bella

    Yes, she is Bella and I saw her many times couple of years ago. She behaves like a semi pro but not an SB, she hosts in cheap motels.

    Only reason I saw her many times is because she is a read head and gives good head.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-b2b2ee1afb43

    I think this one has been around for a while, but her name is different. I recognize a couple of pics from years ago. Has someone seen her?

  14. #17038

    Elia

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-b2b2ee1afb43

    I think this one has been around for a while, but her name is different. I recognize a couple of pics from years ago. Has someone seen her?

  15. #17037

    Breanna

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-f14f52a241cf

    She was mentioned a while ago. Someone said she flaked on a M&G. But, I thinks she's been on the site for a while, so I wonder if someone has seen her. ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape