Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 18200
-
07-21-26 14:33 #17885Senior Member

Posts: 185Loved seeing Synai
Exact same experience. Really warm, nice clean and friendly girl! She is totally in BBJ with DT skills that are really good. Very prompt in communication and really chill to talk to. Highly recommend. Go See her.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
FO.
-
07-21-26 13:06 #17884Senior Member

Posts: 305Awesome Synai
Every time Synai texts she is making a trip to Orlando my priorities change to book her the earliest available window. I was one of lucky ones along with Ghostrider01 to schedule her one day 1. I don't want to miss her natural massive melons and the usual GFE service. Many of you remember her from good old days that she is one of rare finds from Orlo. You will be able to checkout her pics from initial reviews thread number 14344. When I arrived at her incall she welcomes me in her awesome looking transparent lingerie that was barely holding her massive tatas. Started with small chit chat, long warm hug, sensual kiss roaming around her body. Removing her barely there dress we move on to bed and she starts her BBBJ slow and sloppy gagging in between. Her BBJ skills are excellent coupled with DFK that stays with me for long time in memory. Moved on to 69 enjoying the flower for long time while she plays with Jr and continue to suck till I ask her to stop. Suited up and went for CFS and blew in the bag. Cleaned up and left extremely relieved and happy. She is leaving by Friday and indicated that her Wednesday schedule is open. Sharing the digits with SM only and have contributed to the forum. Regular members don't even bother. Enjoy.
Yumyum1.
-
07-21-26 11:53 #17883Senior Member

Posts: 1237Petite brunette that was in Sorrento, Mt Dora, Tavares at one point?? SevenyearMitch used to write Penthouse forum reviews about her. I saw her once, there was a knock on the door mid dream. Not only did she stop she opened the door for a dude, got something out of the dresser for him. Never got dressed while goin limp so fast in my life. She did continue, was able to finish. Never returned.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
Jesse.
-
07-21-26 10:32 #17882Senior Member

Posts: 11220's
Inbox me, looking for a girl in her 20's for regular meetups. Pretty much anywhere except Kissimmee please. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
-
07-21-26 09:19 #17881Senior Member

Posts: 629She informed me this morning that the other girl is not staying with her any longer. She was only there yesterday.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 21:54 #17880Senior Member

Posts: 387Debbie
Debbie is still available for the foreseeable future. She's bunking with a new UTR and doing full on FFM doubles. Plenty of fun and memories to be had. DMs for senior members only please.
-
07-20-26 21:51 #17879Senior Member

Posts: 387New UTR Ariel
She says she's been on the boards before as Ariel but it's been 4-6 years. I don't recall her but I'm sure someone does. She's currently staying with Debbie and running doubles or singles. I'll be handling GK for her and will give out access to SM only per her request. I met up with her today and tried her out on a car date as someone had the room busy with Debbie. She has a nice set of Cs, all natural, and smooth mouth, can be a bit more GFE if you like. Excellent grippy kitty, and somewhat vocal. It was a simple quick visit car date locally. Currently located at Sandlake and I drive hotels with easy parking.
Pics are pending at this time! No anal. Bbfs is an upgrade but no CIP. Bbbj allowed and is quite nice.
-
07-20-26 15:30 #17878Senior Member

Posts: 632Debbie
Saw her recently and had an amazing time. Excellent head game, dfk, daty, trip to greece. Great personality and down to earth. Comms arent always great but worth the wait.
-
07-20-26 14:03 #17877Senior Member

Posts: 396Sad to see her leaving Jax
I became one of her first Regulars in Jax after she moved to Jax, and after she became free to go to outcall or have an incall. For a while she was not able to go outcalls. It was a pleasure knowing her. I reviewed her a couple of times. It's bad and sad that she's not coming back to Jax. She is a good woman. She's a nice lady and very sweet. She is safe to be with, take home, or go to visit. In this hobby these safety factors are most important ones. She's beautiful of course but safety plays a big roll in everything. I am glad she didn't go on the extended visiting. I was worried about her being gone for a long time and I was worried about her delivering her secret during her visit. I am glad that it worked out.
Originally Posted by TaepoDong
[View Original Post]
I hope everything works out for her. I wish her luck.
I was not sure what happened last Thursday. I wasn't sure if she still has her phone with her or not to check on her. I am glad she is safe. Orlando is lucky and got all the goodies.
-
07-20-26 11:33 #17876Senior Member

Posts: 1148Oc tara
Yeah she's advertising on seeking now looking for guys to pay for her trips. I doubt she'll being doing bjs in the parking lot anymore. LOL.
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 11:13 #17875Senior Member

Posts: 632All good things come to a end
I am officially waving the white flag on the WWT Tour. (We want Tara tour) I visited family again and coming from north Florida I passed her exit and remember seeing her and getting one of the best BBBJ with no rush or complaints. I even read a monger on her is texting her and she says "soon" and nothing ever happens. Even if it does happen I am sure the price will be sky high. If I do find a regular on that stretch of i4 or Daytona area I will be set again.
-
07-20-26 09:48 #17874Senior Member

Posts: 742Debbie
I managed to get some time this weekend and see Debbie. I had seen her multiple times before in the past and she looked as good as ever to me. I showed up she gave me the room number told me to come in and when I arrived she was in the shower geting ready for me. She was staying in what I think it a very central located area but has been moving around a lot lately to different hotels. Had an amazing time and she took good care of me with nice kissing and she was open to anything I wanted but like I said she has been seeing me for a while now and we are pretty comforatble together. She didn't watch the clock with me and I went decently over the hour and she seemed a little sad when I finally had to leave and head home so she maybe a little lonely and needing company. I highly recommend her but only down side is she is usually a little slow so figure her to not be ready on time and responses can sometimes take a minute to get back from her as she get distracted easily and forgets to check her phone "her words not mine" LOL. Treat her good guys she is pretty honest from what I've seen so far and told me everything she has going on at the moment. She is needing help with money not advertising for free sex like apparently has been getting offered to her LOL.
-
07-20-26 09:32 #17873Senior Member

Posts: 61Synai UTR
Well gentlemen I dreamed that Synai arrived at our beautiful city. She let me know she was here and off I went to see her. She greeted me with a big beautiful smile that just sets you at ease. We chatted for a while sipping on some wine and making out as we drank our wine. Synai is very sensual and very responsive to every touch. Her low sexy moaning as she DFK with me was very erotic to hear which just made me harder. She made her way down to Jr and deep throated him like a champ!! She gives a very sloppy and wet BBBJ. In between the action we took little breaks sipped on wine and just had an amazing time with her. I will definitely try to see her again before she goes back home. If you haven't seen her don't miss out. She will be here a few more days!!
Have fun.
GR01.
-
07-20-26 09:32 #17872Senior Member

Posts: 91Excellent response
Great response.
Originally Posted by SarahMaitland
[View Original Post]
Everyone has to remember that we are meeting real women in this hobby. Not some artificial intelligent robot. Even if the provider is top tier, we are going to click with some of these ladies and not with others. Sarah's response was perfect as she could have bashed the reviewer; but didn't.
I appreciate the reviewer for providing his opinion in a professional manner as well as Sarah's reply. Great job on both parties.
-
07-20-26 08:43 #17871Senior Member

Posts: 82Sophia. Puerto Rican UTR.
Pleased to report I made it to Orlando and of course saw the ever delightful Sophia. I had her come to me for an extended date this time. It included meal and drinks together. Then an incredible shower together that was so intimate and pleasurable (she needs a two hour appointment or more to make this element happen). Then it was off to the bed. I gave her pleasure first which was so powerful. She was vocal and quivering. My turn started with a BBBJ that rocked me, including attention to the boys. Soon it was cover time and missionary to allow passionate kissing while thrusting. I had her flip over and finished in doggy so I could slam into that incredible ass. We got back in the shower to rinse off. Laid down in the bed and I fell asleep holding her. She whispered "baby I want to stay all night with you, but I have to go" in that cute accent. I got up and got dressed and walked her to her car. She pull me in for one last kiss. Damn this girl is incredible.
Originally Posted by JustAMonger26
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






