Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 18196
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17896

    Cynai

    I was able to pre book a time slot with Cynai and I'm so glad I did. She had put in a lot of effort into getting the room ready. She brought her own decorated shower curtains, rug, and even bed sheets. She had some nice lighting and music going on when I arrived. She greeted me in a pretty sexy outfit. She loves to deep throat and made sure I was more than satisfied with her services. I had such a great time with her and will consider her top tier. She is a great gal and hope she visits us more often.

  2. #17895

    Ariel Info

    Quote Originally Posted by HardWoodsman  [View Original Post]
    I remember her. She was Swim's UTR. He was damn near in love with her. Despite that he didn't mind sharing her with friends. It was more like 10 years ago. I use to go back and forth between her and JennCici, RIP. She was 19 or 20 than. She had a tight little body. Come to think about it she was tight all over. If she is the same girl and kept her figure I'd love to have a reunion.
    I was fortunate to have seen JennCici. If arial is anything of a spinner like that, I would certainly be interested.

  3. #17894
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    Surprised she has an incall. I thought she stopped hosting.
    I've only seen her once at my spot. All the other visits have been at her apartment under the dream catcher.

  4. #17893

    Debbie

    Thanks orlandodd for the digits. Was in town for a few days, finally meet debbie. Great personality she did everything I wanted. Had a great experience. Bbj greece highly Reccomnded.

  5. #17892

    Debbie

    Saw Debbie a couple of days ago and she is just like I remembered her. Willing to please and makes sure you will leave happy.

  6. #17891
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    She says she's been on the boards before as Ariel but it's been 4-6 years. I don't recall her but I'm sure someone does. She's currently staying with Debbie and running doubles or singles. I'll be handling GK for her and will give out access to SM only per her request. I met up with her today and tried her out on a car date as someone had the room busy with Debbie. She has a nice set of Cs, all natural, and smooth mouth, can be a bit more GFE if you like. Excellent grippy kitty, and somewhat vocal. It was a simple quick visit car date locally. Currently located at Sandlake and I drive hotels with easy parking.

    Pics are pending at this time! No anal. Bbfs is an upgrade but no CIP. Bbbj allowed and is quite nice.
    Ariel isn't new. She's been around for quite some time.

  7. #17890

    Synai

    Got the chance to see the amazing Synai during my lunch break today. What an amazing woman. She has an energy she brings that will drive you crazy in sexual pleasure. Opting for the half hour, we quickly learned every inch of our bodies. Giving her pleasure with my tongue on her tasty pussy lead to her squirming in pleasure which lead to a cover being thrown on and pounding in mish to a powerful release of pleasure. The chit chat afterwards was very comforting. Synai is a chill woman who isn't afraid to be goofy. I enjoyed my time talking with her as much as I did during our session.

    Thanks to GR01 for the digits. I'm glad I had this opportunity.

  8. #17889

    Synai

    I finally met the amazing Synai. The last few times she's been down, I have been out of town. I set up a morning meet on Monday, and she was prepared as I arrived right on time. All of her reviews are accurate. She's absolutely amazing, and is definitely a must see. Thanks GR01 for the digits.

  9. #17888

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse54  [View Original Post]
    Petite brunette that was in Sorrento, Mt Dora, Tavares at one point?? SevenyearMitch used to write Penthouse forum reviews about her. I saw her once, there was a knock on the door mid dream. Not only did she stop she opened the door for a dude, got something out of the dresser for him. Never got dressed while goin limp so fast in my life. She did continue, was able to finish. Never returned.

    Jesse.
    I remember her. She was Swim's UTR. He was damn near in love with her. Despite that he didn't mind sharing her with friends. It was more like 10 years ago. I use to go back and forth between her and JennCici, RIP. She was 19 or 20 than. She had a tight little body. Come to think about it she was tight all over. If she is the same girl and kept her figure I'd love to have a reunion.

  10. #17887
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    Every time Synai texts she is making a trip to Orlando my priorities change to book her the earliest available window. I was one of lucky ones along with Ghostrider01 to schedule her one day 1. I don't want to miss her natural massive melons and the usual GFE service. Many of you remember her from good old days that she is one of rare finds from Orlo. You will be able to checkout her pics from initial reviews thread number 14344. When I arrived at her incall she welcomes me in her awesome looking transparent lingerie that was barely holding her massive tatas. Started with small chit chat, long warm hug, sensual kiss roaming around her body. Removing her barely there dress we move on to bed and she starts her BBBJ slow and sloppy gagging in between. Her BBJ skills are excellent coupled with DFK that stays with me for long time in memory. Moved on to 69 enjoying the flower for long time while she plays with Jr and continue to suck till I ask her to stop. Suited up and went for CFS and blew in the bag. Cleaned up and left extremely relieved and happy. She is leaving by Friday and indicated that her Wednesday schedule is open. Sharing the digits with SM only and have contributed to the forum. Regular members don't even bother. Enjoy.

    Yumyum1.
    I'm interested meeting her. Can you pm her number.

    Ty.

  11. #17886

    Debbie was great!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    Debbie is still available for the foreseeable future. She's bunking with a new UTR and doing full on FFM doubles. Plenty of fun and memories to be had. DMs for senior members only please.
    Thanks OrlandoOD for the hook up. Saw Debbie last week. She is nice and friendly. PSE experience is on the table for extras. She seems very open minded and very willing to please you. Go see her.

    FO.

  12. #17885

    Loved seeing Synai

    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    Every time Synai texts she is making a trip to Orlando my priorities change to book her the earliest available window. I was one of lucky ones along with Ghostrider01 to schedule her one day 1. I don't want to miss her natural massive melons and the usual GFE service. Many of you remember her from good old days that she is one of rare finds from Orlo. You will be able to checkout her pics from initial reviews thread number 14344. When I arrived at her incall she welcomes me in her awesome looking transparent lingerie that was barely holding her massive tatas. Started with small chit chat, long warm hug, sensual kiss roaming around her body. Removing her barely there dress we move on to bed and she starts her BBBJ slow and sloppy gagging in between. Her BBJ skills are excellent coupled with DFK that stays with me for long time in memory. Moved on to 69 enjoying the flower for long time while she plays with Jr and continue to suck till I ask her to stop. Suited up and went for CFS and blew in the bag. Cleaned up and left extremely relieved and happy. She is leaving by Friday and indicated that her Wednesday schedule is open. Sharing the digits with SM only and have contributed to the forum. Regular members don't even bother. Enjoy.

    Yumyum1.
    Exact same experience. Really warm, nice clean and friendly girl! She is totally in BBJ with DT skills that are really good. Very prompt in communication and really chill to talk to. Highly recommend. Go See her.

    FO.

  13. #17884

    Awesome Synai

    Every time Synai texts she is making a trip to Orlando my priorities change to book her the earliest available window. I was one of lucky ones along with Ghostrider01 to schedule her one day 1. I don't want to miss her natural massive melons and the usual GFE service. Many of you remember her from good old days that she is one of rare finds from Orlo. You will be able to checkout her pics from initial reviews thread number 14344. When I arrived at her incall she welcomes me in her awesome looking transparent lingerie that was barely holding her massive tatas. Started with small chit chat, long warm hug, sensual kiss roaming around her body. Removing her barely there dress we move on to bed and she starts her BBBJ slow and sloppy gagging in between. Her BBJ skills are excellent coupled with DFK that stays with me for long time in memory. Moved on to 69 enjoying the flower for long time while she plays with Jr and continue to suck till I ask her to stop. Suited up and went for CFS and blew in the bag. Cleaned up and left extremely relieved and happy. She is leaving by Friday and indicated that her Wednesday schedule is open. Sharing the digits with SM only and have contributed to the forum. Regular members don't even bother. Enjoy.

    Yumyum1.

  14. #17883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    She says she's been on the boards before as Ariel but it's been 4-6 years. I don't recall her but I'm sure someone does. She's currently staying with Debbie and running doubles or singles. I'll be handling GK for her and will give out access to SM only per her request. I met up with her today and tried her out on a car date as someone had the room busy with Debbie. She has a nice set of Cs, all natural, and smooth mouth, can be a bit more GFE if you like. Excellent grippy kitty, and somewhat vocal. It was a simple quick visit car date locally. Currently located at Sandlake and I drive hotels with easy parking.

    Pics are pending at this time! No anal. Bbfs is an upgrade but no CIP. Bbbj allowed and is quite nice.
    Petite brunette that was in Sorrento, Mt Dora, Tavares at one point?? SevenyearMitch used to write Penthouse forum reviews about her. I saw her once, there was a knock on the door mid dream. Not only did she stop she opened the door for a dude, got something out of the dresser for him. Never got dressed while goin limp so fast in my life. She did continue, was able to finish. Never returned.

    Jesse.

  15. #17882

    20's

    Inbox me, looking for a girl in her 20's for regular meetups. Pretty much anywhere except Kissimmee please. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape