Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 18362
-
07-22-26 07:29 #17807Senior Member

Posts: 75Re Dee
PrMan12. Please clear your inbox.
-
07-21-26 11:00 #17806Senior Member

Posts: 91Sana
Looking for some FB on Sana. Can DM or post here.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-cf9acca0c652
-
07-21-26 08:18 #17805Senior Member

Posts: 286Texted with her two or more years ago. I think she was moving away from the dmv at the time. Seems she's back.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 19:51 #17804Senior Member

Posts: 114Cambree
Selling pics.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-1f08ce7c657f
-
07-20-26 18:30 #17803Senior Member

Posts: 114Did you go through with it?
Originally Posted by CharmCityBro
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 15:27 #17802Senior Member

Posts: 368If I wasn't public relations
Do you you think I would be having so much success on the site?
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 15:24 #17801Senior Member

Posts: 91LOL definitely, I try not to think about how many guys some of these girls see a day.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 14:59 #17800Senior Member

Posts: 286Wall to wall eskimo bros in here.
-
07-20-26 14:10 #17799Senior Member

Posts: 489Smelly pussy or not, to your point, she doesn't work and is not in school. So how does she make a living? I'm speculating here but I imagine from seeing lots of guys like you and I. It's just how this game. Is. We also have dumped our load inside many. So, a fair game.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 12:27 #17798Senior Member

Posts: 286Pacific islander is most times /10 lumped in with "asian" as an ethnic choice. No idea why they separate it out like that.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
Also does PR stand for puerto rican, or public relations?
-
07-20-26 09:48 #17797Senior Member

Posts: 62Started with asking $1 k for a whole evening, then 800.900 for raw. 500 for an hour.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
Shared some nice pictures.
Pro vibes. YMMV.
-
07-20-26 09:40 #17796Senior Member

Posts: 114Lilly
Any feedback?
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-3a98e7c7b8d5
-
07-20-26 09:27 #17795Senior Member

Posts: 286Brianna - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-fb24ad821d93.
Easy to spot traveling ho. Asks for 1200 per date. So ambitious.
Amber - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-ebf9486a8e00.
Decent comms. Is aiming to receive in the neighborhood of 2500 per month.
Toni - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-e18c71909fe6.
Absolute turbo freak. Wants you to slap and degrade her like a subhuman. Just wants to be dominated.
Adja - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-2187f88d97e4.
Dtf, and quick to send nudes. Seems like a sweet girl.
-
07-20-26 00:56 #17794Senior Member

Posts: 329She was probably fresh then. I saw her after she came from a hotel party. My dick smelled like a fish market after fucking her. Probably to be expected since we're all nutting in her.
Originally Posted by ChadwickX
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 20:21 #17793Senior Member

Posts: 228Durable
I like this so probably going to steal this line. Leave it to TFM to give sex with some chick a durability rating. Reminds of the fat white chick that has been on for years that was compared to a Honda Accord. Safe and reliable.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





