Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 823 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 12344
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12044

    Lovespa

    Stopped by Love Spa over the weekend and got Nina. HWB with nice real D cups, shoulder-length black hair, smooth light tan skin, no tattoos, and completely natural downstairs. Super friendly and bubbly girl who smiles a lot — very lively and easy to talk to even with her limited English.

    The massage was actually pretty good and professional. She has good hands, nice pressure with some solid teasing that got me relaxed and ready.

    On the flip she went full GFE mode, super passionate and active. Started with a great enthusiastic BBBJ, wet and sloppy in a good way. We did 69 for a while, her kitty was nice and clean. Then CFS where she really got into it — rode me hard in cowgirl, switched to missionary with those D cups bouncing right in my face, and finished strong in doggy where she was pushing back and moaning. Very responsive and fun the whole time, made it feel like a real girlfriend session.

    Cleaned me up nicely afterwards with hot towels and some light chat. Overall, Nina is a winner — great attitude, good body, solid massage plus excellent service. Definitely a repeat for me.

  2. #12043

    Leah at LS

    Is it me or, are they just rotating out more frequently now?

    Leah looks younger than anyone I've ever come across in this industry. Slim and yoga pants that really put an outline on the booty. I really wasn't expecting anything more than a HJ at this point. She certainly proved me wrong.

    Like a slutty ex back in the day, she started off with an exciting camel toe slide before going down for a BBBJ. She's light enough to be put in several flexible positions. Bag finish. Maybe next time ill see if she's up for CIM.

  3. #12042
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    I headed over to Portland over the weekend for some tax-free shopping, and also to see one of my ATF (if not THE ATFF) Momo at Candy. Made an appointment with her directly ahead of time and when I arrived, she was already waiting for me. As soon as Momo saw me, our lips locked immediately and our tongues were all tangled up. It has been a while since I last saw her elsewhere, but Momo was still Momo, the one and only sexy bombshell who's always in my head.

    Once we were inside the room, I left the donation on the table and started getting undressed. Momo helped unzip my pants, pulled out my junior, and started playing with it before asking me to lie face down on the massage table. I asked to skip the massage and she whispered in my ears "you naughty boy". Momo stripped naked and boy, what a magnificent pair of F's on her fit body! While there is a tattoo on her abs, but it did not bother me at all because she was clean shaven plus my eyes was on her titties most of the time.

    As usual, the "fun" business started with a thorough catbath, followed by her boobs rubbing against my back and legs, which felt incredible. Flipped around for 69, and Momo's BBBJ / DT skills were top notch, just the way I liked it. Once cover was on, she mounted herself for ACG and rode me like crazy while our lips locked tightly again in DFK. I had to stop her and switched K9 then to Mish to prevent bursting too early. Usually I am not a huge fan of Mish, but I was enjoying it with Momo as I could press and rub my chest on her F boobs. Once switched to standing Mish, it got even better as now I could watch her arms squeezing her boobs together, while I continue to pump her hard and deep.

    Before I was ready to pop, I pulled out and asked for CIM. Momo got up, kneeled down on the pillow, and started another round of BBBJ / DT while I was semi-standing / sitting on the massage table. Within a minute or two, I unleased a few days of load inside her mouth. After I finished shooting, she would not let go of my junior and continued with the suctions. I had to stop her as I became oversensitive and my legs were shaking by now. Man I sweated like crazy, as it was steamy hot with all the pumping actions from me and from her.

    Momo cleaned me up nicely with some wipes and hot towels, we even had another round of blue toast. While we were cuddling on the table chatting in Mandarin, she somehow got me hard again! I can't believe I actually went for another quick round with her because she was just oozing sexuality. Anyhow, 2 pops in 90 min and I left a happy drained monger. On my way out, I met two other girls but my mind was still thinking about our amazing sessions; not sure when (or where) I will see Momo again, but if stars align somehow, I would drop everything to see her!
    Nice review, man. You find being able to speak Mandarin or being Chinese help connect more on a different level? Also may I ask how much donation for a 90 min session with Momo? I normally and spent after 45.

  4. #12041

    Momo at Candy

    I headed over to Portland over the weekend for some tax-free shopping, and also to see one of my ATF (if not THE ATFF) Momo at Candy. Made an appointment with her directly ahead of time and when I arrived, she was already waiting for me. As soon as Momo saw me, our lips locked immediately and our tongues were all tangled up. It has been a while since I last saw her elsewhere, but Momo was still Momo, the one and only sexy bombshell who's always in my head.

    Once we were inside the room, I left the donation on the table and started getting undressed. Momo helped unzip my pants, pulled out my junior, and started playing with it before asking me to lie face down on the massage table. I asked to skip the massage and she whispered in my ears "you naughty boy". Momo stripped naked and boy, what a magnificent pair of F's on her fit body! While there is a tattoo on her abs, but it did not bother me at all because she was clean shaven plus my eyes was on her titties most of the time.

    As usual, the "fun" business started with a thorough catbath, followed by her boobs rubbing against my back and legs, which felt incredible. Flipped around for 69, and Momo's BBBJ / DT skills were top notch, just the way I liked it. Once cover was on, she mounted herself for ACG and rode me like crazy while our lips locked tightly again in DFK. I had to stop her and switched K9 then to Mish to prevent bursting too early. Usually I am not a huge fan of Mish, but I was enjoying it with Momo as I could press and rub my chest on her F boobs. Once switched to standing Mish, it got even better as now I could watch her arms squeezing her boobs together, while I continue to pump her hard and deep.

    Before I was ready to pop, I pulled out and asked for CIM. Momo got up, kneeled down on the pillow, and started another round of BBBJ / DT while I was semi-standing / sitting on the massage table. Within a minute or two, I unleased a few days of load inside her mouth. After I finished shooting, she would not let go of my junior and continued with the suctions. I had to stop her as I became oversensitive and my legs were shaking by now. Man I sweated like crazy, as it was steamy hot with all the pumping actions from me and from her.

    Momo cleaned me up nicely with some wipes and hot towels, we even had another round of blue toast. While we were cuddling on the table chatting in Mandarin, she somehow got me hard again! I can't believe I actually went for another quick round with her because she was just oozing sexuality. Anyhow, 2 pops in 90 min and I left a happy drained monger. On my way out, I met two other girls but my mind was still thinking about our amazing sessions; not sure when (or where) I will see Momo again, but if stars align somehow, I would drop everything to see her!

  5. #12040
    Quote Originally Posted by HkdigWeed  [View Original Post]
    Some scouting / compiling.

    Beauty: Unsure.

    Good Spa / CNE: Coffee, Nova.

    Candy: Anni, Momo, Lalynn.

    Bajou / K spa: Cheery (Cherry), Chloe.

    Love Spa: Unsure (Leah, Jenny and Nina per report here).

    Enjoy Spa: Lisa, Yoyo.
    I can help fill this out.

    Beauty: Yuki and Jenny.

    Thank you for the report!

  6. #12039

    Current line ups

    Some scouting / compiling.

    Beauty: Unsure.

    Good Spa / CNE: Coffee, Nova.

    Candy: Anni, Momo, Lalynn.

    Bajou / K spa: Cheery (Cherry), Chloe.

    Love Spa: Unsure (Leah, Jenny and Nina per report here).

    Enjoy Spa: Lisa, Yoyo.

  7. #12038

    Asian Massage. Annie (I believe)

    I haven't been to the Asian Massage just off McLoughlin near Burgerville in a few years. I was pleasantly greeted by Annie (I think) She is probably in her early 40's, nice looking with a natural body. She gave a great massage, which was nice for a change. After finishing the massage on my back she fetched a hot towel to wipe off the oil and pulled out a pillow and towel for the flip. She offered boom boom CFS, No Greek, but a finger or two is OK. Nice natural B-cups and a pretty face with a somewhat slim body. Mission, Doggy and flat on her stomach finished with a HJ and she let me roam around a bit. Nothing over the top, but was a solid massage and left happy. She is very accommodating. Enjoy.

  8. #12037

    Names are fluid

    Seems when ever I ask for a specific girl. And by name and I know the girl is not the name I asked for. But she insists that she is that same girl. So I usually just go with the flow and either have a good time or take one for the team.

    Cheers hot temps next week so the girls will be a out earlier and later when its cooler.

    Have a great day.

  9. #12036

    Sophia at Boba

    I went to Boba earlier this week looking for Camilla based on earlier reviews. Wound up with Sophia. I asked for Camilla and she immediately said she was Camilla. Any way attractive woman took me downstairs for a table shower, cleaned me quite thoroughly and I would up with her TUMA. Ultimately transitioned into 69 for the finish. Not bad but I probably wouldn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhanson475  [View Original Post]
    Where can on go to get Tuma "salad tossed ".

    In the mood for something different.

    Any suggestions are appreciated.

    Feel free to PM.

  10. #12035
    Quote Originally Posted by WilsonPdx  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this week. Pic isn't her but according to her she is from Thailand. She's pretty tiny with a set of bolt ons. We got right to the good stuff, a very erotic session. BBBJ, cfs-cg and k9. I recommend and would see her again.
    Thank you! I apperciate the insight!

  11. #12034

    Lalynn at Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by GetUp1970  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet?

    The photo provided by the shop looks interesting.

    Thank you!
    I saw her this week. Pic isn't her but according to her she is from Thailand. She's pretty tiny with a set of bolt ons. We got right to the good stuff, a very erotic session. BBBJ, cfs-cg and k9. I recommend and would see her again.

  12. #12033
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    Momo has been reviewed many times by locals and I can't remember anyone posting about rimming. Is this a service you have to request?

    TUMA is very seldom used here in Portland, most guys use rimming instead.

    I did a search for Momo down in L A and all I found was reference to agencies. Does she work out of an amp or agency?
    I've probably seen Momo 10+ times at this point, never got a rimming from her, but I also never asked. I got anni to do it once but I had to ask and she wasn't super into it.

  13. #12032
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    Your reply sounds like you are the shop owner, are you?
    I agree, this person sounds suspicious. Influencing to go.

  14. #12031

    Different lingo same meaning no?

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    Momo has been reviewed many times by locals and I can't remember anyone posting about rimming. Is this a service you have to request?

    TUMA is very seldom used here in Portland, most guys use rimming instead.

    I did a search for Momo down in L A and all I found was reference to agencies. Does she work out of an amp or agency?
    The TUMA thing might be from the site's own abbreviations, they meant the same thing. Not many AMP girls goes down the right way and many goers are not liking this part maybe just less discuss than say DATY or BJ which is more commonly tossed around.

  15. #12030
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    If TUMA is your thing, then Momo at Candy is a must-see this month.

    She is well-known in SoCal, and I cannot wait for her return for some more rimming.
    Yea the earlier review said she does good rim. Been waiting to check the place out while I am in town for the weekend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape