Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 13792
-
07-16-26 20:04 #13612Senior Member

Posts: 1531. theres a few more, keep looking back farther.
Originally Posted by Marylander
[View Original Post]
2. Pics are usually close at least for those popular ones.
3. sometimes they give you a different address at first in the area and then the exact address when you are around. Like any neighborhood. It's more crowded if it's a main street, less crowded if you're on a sidestreet. They usually bring you to a room with a girl unless you ask for someone specific. Usually the girl just collects so far as I've seen. I feel like the girls are busy not like a harem of girls waiting around for you to choose from. You can always ask.
4. there's usually a core of services for each amount of money, and the other abbreviations are possibilities with upsells or YMMV.
-
07-16-26 19:53 #13611Senior Member

Posts: 153Thank you for your service!
Thanks for the intel, kinda sad if the shower is the best part!
Originally Posted by JasonWi
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 17:35 #13610Senior Member

Posts: 179Sakura said yes to me. Saw her today. She said she was Japanese. I had read the earlier post about her hesitancy to see white guys, and so I dressed a bit more spiffy than normal, showed up, kept my distance at introduction, bowed politely, and she accepted me. I'm not overweight so that could have been it too.
Originally Posted by PwnLife
[View Original Post]
She was just ok. A bit overweight. Not much english at all. Good in mutual shower, the best part. LFK only. Very responsive to DATY. At first I was excited to be accepted, but then she was pretty run-of-the-mill if not below in her performance. YMMV.
-
07-16-26 15:38 #13609Senior Member

Posts: 151Should have searched for her AV, HMN-617 would have shown very clearly her body shape. To be fair the website photos seem legit but maybe that's when she was 18 and she has since lost shape.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 09:52 #13608Regular Member

Posts: 23Info needed
Hello friends,
I am asking for some info because I recently (a week back) settled back in Chicago area after serving the country overseas for more than a decade. I used to visit home every now and then but do not have a full sense of how things work. Especially regarding these places with Asian girls. So, any or all feedback will be appreciated. If it would make sense to share your responses / insights via messages, that's fine too.
Before anything else, let me make it clear that I am not new to hobbying. Have been doing this for 3 decades now. Can share some great insights into culture in Europe and Middle East if someone wants.
OK, here are my queries -.
1. I have been looking at a few websites frequently discussed here Nunhouse88.com and chicago521.com - are these the only ones or there are several more?
2. How real are the pictures. Are they real or totally fake. To be honest, some of the girls at both sites look like models and I am really skeptical. In the old times when I was based in US. Asian agencies (big or small) were notoriously known for totally fake pictures.
3. What about the process. I contacted the two numbers at these two websites and was immediately provided a street address. I did not partake because of the point above. But a quick look at maps suggested that addresses provided by both are houses. How safe are those? And what's the process like. I show up and ring the bell? Who opens? Any nosy neighbors? How crowded are the streets? Are all girls from the agency at the same house? How do I choose. Are they all in a living area. I choose one and we retire to a room? Who collects the donation. Do the girls directly negotiate upgrades to services?
4. At atleast one of these agencies I notice CIP. Is it what I think it is? Is it common there. And at both agencies?
I think this is it for now. I will appreciate all the responses. Thanks very much in advance.
-
07-16-26 09:21 #13607Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 38Re: Kimi
Her tits are natural B-cups. Sorry, did not see Shirley.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 09:20 #13606Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 38No verification needed
No verification needed at 888.
Originally Posted by ColdIridium
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 09:03 #13605Senior Member

Posts: 153Thanks for the heads up
I wonder if Chinese only is the vibe of the place. I'm asian, but not Chinese. Too bad about sakura. I was thinking of pulling the trigger and don't see lily on the site anymore. Looking a little deeper.....Maybe just nitpicking, but sakura's name look and site itself implies japanese vs chinese...
Originally Posted by CluelessMuppet
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 23:06 #13604Senior Member

Posts: 582Nunhouse Sakura
Ok so they did actually have a Japanese girl, the website showed 3 girls with CIP options I thought that meant Japanese but I guess potentially they have Chinese girls offering that.
Sakura was fat, body probably didn't weigh that much still she just had a tummy I usually love girls with more weight but also a flat stomach standing up at least and Sakuras stomach was not flat standing up. Booty looks good thou and she's young looking so I tried anyway. Service wasn't amazing but not bad. Wouldn't repeat but hope the next 200 dollar Japanese girl is better I guess.
-
07-15-26 02:15 #13603Regular Member

Posts: 9Lily saves the day at nunhouse.
Went to nunhouse. First time there. Asked for Sakura, the door guy said ok. Followed him upstairs to Sakura's room. All good so far.
Sakura takes one look at me, says "Only Chinese. " Not so good.
I can't really blame her. After all, I would not want to get in bed with some old, overweight, hairy, sweaty, Spurs fan, white guy either.
Waved goodbye to Sakura. Meanwhile two Chinese women are having a loud conversation at the other end of the hallway. The door guy, looking nervous, indicates I should pick. I smile at them both, trying to look harmless. Lily smiles back, we nod at each other, and off we go to her room. (If only dating was that easy.) Door guy looks visibly relieved.
After that, everything was great. Started with a shower where Lily soaped me up, then rinsed me down, followed by a soft massage, and then Lily demonstrated her idea of DFK. Held my head down against the pillow and rammed her tongue as far into my mouth as she could. I pushed back as hard as I could. After a few minutes, we were both laughing. Then BBBJ, 69, CG, RCG, missionary, and finished with a slow strong HJ.
Cleaned up, had a really good hard shoulder massage, cuddled a while, then out the door.
Go see Lily.
-
07-14-26 15:29 #13602Senior Member

Posts: 151Lily
Saw Lily over the weekend. It's been awhile since I've had a close to service queen experience. She put forth a lot of effort to please.
Cute girl really slim, with MM B's. Lots of DFK. Great bbj really wet and max effort.
Started with CG, she did the grinding thing move for awhile. Good rider. Then straight to mish. And she did the full legs in air and then back by her ears. She's a real trooper and got super wet.
Good experience. And it was cooler in there than it had been a few weeks ago so looks like the AC is fixed.
https://newhome66.com/
-
07-12-26 14:47 #13601Regular Member

Posts: 4What's the verification routine for 888?
Originally Posted by DFK141
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 13:55 #13600Regular Member

Posts: 62Them Leases
They still paying on all them house and store front leases. Got to recoupe the $$ somehow.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 10:27 #13599Senior Member

Posts: 261What are her tits like the pictures are all over the place. Look like man mades to me. Also did you catch a glimpse of Shirley?
Originally Posted by DFK141
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 10:20 #13598Senior Member

Posts: 218Yup, hard to justify going when they're charging 200 for 45 down the block.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




