Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 13798
-
07-17-26 15:10 #13618Senior Member

Posts: 54I was seeing a provider in the burbs a few weeks ago and she told me about how she's had to reject some customers. Some because of behavior and others because they saw them on the security camera and decide not to take him. I know in Asia some girls may want to see the customer first before OKing the session. That's why I usually try to look clean and presentable to avoid these types of situations. I know tattoos can also be a negative factor with J-girls which could scare them. A lot of it is very YMMV.
Originally Posted by JasonWi
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 12:12 #13617Regular Member

Posts: 64Options
Near Downtown.
Originally Posted by Boston2060
[View Original Post]
Try Bebe (black) or Apple (Asian) at SXL one likes it in the ass and face splashed other likes if raw down the throat finish.
Near West Loop.
Try ViVi at Sunny Spa on Halsted. Nude BBBJCIM and if your older she will do FS Covered. She has a thing for older dudes. If you and old dude she will dfk and make out with you for at least 10'minutes. She is my favorite in Chicago and has the best looking P you will ever put your eyes on.
Lastly.
West River Spa on Grand Ave. Emily 29 year old Asian spinner loves it raw and her hot box filled up.
PM me with any questions.
-
07-17-26 11:18 #13616Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 23Reviews not getting posted
Is anyone else submitting reviews that never get posted on this forum?
They were held up because I was figuring out if you were a shill or not.
Tell the boss to contact me about real advertising.
A2
-
07-17-26 10:31 #13615Senior Member

Posts: 148Downtown. West loop
Any providers near downtown near the west loop area or even Lincoln park? Or UIC?
Everything seems to be in Chinatown and was looking for something closer to downtown or west loop. Incall and even an independent provider would be ok.
-
07-17-26 09:46 #13614Senior Member

Posts: 35Japanese are notorious for being "scared" of foreigners and most are uncomfortable with people who don't speak Japanese. It's precisely because the country is prosperous, most don't have the need to learn any other language.
Originally Posted by JasonWi
[View Original Post]
Visited the Japanese "Misa" at the Chinese only place earlier this month. Best face and body figure I have ever seen. Tall and on the slender side with what feels like real racks. For me it was worth the asking price, but she was there only for few days or I would have to repeat. Talking was kind of an issue, be sure to have a translation app ready when you go in.
-
07-17-26 08:28 #13613Senior Member

Posts: 179You're welcome. Yeah, I remembered an old post here where someone described Japanese girls (JAV, which I had to google) as giving better treatment than other asian girls, but with less kissing, so I didn't expect much kissing but did expect better treatment. Instead Sakura was more just laid there for me, which was disappointing, as only reason I picked her was I hadn't been with a Japanese girl yet (she had a decent face but was a bit overweight. Below average looks for that place).
Originally Posted by PwnLife
[View Original Post]
And her english was quite bad. Ignorant white guy I am, I stereotyped Japanese girls as being from a more prosperous country so I thought she'd know more english, be more worldly in conversation.
Or maybe YMMV and since I'm white I didn't get all of what she'd offer.
Curious if anyone has more specific advice on how to pick a better Japanese provider.
-
07-16-26 20:04 #13612Senior Member

Posts: 1531. theres a few more, keep looking back farther.
Originally Posted by Marylander
[View Original Post]
2. Pics are usually close at least for those popular ones.
3. sometimes they give you a different address at first in the area and then the exact address when you are around. Like any neighborhood. It's more crowded if it's a main street, less crowded if you're on a sidestreet. They usually bring you to a room with a girl unless you ask for someone specific. Usually the girl just collects so far as I've seen. I feel like the girls are busy not like a harem of girls waiting around for you to choose from. You can always ask.
4. there's usually a core of services for each amount of money, and the other abbreviations are possibilities with upsells or YMMV.
-
07-16-26 19:53 #13611Senior Member

Posts: 153Thank you for your service!
Thanks for the intel, kinda sad if the shower is the best part!
Originally Posted by JasonWi
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 17:35 #13610Senior Member

Posts: 179Sakura said yes to me. Saw her today. She said she was Japanese. I had read the earlier post about her hesitancy to see white guys, and so I dressed a bit more spiffy than normal, showed up, kept my distance at introduction, bowed politely, and she accepted me. I'm not overweight so that could have been it too.
Originally Posted by PwnLife
[View Original Post]
She was just ok. A bit overweight. Not much english at all. Good in mutual shower, the best part. LFK only. Very responsive to DATY. At first I was excited to be accepted, but then she was pretty run-of-the-mill if not below in her performance. YMMV.
-
07-16-26 15:38 #13609Senior Member

Posts: 151Should have searched for her AV, HMN-617 would have shown very clearly her body shape. To be fair the website photos seem legit but maybe that's when she was 18 and she has since lost shape.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 09:52 #13608Regular Member

Posts: 23Info needed
Hello friends,
I am asking for some info because I recently (a week back) settled back in Chicago area after serving the country overseas for more than a decade. I used to visit home every now and then but do not have a full sense of how things work. Especially regarding these places with Asian girls. So, any or all feedback will be appreciated. If it would make sense to share your responses / insights via messages, that's fine too.
Before anything else, let me make it clear that I am not new to hobbying. Have been doing this for 3 decades now. Can share some great insights into culture in Europe and Middle East if someone wants.
OK, here are my queries -.
1. I have been looking at a few websites frequently discussed here Nunhouse88.com and chicago521.com - are these the only ones or there are several more?
2. How real are the pictures. Are they real or totally fake. To be honest, some of the girls at both sites look like models and I am really skeptical. In the old times when I was based in US. Asian agencies (big or small) were notoriously known for totally fake pictures.
3. What about the process. I contacted the two numbers at these two websites and was immediately provided a street address. I did not partake because of the point above. But a quick look at maps suggested that addresses provided by both are houses. How safe are those? And what's the process like. I show up and ring the bell? Who opens? Any nosy neighbors? How crowded are the streets? Are all girls from the agency at the same house? How do I choose. Are they all in a living area. I choose one and we retire to a room? Who collects the donation. Do the girls directly negotiate upgrades to services?
4. At atleast one of these agencies I notice CIP. Is it what I think it is? Is it common there. And at both agencies?
I think this is it for now. I will appreciate all the responses. Thanks very much in advance.
-
07-16-26 09:21 #13607Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 38Re: Kimi
Her tits are natural B-cups. Sorry, did not see Shirley.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 09:20 #13606Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 38No verification needed
No verification needed at 888.
Originally Posted by ColdIridium
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 09:03 #13605Senior Member

Posts: 153Thanks for the heads up
I wonder if Chinese only is the vibe of the place. I'm asian, but not Chinese. Too bad about sakura. I was thinking of pulling the trigger and don't see lily on the site anymore. Looking a little deeper.....Maybe just nitpicking, but sakura's name look and site itself implies japanese vs chinese...
Originally Posted by CluelessMuppet
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 23:06 #13604Senior Member

Posts: 582Nunhouse Sakura
Ok so they did actually have a Japanese girl, the website showed 3 girls with CIP options I thought that meant Japanese but I guess potentially they have Chinese girls offering that.
Sakura was fat, body probably didn't weigh that much still she just had a tummy I usually love girls with more weight but also a flat stomach standing up at least and Sakuras stomach was not flat standing up. Booty looks good thou and she's young looking so I tried anyway. Service wasn't amazing but not bad. Wouldn't repeat but hope the next 200 dollar Japanese girl is better I guess.










Reply With Quote






