Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 8308
-
07-27-26 22:05 #8248Senior Member

Posts: 244Read my post sir.
Originally Posted by LvMilfHunter88
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 15:52 #8247Senior Member

Posts: 35No luck with either. I can never get a hold of any of these women.
Originally Posted by TheMongerProf
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 15:46 #8246Senior Member

Posts: 35Doesn't answer the phone anymore just tried last night and today.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 10:14 #8245Senior Member

Posts: 534I saw her about a year ago
Forgot what she was going by then but her rate was lower, plus at 3 am I had A LOT of negotiating power. She had a room somewhere on boulder. But the fkd up thing was there were 2 guys and girl there that weren't leaving, some guy was asleep on the floor in the corner, the couple were smoking in the bathroom. I was about to leave not cool at all with that but the couple actually left shortly after I arrived, I was able to relax & the guy on the floor, looked straight homeless but he was snoring away. Cocaine coma So I forked over the $$ she gave me some OK and rushed BBBJ, I think her Idea was to suck it out, but my idea was to pump my hot load IN her pussy, and after a very brief suck I motioned then pulled her head and body to me and told her to get on her back. I know she wanted Doggy, but I told her NO, Mish and with that she laid & SPREAD and it was OK Wanted & tried to see her again for that low rate, but we never were able to conned.
Originally Posted by RacerCarl
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 13:31 #8244Senior Member

Posts: 338Natalie
Anyone get or have her number. BBFS hasnt responded yet. I'm assuming this is Nat from tasias crew. Hope she still looks the same. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BbfscipOnly
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 11:33 #8243Senior Member

Posts: 58Saw this one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/212933594.
Pros: BBFS-CIP (make sure you ask for it). Looks like her photo with the long hair & red streaks. Pretty cute and Tall. Great BBBJ too. You can negotiate on price. Like Peter said, be prepared to walk and you'd be surprised what they take.
Cons: Only does doggy position. Doesn't kiss. Sketchy hotel / area.
-
07-20-26 18:29 #8242Senior Member

Posts: 244My Apologies
She came by the other day. She stated she is not looking for new clients. Only took me bc my number was still in her old phone. So I guess I'll be one of the few that still gets to enjoy her. Sorry for the confusion. She's a strangely shy person.
Originally Posted by TheMongerProf
[View Original Post]
Her ASS is STILL amazingly phat tho.
-
07-19-26 07:38 #8241Senior Member

Posts: 73Has anyone been able to see Butterfly recently? Haven't had luck getting her.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 11:43 #8240Regular Member

Posts: 8Yup!
She was on LC for a about 10 or so days.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 00:01 #8239Senior Member

Posts: 347She came back to visit?
Originally Posted by BbfscipOnly
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 22:43 #8238Senior Member

Posts: 87Natalie
She's working and available, saw her today. She doesn't have any ad to post. If you know her number, she has incall at the moment. I won't see it until the morning, but any Senior member who wants her number send me a message.
-
07-17-26 17:16 #8237Senior Member

Posts: 87Moved?
Everything I can find says Tasia moved months ago. Moved out of state. How did you see her in Vegas?
Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 02:04 #8236Senior Member

Posts: 338Bianca aka Taylor
Wondering if anyones seen her lately., in July. Is she still on something? Does she still look good, don't care if older as long as body & service is good and no BS / drama. she worth seeing, I know theres been mixed reports I would do o/c dm ok thanks.
-
07-16-26 00:06 #8235Senior Member

Posts: 244That's interesting. She was on my ass. Texting and calling me. I almost blocked her LOL.
Originally Posted by LvMilfHunter88
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 20:12 #8234Senior Member

Posts: 35I always get the run around with kitty LOL. Last time I told her I'd be at her incall by said time when I let her know I was on my way she replied that she wouldn't be there for a while.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




