Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 554 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 8308
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #8248
    Quote Originally Posted by LvMilfHunter88  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't answer the phone anymore just tried last night and today.
    Read my post sir.

  2. #8247
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMongerProf  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to see Butterfly recently? Haven't had luck getting her.
    No luck with either. I can never get a hold of any of these women.

  3. #8246
    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyones seen her lately., in July. Is she still on something? Does she still look good, don't care if older as long as body & service is good and no BS / drama. she worth seeing, I know theres been mixed reports I would do o/c dm ok thanks.
    Doesn't answer the phone anymore just tried last night and today.

  4. #8245

    I saw her about a year ago

    Forgot what she was going by then but her rate was lower, plus at 3 am I had A LOT of negotiating power. She had a room somewhere on boulder. But the fkd up thing was there were 2 guys and girl there that weren't leaving, some guy was asleep on the floor in the corner, the couple were smoking in the bathroom. I was about to leave not cool at all with that but the couple actually left shortly after I arrived, I was able to relax & the guy on the floor, looked straight homeless but he was snoring away. Cocaine coma So I forked over the $$ she gave me some OK and rushed BBBJ, I think her Idea was to suck it out, but my idea was to pump my hot load IN her pussy, and after a very brief suck I motioned then pulled her head and body to me and told her to get on her back. I know she wanted Doggy, but I told her NO, Mish and with that she laid & SPREAD and it was OK Wanted & tried to see her again for that low rate, but we never were able to conned.

    Quote Originally Posted by RacerCarl  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/212933594.

    Pros: BBFS-CIP (make sure you ask for it). Looks like her photo with the long hair & red streaks. Pretty cute and Tall. Great BBBJ too. You can negotiate on price. Like Peter said, be prepared to walk and you'd be surprised what they take.

    Cons: Only does doggy position. Doesn't kiss. Sketchy hotel / area.

  5. #8244

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by BbfscipOnly  [View Original Post]
    She's working and available, saw her today. She doesn't have any ad to post. If you know her number, she has incall at the moment. I won't see it until the morning, but any Senior member who wants her number send me a message.
    Anyone get or have her number. BBFS hasnt responded yet. I'm assuming this is Nat from tasias crew. Hope she still looks the same. Thanks.

  6. #8243
    Saw this one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/212933594.

    Pros: BBFS-CIP (make sure you ask for it). Looks like her photo with the long hair & red streaks. Pretty cute and Tall. Great BBBJ too. You can negotiate on price. Like Peter said, be prepared to walk and you'd be surprised what they take.

    Cons: Only does doggy position. Doesn't kiss. Sketchy hotel / area.

  7. #8242

    My Apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMongerProf  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to see Butterfly recently? Haven't had luck getting her.
    She came by the other day. She stated she is not looking for new clients. Only took me bc my number was still in her old phone. So I guess I'll be one of the few that still gets to enjoy her. Sorry for the confusion. She's a strangely shy person.

    Her ASS is STILL amazingly phat tho.

  8. #8241
    Has anyone been able to see Butterfly recently? Haven't had luck getting her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Went crazy smh. I'm so tire I need to relax for a while.

    Didn't even know Butterfly was still around. Was reading reviews on listcrawler and saw her review. Fucked her way back in 2018. Decided to text her to see if the number still worked. And it worked! Dug her out BBFS and popped on that big booty. Now I don't know if she is a full BBFS girl but I've always hit it BBFS. Don't expect it. But ask.

    https://hot.com/us/nv/las-vegas/esco...81-8093/m-8CCg - The number still works.

    Creampied Pink again. Kitty is always good and the Hygiene is on point. Ok I'm taking a break guys. LOL.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2109807761

  9. #8240

    Yup!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    She came back to visit?
    She was on LC for a about 10 or so days.

  10. #8239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 347
    Quote Originally Posted by BbfscipOnly  [View Original Post]
    Everything I can find says Tasia moved months ago. Moved out of state. How did you see her in Vegas?
    She came back to visit?

  11. #8238

    Natalie

    She's working and available, saw her today. She doesn't have any ad to post. If you know her number, she has incall at the moment. I won't see it until the morning, but any Senior member who wants her number send me a message.

  12. #8237

    Moved?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tasia, Red, Natalie last month great service from all of them. Started following some of their friends on IG going to try to pull some of the other friends. All 3 had great service.
    Everything I can find says Tasia moved months ago. Moved out of state. How did you see her in Vegas?

  13. #8236

    Bianca aka Taylor

    Wondering if anyones seen her lately., in July. Is she still on something? Does she still look good, don't care if older as long as body & service is good and no BS / drama. she worth seeing, I know theres been mixed reports I would do o/c dm ok thanks.

  14. #8235
    Quote Originally Posted by LvMilfHunter88  [View Original Post]
    I always get the run around with kitty LOL. Last time I told her I'd be at her incall by said time when I let her know I was on my way she replied that she wouldn't be there for a while.
    That's interesting. She was on my ass. Texting and calling me. I almost blocked her LOL.

  15. #8234
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Went crazy smh. I'm so tire I need to relax for a while.

    Didn't even know Butterfly was still around. Was reading reviews on listcrawler and saw her review. Fucked her way back in 2018. Decided to text her to see if the number still worked. And it worked! Dug her out BBFS and popped on that big booty. Now I don't know if she is a full BBFS girl but I've always hit it BBFS. Don't expect it. But ask.

    https://hot.com/us/nv/las-vegas/esco...81-8093/m-8CCg - The number still works.

    Creampied Pink again. Kitty is always good and the Hygiene is on point. Ok I'm taking a break guys. LOL.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2109807761
    I always get the run around with kitty LOL. Last time I told her I'd be at her incall by said time when I let her know I was on my way she replied that she wouldn't be there for a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape