rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 4094 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 61408
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #61108
    Quote Originally Posted by LenoxAve5  [View Original Post]
    See her all the time on wilkens. She looks very good but the first time I picked her up her Box smelled like a cemetery ever since then I've just been totally turned off.
    I've been fucking with her for a little over a year. She's got a great body and very sweet. Surprised I never heard anyone mention her til now. Only time I played with her pussy. It was clean.

  2. #61107

    Really

    John dough its full again all ready. Stop post and never checking the box its been less then 24 hoursfen read a few.

    Quote Originally Posted by johndough70  [View Original Post]
    inbox cleared.
    .

  3. #61106
    Quote Originally Posted by PanchSez  [View Original Post]
    I haven't sampled her in quite awhile but she was very tight then, got into sex and became a flopping fish when she orgasms.

    And as mentioned, great lips.
    Maybe somebody's got an ax to grind, but her box is very tight. She's a petite spinner.

  4. #61105

    Pussy lips

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    That doesn't look like a tight box!
    Hey BrightLeaf your box is full can't accept messages.

  5. #61104
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceDownPro  [View Original Post]
    Loose booty.. No bueno. Enjoy!
    Jiggle it, just a little bit.

  6. #61103

    Misfit

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnManBear  [View Original Post]
    Suspect you're right. The one time I caught up with her she was so wrapped up in fisting herself we never got started. I kicked her out and as I drove off I looked back in the mirror to see her squatting on the ground behind a building to finish what she started.
    I haven't sampled her in quite awhile but she was very tight then, got into sex and became a flopping fish when she orgasms.

    And as mentioned, great lips.

  7. #61102

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Hey john dough 70 empity your box. Don't make me type all that again dude. Your name reveals your age guy.
    Inbox cleared.

  8. #61101

    Dreadhead

    See her all the time on wilkens. She looks very good but the first time I picked her up her Box smelled like a cemetery ever since then I've just been totally turned off.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    I sampled that months ago. She is an ex dancer and very flexible. This girl can fuck. Took her to Tims and gave her 8 o. BB and CIP. I enjoyed her. Would repeat.

    Phyuck!

  9. #61100

    Digits, name, and location

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonwalker808  [View Original Post]
    This thick BSW be everywhere. One word Jello. Booty got a mind of its own. Recoil like a shootie, bounce like a ball. True definition of booty meat. https://x.com/chicagobbwlover/status...095147027?s=46 & https://x.com/chicagobbwlover/status...895809615?s=46 Good hunting on this nice day.
    How do I find this nubian?

  10. #61099
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnManBear  [View Original Post]
    Suspect you're right. The one time I caught up with her she was so wrapped up in fisting herself we never got started. I kicked her out and as I drove off I looked back in the mirror to see her squatting on the ground behind a building to finish what she started.
    You did what! The fuck is wrong with you. That's not my kink but I would have definitely helped out.

  11. #61098
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonwalker808  [View Original Post]
    This thick BSW be everywhere. One word Jello. Booty got a mind of its own. Recoil like a shootie, bounce like a ball. True definition of booty meat. https://x.com/chicagobbwlover/status...095147027?s=46 & https://x.com/chicagobbwlover/status...895809615?s=46 Good hunting on this nice day.
    Loose booty.. No bueno. Enjoy!

  12. #61097

    John

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough70  [View Original Post]
    Decided to meet my regular on Wilens Ave, but she had lost her phone. While I was out there, I picked up someone new. We exchanged pleasantries and she seemed nice enough. She told me her name was Crystal. She hopped in the car and we headed to my spot.

    She initially wanted $30 for CBJ, but we agreed on $20 plus a tip if the service was good. As soon as we got to the spot, she demanded the money upfront. I had a bad feeling, but I needed the release anyway. I handed her the cash.

    What followed was easily the worst CBJ I've ever had. She stayed only on the tip, wouldn't let me touch the back of her head, and told me she doesn't gag or lick balls. After a few minutes of frustration, I told her to just give me a handjob instead. She couldn't even get the motion right it was terrible. I eventually shooed her away and tried to finish myself, but by that point I was too annoyed and frustrated to even get there.

    When I drove her back and she got out of the car, she casually said, "My name isn't Crystal anyway. " At that point I decided she needs to be put on the wall of shame. Terrible service, fake name, and zero effort.
    Hey john dough 70 empity your box. Don't make me type all that again dude. Your name reveals your age guy.

  13. #61096

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    I sampled that months ago. She is an ex dancer and very flexible. This girl can fuck. Took her to Tims and gave her 8 o. BB and CIP. I enjoyed her. Would repeat.

    Phyuck!
    Is that the punk rock looking chick that looks like she's white?

  14. #61095

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnManBear  [View Original Post]
    Suspect you're right. The one time I caught up with her she was so wrapped up in fisting herself we never got started. I kicked her out and as I drove off I looked back in the mirror to see her squatting on the ground behind a building to finish what she started.
    You kicked her out for that? These days we're lucky to get a chick that's horny LOL. Bad service all over the place these days.

  15. #61094
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    That doesn't look like a tight box!
    Suspect you're right. The one time I caught up with her she was so wrapped up in fisting herself we never got started. I kicked her out and as I drove off I looked back in the mirror to see her squatting on the ground behind a building to finish what she started.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape