Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 4092 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 61370
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #61055

    MisFit

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her a month ago, she said she was having a baby. At that time she told me she had a steady boy friend.

    Be Safe.
    The photos I took were from yesterday. She didn't mention anything about having a baby. I suspect all the attractive looking females are in some type of relationship. There’s always a white Knight out there trying to save a woman from the street.

    If you can find happiness in life, you're so far ahead of everyone else.

  2. #61054
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Misfit today over by Busy Bee and the circle area. Haven't seen her in several months. We talked for a few minutes catching up on whats been going on in her life. I find her very easy to get along with and friendly. If I had more time, probably would've done another tight box date with her.

    Looks like she put on a few pounds and she looks like a sexy cougar. Her hair color looks great on her.

    Be respectful and you'll enjoy your time.
    When I saw her a month ago, she said she was having a baby. At that time she told me she had a steady boy friend.

    Be Safe.

  3. #61053

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    She was a real provider? That ad looks fake as fuck.
    That ad is currently running in both LA and Las Vegas. Definitely fake.

  4. #61052

    7/16 wilkins ave Baltimore

    I should have taken a picture but was feeling a tinge of the stomach flue that's going around so I was ignoring girls coming by my car etc but I saw who must have been Vickie with tight jean mini shorts and a flag tank top looking like all legs and awesome just didn't have the strength to grab her and get a tour, blonde healthy great legs face decent the whole package feeling way better today and should have stopped for the number as I passed she dropped her phone so she must have digits! B.

    At the circle or just beyond LOL.

  5. #61051

    Re: Tiffany w / dreads

    I sampled that months ago. She is an ex dancer and very flexible. This girl can fuck. Took her to Tims and gave her 8 o. BB and CIP. I enjoyed her. Would repeat.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by HerStorm  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what's been going on around WA, but LE has been in heavy presence. Did get to sample Tiffany with the dreads. Was looking good in all black with black ripped stockings. Top games was ok, but kept nodding off. Slide to the back to test everything. She has a little meat on her slim frame and can take some pounding. Almost took a shot at no cover, but don't know her like that yet, but will see soon.

  6. #61050

    Misfit

    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Those were nice p***y lips.
    That doesn't look like a tight box!

  7. #61049

    Misift

    Those were nice p***y lips.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Misfit today over by Busy Bee and the circle area. Haven't seen her in several months. We talked for a few minutes catching up on whats been going on in her life. I find her very easy to get along with and friendly. If I had more time, probably would've done another tight box date with her.

    Looks like she put on a few pounds and she looks like a sexy cougar. Her hair color looks great on her.

    Be respectful and you'll enjoy your time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20250821_140649a.jpg‎  

  8. #61048

    Tiff

    I don't know what's been going on around WA, but LE has been in heavy presence. Did get to sample Tiffany with the dreads. Was looking good in all black with black ripped stockings. Top games was ok, but kept nodding off. Slide to the back to test everything. She has a little meat on her slim frame and can take some pounding. Almost took a shot at no cover, but don't know her like that yet, but will see soon.

  9. #61047

    A lot of thick cheeks outside in this heat now

    Quote Originally Posted by HerStorm  [View Original Post]
    I know it was a little warm last week, but still went on a thick ass diet. 2 great stops. One OG and one thickasaurus Rex. V and B. Seen Gina too and would have gotten her, but she's getting just a little too thick for my taste now. West side finest treats.
    This thick BSW be everywhere. One word Jello. Booty got a mind of its own. Recoil like a shootie, bounce like a ball. True definition of booty meat. https://x.com/chicagobbwlover/status...095147027?s=46 & https://x.com/chicagobbwlover/status...895809615?s=46 Good hunting on this nice day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0691.jpg‎   IMG_0692.jpg‎  

  10. #61046
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyB  [View Original Post]
    Garrison. Of course. Pratt Saddle is a couple of blocks off but close enough. Thanks. Lexi was a favorite of mine. She could be a bit too submissive but man she was hot. From the video, I see she still loves her wigs, and for the first time I see the streets are starting to take their toll.
    Yeah, it's sad. Saw her around at the beginning of the year and she didn't look bad but saw her a couple of weeks ago and you could see the downfall in her teeth especially. She's her own worse enemy though because if you treat her like a person all the bullshit starts.

  11. #61045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Larsfuchs  [View Original Post]
    There are also the few stills I have from that video, in post #44598 here: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...048&viewfull=1#post5330048.
    I remember those stills but they're not from the video.

  12. #61044

    Misfit - Wilkins - Busy bee area

    Ran into Misfit today over by Busy Bee and the circle area. Haven't seen her in several months. We talked for a few minutes catching up on whats been going on in her life. I find her very easy to get along with and friendly. If I had more time, probably would've done another tight box date with her.

    Looks like she put on a few pounds and she looks like a sexy cougar. Her hair color looks great on her.

    Be respectful and you'll enjoy your time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1336.jpg‎   IMG_0180.jpg‎   IMG_0181.jpg‎  

  13. #61043

    Redz / Reds

    Quote Originally Posted by HerStorm  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or know what happened to these ladies? I know one was on vacation, but heard might be back. K, London, and Reds.
    Even with all of the drama that she causes or that she has caused with me or many other guys, I do miss redz. She was always so cute and had such a sweet voice and loved the fact that I was a freak like her. Like it was already said, She also told me that she was going to go get some help with her issues and her mom was going to help her by picking her up and taking her back. Somewhere in Virginia. As much as I do hope that she's staying out of trouble and that she's getting clean, I miss filling her pussy up.

  14. #61042
    Yesterday I was strolling around Busy Bee / wilken area, not for SW but sumn different. Anyway I was asking around and came to two black walkers, one super skinny one and one thick one in a grey jumper and glasses, both early 20's ish. They actually helped me with what I was lookin for, but looking back I wish I grabbed the thick one name and number, she had a phone on her at least. Anyone know who I'm talking about and know what she's like or have her number? Will go back to look around today but would like a heads up. She seemed cool after but had a really attitude at first and if that's sumn she carrise with her during a date I'd like to avoid.

  15. #61041
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceDownPro  [View Original Post]
    Elaborate a little. No need to be vague, since you opened the door.
    Memory is a little fuzzy from a year ago. But I do remember before she got in she had a box cutter or something sharp in her hand as she got in. Plus she was talking to her self.

    Now this could be the candy taking control. But dates with her were similar to that. Once she told how she wanted a man to open doors for her and take her out to dinner and whatnot. All the while wearing the same clothes for days and having pick marks on her body. I'm not judging just threw me off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape