Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 13803
-
07-20-26 07:25 #13623Senior Member

Posts: 183Went there late last week. Nany was fat, Ana was not available, but there was a different Latina who was absolutely beautiful. No kissing no DATY allowed she said so I didn't do her. See more detail in the "Best Latinas?" thread.
Originally Posted by DivingDeep70
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 16:06 #13622Senior Member

Posts: 295Ana at newhome
Anyone try the Colombians at Newhome? Ana looks hot.
Originally Posted by Ohhi773
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 10:29 #13621Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 28BP Naiqui
To the owners of BP or Nunhouse or whatever the name is. We are no longer allowing shill accounts to post erotic fiction about the ladies in your establishment.
We have developed a new ad we are calling a "Metro Ad" that would display on all the threads in a city. It's a 728x90 ad that is prominently displayed on all Chicago threads right below the pair of 468x60 ads. If you take the ad for six months at a time you can also get a dedicated advertiser thread where you could post pretty much whatever you want that doesn't violate the law. You could post pictures, specials, interact with your clients whatever you wish that doesn't break the law.
Infinity Spa in Phoenix has been the first place to make their advertising transparent. If you wish to look at Phoenix and see what it looks like you're welcomed to do so. We haven't added this to the advertiser FAQ yet but you can use the contact us link to start a conversation about it.
We are trying to price it competitively and I suspect the cost will be less than what you are already paying for the erotic fiction you have been using and transparent advertising always works better, the guys already know these stories aren't true.
We look forward to hearing from you.
A2
-
07-18-26 15:03 #13620Regular Member

Posts: 66Covers it
The rates they post and booker gives you cover all services the girls provide for each price bracket. If I'm going to see a girl a second time I'll tip extra and the next visit is always special. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by JDizzleSizzle
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 11:26 #13619Senior Member

Posts: 241Upcharge?
Are the listed rates at redlanternchi or bluephoenixchi going to cover what is available, or will there be an upcharge for fun and games once I pay the listed rate? I see a couple girls offering greek. I would think that would come with sn additional fee, but does anyone know that rate?
-
07-17-26 18:12 #13618Administrator

Posts: 5263Recent Action
I banned a bunch of shills for Chicago-521. If anybody knows the people running that place tell them we accept ads but if they continue to make fake accounts to post fake reports I will restrict everybody from posting anything about them.
If they doubt this tell them to look at the AMP threads in San Diego.
The days where they can make dozens of accounts here for free ads are over and the quicker they adjust the better.
If they want to discuss advertising opportunities I can be reached through the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page.
A2
-
07-17-26 17:08 #13617Regular Member

Posts: 17Looking for TUMA
Going to be in town next week looking for CFS BBJ and TUMA? Don't mind spending a little extra if they're reliable provider.
-
07-17-26 15:10 #13616Senior Member

Posts: 54I was seeing a provider in the burbs a few weeks ago and she told me about how she's had to reject some customers. Some because of behavior and others because they saw them on the security camera and decide not to take him. I know in Asia some girls may want to see the customer first before OKing the session. That's why I usually try to look clean and presentable to avoid these types of situations. I know tattoos can also be a negative factor with J-girls which could scare them. A lot of it is very YMMV.
Originally Posted by JasonWi
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 12:12 #13615Regular Member

Posts: 66Options
Near Downtown.
Originally Posted by Boston2060
[View Original Post]
Try Bebe (black) or Apple (Asian) at SXL one likes it in the ass and face splashed other likes if raw down the throat finish.
Near West Loop.
Try ViVi at Sunny Spa on Halsted. Nude BBBJCIM and if your older she will do FS Covered. She has a thing for older dudes. If you and old dude she will dfk and make out with you for at least 10'minutes. She is my favorite in Chicago and has the best looking P you will ever put your eyes on.
Lastly.
West River Spa on Grand Ave. Emily 29 year old Asian spinner loves it raw and her hot box filled up.
PM me with any questions.
-
07-17-26 11:18 #13614Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 23Reviews not getting posted
Is anyone else submitting reviews that never get posted on this forum?
They were held up because I was figuring out if you were a shill or not.
Tell the boss to contact me about real advertising.
A2
-
07-17-26 10:31 #13613Senior Member

Posts: 148Downtown. West loop
Any providers near downtown near the west loop area or even Lincoln park? Or UIC?
Everything seems to be in Chinatown and was looking for something closer to downtown or west loop. Incall and even an independent provider would be ok.
-
07-17-26 09:46 #13612Senior Member

Posts: 35Japanese are notorious for being "scared" of foreigners and most are uncomfortable with people who don't speak Japanese. It's precisely because the country is prosperous, most don't have the need to learn any other language.
Originally Posted by JasonWi
[View Original Post]
Visited the Japanese "Misa" at the Chinese only place earlier this month. Best face and body figure I have ever seen. Tall and on the slender side with what feels like real racks. For me it was worth the asking price, but she was there only for few days or I would have to repeat. Talking was kind of an issue, be sure to have a translation app ready when you go in.
-
07-17-26 08:28 #13611Senior Member

Posts: 183You're welcome. Yeah, I remembered an old post here where someone described Japanese girls (JAV, which I had to google) as giving better treatment than other asian girls, but with less kissing, so I didn't expect much kissing but did expect better treatment. Instead Sakura was more just laid there for me, which was disappointing, as only reason I picked her was I hadn't been with a Japanese girl yet (she had a decent face but was a bit overweight. Below average looks for that place).
Originally Posted by PwnLife
[View Original Post]
And her english was quite bad. Ignorant white guy I am, I stereotyped Japanese girls as being from a more prosperous country so I thought she'd know more english, be more worldly in conversation.
Or maybe YMMV and since I'm white I didn't get all of what she'd offer.
Curious if anyone has more specific advice on how to pick a better Japanese provider.
-
07-16-26 20:04 #13610Senior Member

Posts: 1531. theres a few more, keep looking back farther.
Originally Posted by Marylander
[View Original Post]
2. Pics are usually close at least for those popular ones.
3. sometimes they give you a different address at first in the area and then the exact address when you are around. Like any neighborhood. It's more crowded if it's a main street, less crowded if you're on a sidestreet. They usually bring you to a room with a girl unless you ask for someone specific. Usually the girl just collects so far as I've seen. I feel like the girls are busy not like a harem of girls waiting around for you to choose from. You can always ask.
4. there's usually a core of services for each amount of money, and the other abbreviations are possibilities with upsells or YMMV.
-
07-16-26 19:53 #13609Senior Member

Posts: 153Thank you for your service!
Thanks for the intel, kinda sad if the shower is the best part!
Originally Posted by JasonWi
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





