Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 17685
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17385
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    Sorry yall but imma have to dip out and go deep, deep underground for a hot minute. The Cartel is onto me cause I've been wasting their girls' time. They're going to kill me and my whole family so I got to lay low, like real low, until things cool off a bit.

    Don't worry though, you can trust that I'll be back with lots of reports on the high end girls later. Once those vicious thugs take out my parents and the inheritance is all settled out, imma be makin it rain on all them hos and spilling all the dirty details here.

    Wish me luck. And keep your heads down, boys. Cause the cartel ain't playing!
    Decaf, dude, please switch to decaf...

  2. #17384

    WARNING: The Cartel is Coming!

    Sorry yall but imma have to dip out and go deep, deep underground for a hot minute. The Cartel is onto me cause I've been wasting their girls' time. They're going to kill me and my whole family so I got to lay low, like real low, until things cool off a bit.

    Don't worry though, you can trust that I'll be back with lots of reports on the high end girls later. Once those vicious thugs take out my parents and the inheritance is all settled out, imma be makin it rain on all them hos and spilling all the dirty details here.

    Wish me luck. And keep your heads down, boys. Cause the cartel ain't playing!

  3. #17383

    Karma. Ghosted

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3145634097/1

    Rate was reasonable. Incall area was a bit sketchy but could be worse. Arrived at the hotel then cricket. No monetary loss. Probably will not try again.

  4. #17382
    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    I know the board is overrun with "any intel?" posts, but I hope I've deposited enough information to ask.

    Are these girls real?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/212523821

    I don't care for the sisters thing, but they would check my boxes of slender, young, natural.
    Ciara is real and photo accurate. Not sure about the "sister" but would assume legit as well.

  5. #17381

    No response

    Texted her a couple of days ago inquiring about rates and which ones of the girls in the photo was her. No response.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Saw this and wondered if anyone has visited. 150/200/350.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/212420721

  6. #17380
    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    I know the board is overrun with "any intel?" posts, but I hope I've deposited enough information to ask.

    Are these girls real?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/212523821

    I don't care for the sisters thing, but they would check my boxes of slender, young, natural.
    Ciara is real. She's looks like her photos. I would assume the other is real, too. Who knows if they're actually sisters.

  7. #17379
    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    Are these girls real?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/212523821

    I don't care for the sisters thing, but they would check my boxes of slender, young, natural.
    Well, lets' see.

    They "require small verification to meet for all new friends".

    The ad lists one phone number, a photo has a different number.

    Sure seems like a high chance of scamming today.

  8. #17378

    Have you visited her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Owenmoney26  [View Original Post]
    Anyone still like to eat a hair pussy? I guess there has to be one.
    I've been texting her and she was a little scattered. I was wondering if she's real. Which picture is she or is she even pictured? I do not want to visit a BBW. A little chubby is ok.

    Thanks.

  9. #17377

    Ciara & Hazel

    I know the board is overrun with "any intel?" posts, but I hope I've deposited enough information to ask.

    Are these girls real?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/212523821

    I don't care for the sisters thing, but they would check my boxes of slender, young, natural.

  10. #17376
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Saw this and wondered if anyone has visited. 150/200/350.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/212420721
    Is this like pussy roulette? Which girl are you getting, because from the looks of the pictures, there's about 6 ladies attached to this phone number.

  11. #17375
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Saw this and wondered if anyone has visited. 150/200/350.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/212420721
    Anyone still like to eat a hair pussy? I guess there has to be one.

  12. #17374

    New St Chas girl

    Saw this and wondered if anyone has visited. 150/200/350.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/212420721

  13. #17373

    The artist formerly known as Lucious

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/212385944

    No idea how long that link will be good. Seems her life may be a little dramatic at the moment, happened to catch her new ad with a new name and a new number. She certainly didn't complain about anythng durng my visit so point in her favor.

    Photos are completely accurate. Yeah she's missing a couple of teeth so that's why no smiles. Very nice in person. Gets down to business quick if you prefer it. As someone else said will let you cum pretty much anywhere, not cum shy. Baby damage just a in the pics. But really nice ass and hitting her from behind in doggy is actually a pretty hot sight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d5f442cb97cf0b2078c72b673d68fef8_f.jpg‎  

  14. #17372

    Reina

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMong  [View Original Post]
    Interested in her expertise. Any recent reviews?
    Old filtered pictures. Loves to put her finger in your bunghole. 60 yo. I will never repeat.

  15. #17371

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape