Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 17690
-
07-14-26 23:39 #17390Senior Member

Posts: 458The artist formerly known as Lucious
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/212385944
No idea how long that link will be good. Seems her life may be a little dramatic at the moment, happened to catch her new ad with a new name and a new number. She certainly didn't complain about anythng durng my visit so point in her favor.
Photos are completely accurate. Yeah she's missing a couple of teeth so that's why no smiles. Very nice in person. Gets down to business quick if you prefer it. As someone else said will let you cum pretty much anywhere, not cum shy. Baby damage just a in the pics. But really nice ass and hitting her from behind in doggy is actually a pretty hot sight.
-
07-14-26 20:45 #17389Senior Member

Posts: 169Reina
Old filtered pictures. Loves to put her finger in your bunghole. 60 yo. I will never repeat.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMong
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 20:21 #17388Senior Member

Posts: 36
-
07-14-26 09:58 #17387Senior Member

Posts: 239Good job!
[Deleted by Admin]
Who gives a fuck if she found out?
It probably wasn't a guy who told her, the site is public. If somebody did shame on him but tell her to shut up you don't care what she says and move on to the next.
Some of you guys can't help but give up all your power.
A2
-
07-13-26 17:01 #17386Senior Member

Posts: 157Jordan 2 girls
Had a long review typed and evidentially the forum logged me out so was unable to post it and it has returned to random 0's ans 1's.
Long story short. Long drive 40+ minutes. Sat in parking lot for 20 minutes til they got organized. Other girl nothing like her pic. Lame lackluster performance. 400 for HHR nothing like I expected or hoped for. Definite no repeat.
-
07-13-26 16:27 #17385Senior Member

Posts: 110Interested in her expertise. Any recent reviews?
Originally Posted by Bddfc
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 00:49 #17384Senior Member

Posts: 582She is real and at least close to the pics. Rushed service but of course YMMV hot Latinas with amazing service do come around but don't stay around long.
Originally Posted by Kindacheap
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 18:39 #17383Senior Member

Posts: 254No idea, but I notice she self reviews. Her name is Scarlett, and if you go to the comments, the one commenter goes by the name Scarlett11.
Originally Posted by Kindacheap
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 11:18 #17382Senior Member

Posts: 410Thanks for this. I tried her a week ago, never could confirm a time, slow to respond. Now that I know that's not her, done!
Originally Posted by Yorgi1
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 11:09 #17381Senior Member

Posts: 239Ivy
I can't answer either. All I wanted was a QV and was quoted the $150 for that. She told me she charges more than most girls. She's also way hotter than most, IMO. She looks great, the service is exceptional and, as far as I can tell, is not on anything. I'd rather pay the 150 for her than 75-100 on a strung-out "gamble date". That's just my preference. I'm very careful. I also didn't ask about f-f-m play. I've been there and done that and would only do that if the f-f were into each other which is hard to find. Plus, I'm generally a QV kinda guy so 1-on-1 is fine with me. I don't need the extra distraction / work LOL. When I want at longer date, I have my regular NOT pay-4-play girl that I go to for that.
Moman.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 09:17 #17380Senior Member

Posts: 279Ivy and Dutch Baby
Ivy does indeed look great, but she charges MORE than 150 for qv? I'm generally a half hour purveyor, wonder what that would set me back. Do these two work together / offer 2-girl?
Originally Posted by MomanForyu
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 21:35 #17379Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone partake or too good to be true?
-
07-11-26 17:57 #17378Senior Member

Posts: 111She is not the person in the photo
Some one had asked about this woman in the past. Seeing the photo I had to check her out. That is not her photo, not even close. She has dark hair, thin, tattooed, not bad looking but I was disappointed. I should have just left when she opened the door. Said she does not use her photo for discretion. I'm sure she could have found a closer match.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ant-87541.html
-
07-11-26 12:21 #17377Senior Member

Posts: 279Magick
Check my post history for my review on her. Pics were accurate at the time, but I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 08:13 #17376Senior Member

Posts: 92Magick
I remember seeing this ad a long while back and constantly. Looks like she's back. Can anyone confirm these pics of hers? And has anyone seen her recently to confirm? Seems TGBT.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3142244124









Reply With Quote






