Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 17666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17381
    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    I know the board is overrun with "any intel?" posts, but I hope I've deposited enough information to ask.

    Are these girls real?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/212523821

    I don't care for the sisters thing, but they would check my boxes of slender, young, natural.
    Ciara is real and photo accurate. Not sure about the "sister" but would assume legit as well.

  2. #17380

    No response

    Texted her a couple of days ago inquiring about rates and which ones of the girls in the photo was her. No response.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Saw this and wondered if anyone has visited. 150/200/350.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/212420721

  3. #17379
    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    I know the board is overrun with "any intel?" posts, but I hope I've deposited enough information to ask.

    Are these girls real?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/212523821

    I don't care for the sisters thing, but they would check my boxes of slender, young, natural.
    Ciara is real. She's looks like her photos. I would assume the other is real, too. Who knows if they're actually sisters.

  4. #17378
    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    Are these girls real?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/212523821

    I don't care for the sisters thing, but they would check my boxes of slender, young, natural.
    Well, lets' see.

    They "require small verification to meet for all new friends".

    The ad lists one phone number, a photo has a different number.

    Sure seems like a high chance of scamming today.

  5. #17377

    Have you visited her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Owenmoney26  [View Original Post]
    Anyone still like to eat a hair pussy? I guess there has to be one.
    I've been texting her and she was a little scattered. I was wondering if she's real. Which picture is she or is she even pictured? I do not want to visit a BBW. A little chubby is ok.

    Thanks.

  6. #17376

    Ciara & Hazel

    I know the board is overrun with "any intel?" posts, but I hope I've deposited enough information to ask.

    Are these girls real?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/212523821

    I don't care for the sisters thing, but they would check my boxes of slender, young, natural.

  7. #17375
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Saw this and wondered if anyone has visited. 150/200/350.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/212420721
    Is this like pussy roulette? Which girl are you getting, because from the looks of the pictures, there's about 6 ladies attached to this phone number.

  8. #17374
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Saw this and wondered if anyone has visited. 150/200/350.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/212420721
    Anyone still like to eat a hair pussy? I guess there has to be one.

  9. #17373

    New St Chas girl

    Saw this and wondered if anyone has visited. 150/200/350.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/212420721

  10. #17372

    The artist formerly known as Lucious

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/212385944

    No idea how long that link will be good. Seems her life may be a little dramatic at the moment, happened to catch her new ad with a new name and a new number. She certainly didn't complain about anythng durng my visit so point in her favor.

    Photos are completely accurate. Yeah she's missing a couple of teeth so that's why no smiles. Very nice in person. Gets down to business quick if you prefer it. As someone else said will let you cum pretty much anywhere, not cum shy. Baby damage just a in the pics. But really nice ass and hitting her from behind in doggy is actually a pretty hot sight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d5f442cb97cf0b2078c72b673d68fef8_f.jpg‎  

  11. #17371

    Reina

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMong  [View Original Post]
    Interested in her expertise. Any recent reviews?
    Old filtered pictures. Loves to put her finger in your bunghole. 60 yo. I will never repeat.

  12. #17370

  13. #17369

    Good job!

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Who gives a fuck if she found out?

    It probably wasn't a guy who told her, the site is public. If somebody did shame on him but tell her to shut up you don't care what she says and move on to the next.

    Some of you guys can't help but give up all your power.

    A2

  14. #17368

    Jordan 2 girls

    Had a long review typed and evidentially the forum logged me out so was unable to post it and it has returned to random 0's ans 1's.

    Long story short. Long drive 40+ minutes. Sat in parking lot for 20 minutes til they got organized. Other girl nothing like her pic. Lame lackluster performance. 400 for HHR nothing like I expected or hoped for. Definite no repeat.

  15. #17367
    Quote Originally Posted by Bddfc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Reina lately? I do believe she's in STL but couldn't find a recent posting to copy a link so try the one below for reference. What she offers sounds intriguing.

    https://www.escort-ads.com/escort/un...sas-city/reina
    Interested in her expertise. Any recent reviews?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape