Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 25039
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24709
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumby6996  [View Original Post]
    Saw her ads on SkipTheGames and liked the emphasis on a sensual, unrushed vibe with good chemistry. Texted the number from the adquick, polite responses and light screening (basic info, no hassle). Set up an evening for 3 hours; directions were straightforward to a quiet, private house. She's the only one therefeels safe, no awkward surprises or extra people around.

    Walked into a nicely set-up space: dim lighting, very clean everywhere (fresh everything), and soft dark ambient music playingmoody instrumental tracks with deep, sensual tones that set a relaxing yet intimate mood without being overpowering. Right away she offered bottled water, and there were wipes, tissues, paper towels, and a selection of condoms (including non-latex) handy. Bathroom had clean towels for freshening upnice thoughtful touches that make the whole thing feel comfortable and considerate.

    Appearance: Photos match perfectly, curvy and attractive figure, pretty with a warm, inviting smile. Dressed comfortably, smelled great, fresh vibe.

    Personality: Smart and easy to talk togood conversation while we got settled in. Flirty in a natural, seductive way that fit the dark, ambient atmosphere she creates. The session felt genuinely unrushed; we took our time building connection, with plenty of cuddling and relaxed moments in between. She was attentive and responsive, focused on mutual enjoyment rather than rushing through. Multiple rounds happened naturally with breaks for hydration and chill timethe music helped keep everything flowing smoothly. Left feeling relaxed, satisfied, and like the time really mattered.

    Overall: Great value for longer bookingsshe clearly specializes in multi-hour and overnight dates, and it shows in how she handles extended time (no clock-watching, real downtime included). The privacy, cleanliness, and little comforts (music, supplies, towels) elevate it beyond a standard meet. Would definitely repeat, especially for 2+ hours or an overnight if schedules align. Solid recommendation if you're into tattooed, curvy providers who create a dark, sensual, comfortable environment and do extended dates right. YMMV, but easy 9/10 for me.

    Stay safe, guys.
    Very long review with zero important details on price, activities, and quality / level of services offered in the 3 hour appointment.

  2. #24708
    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I had experience with Kelly, she looks young and very accomodating. Hope she did not have the bad day when she entertained you but she definitely not 45. She is a sweet heart.

    Titu.
    Bro go see her she got 15 years on me. She ain't 30 either. Her tits are small as fuck an has potbelly, only thing good is her head and yet I wouldn't see her in a pinch. Might be different if you are older looking at her younger, lost the sense of age.

  3. #24707
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnBkr29  [View Original Post]
    Just curious how long ago you visited? Her ads and OF says she moved to an apartment in Providence.
    It was night before I made post. I'll be honest I was super nervous about posting and have seen guys get 3rd degree so I cheated by using AI to help me write this review.

  4. #24706
    [Deleted by Admin]

    There is a test message section.

    A2

  5. #24705
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    If I recall right, there were reports in the past of Her being a scammer / rob. A no go for me.
    Yep stay away!

  6. #24704
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    No experience, But you can tell she must have some jacked teeth.

  7. #24703

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    Head is good yes, she's cim but she don't swallow. Was seeing her but she kept charging 180 just for head and told me she'll get me next time cheaper it was 20 bucks cheaper next one and fucked her one time, I'm large and she couldn't get into it kept saying condom going to rip or it hurts her and Definitely no positions. Ad says 30 but she's 45 or so. Locstion is nice bjt I'm done seeing her.
    Hi,

    I had experience with Kelly, she looks young and very accomodating. Hope she did not have the bad day when she entertained you but she definitely not 45. She is a sweet heart.

    Titu.

  8. #24702

  9. #24701
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Answered my own question same ones that try to rob as before.

    Avoid not the person or people that you think will arrive.

  10. #24700

    Tara in Attleboro

    Has anyone seen this one? Ad says she's in her 30's and the price is right and the pics look pretty good. I am guessing there may be a catch. I think I reached out to her last year but she didn't get back to me until it was too late and then I stopped seeing her ads. I'd still like to see big boobs Lexi in east providence but it would be a good thing to have a backup planned in case I can't get through to Lexi again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ryzen11

  11. #24699
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Mmhmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Her ad must be controlled by someone because it says the exact sentence from 2 other ads I saw on stg providence section about not clicking any links except the picture are different.

  12. #24698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Ciara

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite73  [View Original Post]
    The monger just asked about Ciara's profile. Why the feeling of taking them provider on dates?
    Because Ciara ad says she will do date, bachelor and etc. So I was wondering if anyone ever take them on a real date.

  13. #24697

    Nani

    Any info on this one. Seems TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...e/135378117270

  14. #24696

    No Go

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMoe9  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. I looked but didn't see anything on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...n/859411412696
    If I recall right, there were reports in the past of Her being a scammer / rob. A no go for me.

  15. #24695

    Why the question? Just curious

    The monger just asked about Ciara's profile. Why the feeling of taking them provider on dates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Do guys really take these girls on a date??

    I would love to know how it goes. I remember taking 1 to a movie and we were in line and she was high as hell. She was in line slurring every word. Someone drop a quarter while in line and she scream really loud and pick it. At that moment, I pretend I didn't know her. I turn around and she ran after me and I told her I didn't feel good. I drop her ass home and never again. That was like more than 10 years ago though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape