Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 25010
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24695

    No Go

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMoe9  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. I looked but didn't see anything on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...n/859411412696
    If I recall right, there were reports in the past of Her being a scammer / rob. A no go for me.

  2. #24694

    Why the question? Just curious

    The monger just asked about Ciara's profile. Why the feeling of taking them provider on dates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Do guys really take these girls on a date??

    I would love to know how it goes. I remember taking 1 to a movie and we were in line and she was high as hell. She was in line slurring every word. Someone drop a quarter while in line and she scream really loud and pick it. At that moment, I pretend I didn't know her. I turn around and she ran after me and I told her I didn't feel good. I drop her ass home and never again. That was like more than 10 years ago though.

  3. #24693

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Do guys really take these girls on a date??

    I would love to know how it goes. I remember taking 1 to a movie and we were in line and she was high as hell. She was in line slurring every word. Someone drop a quarter while in line and she scream really loud and pick it. At that moment, I pretend I didn't know her. I turn around and she ran after me and I told her I didn't feel good. I drop her ass home and never again. That was like more than 10 years ago though.
    Have in the past and testing the waters with one I just met but never had an experience like yours. Mine tend to sour when they turn into sugar babies without the sugar or still wanting the donation amount even after nice dinners, events, gifts etc. They're still women I'll be it some more lady like then others by a great margin 😂. I've caught feelings for some in the past and some have for me but haven't had a Brandon Wade moment yet 😂. That poor basterd.

  4. #24692

    There is a search bar

    If you search her name you will find 2 pages of reviews. Last I remember she was robbing people.

  5. #24691
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Taking escort on a date

    Do guys really take these girls on a date??

    I would love to know how it goes. I remember taking 1 to a movie and we were in line and she was high as hell. She was in line slurring every word. Someone drop a quarter while in line and she scream really loud and pick it. At that moment, I pretend I didn't know her. I turn around and she ran after me and I told her I didn't feel good. I drop her ass home and never again. That was like more than 10 years ago though.

  6. #24690

    Anyone seen pretty ciara ad is below


  7. #24689

    Has anyone seen her?

    Hey all. I looked but didn't see anything on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...n/859411412696

  8. #24688
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I texted with her before and she does allow bare bbcip. But if I was you. I would not ask for bare because she charge 120 qv and 160 hh. But if you ask for bare, then rate is 300 qv and 360 hh.
    I texted this one too because her look is my type. I can only see providers on the weekends. She said its only hour appts on the weekends starting at $400+ and she said she books fast. WTF? People actually pay these prices. She is cute but not Eros level provider hot. Hosts out of Quincy, MA actually. Pass for me.

  9. #24687

    Report

    Has anyone seen her as well? Any info on prices or what she offers? Is she even real? https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/021969888609.

  10. #24686

    Report

    Has anyone seen her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...t/407971551375.

    What are her rates and what does she offer? Is she even real?

  11. #24685
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    This seems like more of an advertisement tbh and with only one post but I could be wrong?
    Hope I'm wrong, but no link, name or rate and with one post I'm sensing this could be a work of fiction or posted by the provider herself because most guys aren't posting about fresh towels.

  12. #24684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Yes, Stay Away!

  13. #24683

    Asians. VIP vs Not

    It looks like there's a big upcharge for "VIP" for hotel asians. Anyone have any idea what VIP includes?

  14. #24682

    Devin

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumby6996  [View Original Post]
    Saw her ads on SkipTheGames and liked the emphasis on a sensual, unrushed vibe with good chemistry. Texted the number from the adquick, polite responses and light screening (basic info, no hassle). Set up an evening for 3 hours; directions were straightforward to a quiet, private house. She's the only one therefeels safe, no awkward surprises or extra people around.

    Walked into a nicely set-up space: dim lighting, very clean everywhere (fresh everything), and soft dark ambient music playingmoody instrumental tracks with deep, sensual tones that set a relaxing yet intimate mood without being overpowering. Right away she offered bottled water, and there were wipes, tissues, paper towels, and a selection of condoms (including non-latex) handy. Bathroom had clean towels for freshening upnice thoughtful touches that make the whole thing feel comfortable and considerate.

    Appearance: Photos match perfectly, curvy and attractive figure, pretty with a warm, inviting smile. Dressed comfortably, smelled great, fresh vibe.

    Personality: Smart and easy to talk togood conversation while we got settled in. Flirty in a natural, seductive way that fit the dark, ambient atmosphere she creates. The session felt genuinely unrushed; we took our time building connection, with plenty of cuddling and relaxed moments in between. She was attentive and responsive, focused on mutual enjoyment rather than rushing through. Multiple rounds happened naturally with breaks for hydration and chill timethe music helped keep everything flowing smoothly. Left feeling relaxed, satisfied, and like the time really mattered.

    Overall: Great value for longer bookingsshe clearly specializes in multi-hour and overnight dates, and it shows in how she handles extended time (no clock-watching, real downtime included). The privacy, cleanliness, and little comforts (music, supplies, towels) elevate it beyond a standard meet. Would definitely repeat, especially for 2+ hours or an overnight if schedules align. Solid recommendation if you're into tattooed, curvy providers who create a dark, sensual, comfortable environment and do extended dates right. YMMV, but easy 9/10 for me.

    Stay safe, guys.
    Can you supply the Skip add?

  15. #24681

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape