Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 26401
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26071
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I've been doing this "hobby" for 8-10 years (maybe more), and I have always used incalls for my visits and have never been ripped off. I've received bad service but never lost my money without getting what I came for.

    Of course I have rules on who I see. They mush have so-so or good reviews on here or be recommend by someone via direct message. I will never take one for the team. Sorry!

    The search feature at the top right of the page is your friend. Also, direct messaging someone on here about their visit with the provider is also very helpful.

    Always do your homework / research one someone before you do an incall. !
    I could have written this exact comment. Though the number of years would be a bit higher.

  2. #26070

    Cute?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rms83  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this gal? She's cute and her tits are just perfect little funbags: https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/472776333041.

    Texted with her a bit this afternoon and she sounds at least like she's up for a good GFE session, but her location has me questioning (NW side, Appleton / Silver Spring area). Anyone know anything about her?
    This is cute to you? She looks like she's on drugs man idk how old you are but man there are wayyyyy better options we as a whole have to stop giving these girls our money if they don't even look appealing they always say hey come with good hygiene but I've seen a lot of you guys say these girls smell awful and live in filth or on the streets hey serious question why don't you ever see the Young Black girls on these sites everyone only posts drug addicts or street walkers are you guys scared? It's easy to find out who they are a lot of them are dumb they use their iPhone numbers to post ads you can literally download cashapp or Snapchat put their number on cashapp and boom 9/10 they pop up it save their number go to snap chat and go to find contacts and boom they pop up if you use the cashapp method a lot of the times they use the same name as their socials they easy to find and they look way better most are 18-24 nice bodies no drugs outside of weed and alcohol and what I've notice is when it's just you and them most of them aren't ghetto and ratchet they be quiet and calm it's like the guy who's loud and rowdy but when he goes to jail he's quiet as a mouse.

  3. #26069

    Luna

    Anyone seen this gal? She's cute and her tits are just perfect little funbags: https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/472776333041.

    Texted with her a bit this afternoon and she sounds at least like she's up for a good GFE session, but her location has me questioning (NW side, Appleton / Silver Spring area). Anyone know anything about her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-21 223037.jpg‎  

  4. #26068

    One Notch Above Teegan

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I know I met with Teegan a while back horrible experience worst BBBJ I ever had but I'm curious about her friend Star. She seems very responsive but when I search the forum, I can't find anything so has anybody seen this one?.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/636280294190
    I've seen her in the visual sense, not touchy feely. Face is filtered and add 30 pounds to the pics.

  5. #26067

    That's Kat Santoro

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretFun  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...o/292567598384

    Working out of hotel on 27th just off 43.

    Went in LEO check, handed money, she went to door to hand it off, in comes BF / management.

    Guess she's in rip off reports but I didn't recognize the name.
    Ain't missing much, first time I saw her was about 5-6 yrs. Ago and services were pretty good and for the price (her 80 special) it was great. She was pretty cool, joked around and was nice and thick. Because of the first experience, I returned but since then services tapered with every visit a sad story, that was a turn off so stopped seeing her after the third time. Fast forward to 2 yrs. Decided to give her a try again but eh same ole sad, woe is her life with higeyne lacking, got the job done and left. Last time I saw her was in Cudahy about 1. 5 ago and that was it, she had nasty putrid stench that I didn't even try, checed my phone and told her I got to go quick. Left and her boyfriend acted tough but honestly did not pay no attention to him walked on and got in my car took off. Has nice tits but is a lot bigger and I would go because she would always accepted what I offered and picking we're slim, my last resort. Stay safe fellas.

  6. #26066

    I know Teegan is horrible but what about Star

    I know I met with Teegan a while back horrible experience worst BBBJ I ever had but I'm curious about her friend Star. She seems very responsive but when I search the forum, I can't find anything so has anybody seen this one?.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/636280294190
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0849.jpg‎  

  7. #26065

    50 percent deposit is nuts

    Quote Originally Posted by ErrlRipper  [View Original Post]
    This chick sells content online, she's pretty out there obviously a user. I don't really think it's worth repeating after that experience. Also is not AA friendly at all, said somethings that I won't forget.
    Outcalls with 50% deposit? Just send me the money and you'll get the same none existent service.

  8. #26064

    Incall ripoffs

    I've been doing this "hobby" for 8-10 years (maybe more), and I have always used incalls for my visits and have never been ripped off. I've received bad service but never lost my money without getting what I came for.

    Of course I have rules on who I see. They mush have so-so or good reviews on here or be recommend by someone via direct message. I will never take one for the team. Sorry!

    The search feature at the top right of the page is your friend. Also, direct messaging someone on here about their visit with the provider is also very helpful.

    Always do your homework / research one someone before you do an incall. !

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Too many things can, and sometimes do, go wrong with in calls. I've often wondered if a "wing man / buddy system" would prevent ripoffs. Might be an interesting "test" to tell the girl ahead of time that "I'm bringing a friend to make sure we don't get interrupted. " And "I'll pay you after the goods are delivered to my satisfaction. " Probably get ghosted but better than ripped off.

    I'd really like to see some "manager" get some lumps, or worse (better?) from a prospective ripoff victim. Surprised that it hasn't happened.

  9. #26063

    Lumps

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretFun  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...o/292567598384

    Working out of hotel on 27th just off 43.

    Went in LEO check, handed money, she went to door to hand it off, in comes BF / management.

    Guess she's in rip off reports but I didn't recognize the name.
    Too many things can, and sometimes do, go wrong with in calls. I've often wondered if a "wing man / buddy system" would prevent ripoffs. Might be an interesting "test" to tell the girl ahead of time that "I'm bringing a friend to make sure we don't get interrupted. " And "I'll pay you after the goods are delivered to my satisfaction. " Probably get ghosted but better than ripped off.

    I'd really like to see some "manager" get some lumps, or worse (better?) from a prospective ripoff victim. Surprised that it hasn't happened.

  10. #26062
    Wish I would have seen this sooner. Just had the same thing happen to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretFun  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...o/292567598384

    Working out of hotel on 27th just off 43.

    Went in LEO check, handed money, she went to door to hand it off, in comes BF / management.

    Guess she's in rip off reports but I didn't recognize the name.

  11. #26061

    Amy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahoney87  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brown...y/752582329473

    Haven't seen this one in awhile. Last time I did I waited half hour in a small room covered in stains and trash with a single mattress while she was thrashing around upstairs doing god knows what. Its always funny comparing the ad to the actual service provided.
    And.

    I'm attracted to her but recall some ripoff accounts. Went by the name Amy and worked off of someplace on Holt Ave.

  12. #26060

    Rylee-Raven. IYKYK.

    Girl brings the heat, let her take the wheel and do what she wants. Thanks for the hospitality Wisconsin and looking forward to my next visit. Little birdie tells me there may be a double with Rylee and a UTR.

  13. #26059
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAl  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today. She does look like her pictures. But my one hour session lasted all of 10 to 15 minutes. Friendly but not overly warm. I had trouble performing due to some nerves. But she got me to explode OK session but probably would not repeat based on the shorting my time.
    Did you ask her for another round, or did you just want to hang out with her after you nutted?

    The post-nut clarity always has me wanting to get out the door asap when I'm with a working girl, but I can confirm that Kat has never pushed me out the door and I see her often. She has always accommodated msog when I think I have it in me, which sadly isn't as often anymore.

    As far as her only getting into attractive dudes, that's not my experience. I mean, I'm clean and not missing any teeth or anything, but I'm certainly not any woman's fantasy. I see Kat often and always get great service. YMMV.

    GML.

  14. #26058

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to see her but I've seen past reviews about ripoffs, the bad motel she is staying at, no teeth, and she wants 120+ for a QV. It sounds like she sound be asking 80 tops. I'll pass.
    You are correct teeth are jacked, motel isn't the best but how many of these type of woman are staying at a five star establishment? No signs of management but I'm sure there was one around somewhere, if so he didn't both my 80 rose visit.

  15. #26057

    Long time no see

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brown...y/752582329473

    Haven't seen this one in awhile. Last time I did I waited half hour in a small room covered in stains and trash with a single mattress while she was thrashing around upstairs doing god knows what. Its always funny comparing the ad to the actual service provided.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260716_094733_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape