Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 17688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17388
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyHead63  [View Original Post]
    I have got several of these messages over the years, its always if you text a number of a latin girl with an area code from fla or ca ect. Just delete it. It has never come back to haunt me.
    Delete? No way. I immediately call them. They never answer. They don't want confrontation.

    They send the same copy and pasted pics to try and shock / scare you. It's funny LOL. Losers.

  2. #17387

    Cartel

    I have got several of these messages over the years, its always if you text a number of a latin girl with an area code from fla or ca ect. Just delete it. It has never come back to haunt me.

  3. #17386
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Decaf, dude, please switch to decaf...
    Keep jokin' around, bro. When they come for you, I'll be safe and happy with my hos.

    You are joking though right? I mean they don't put trackers in those caffeinated beans before they cross the border, or do they? If they do, that would definitely explain some things.

  4. #17385
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    Sorry yall but imma have to dip out and go deep, deep underground for a hot minute. The Cartel is onto me cause I've been wasting their girls' time. They're going to kill me and my whole family so I got to lay low, like real low, until things cool off a bit.

    Don't worry though, you can trust that I'll be back with lots of reports on the high end girls later. Once those vicious thugs take out my parents and the inheritance is all settled out, imma be makin it rain on all them hos and spilling all the dirty details here.

    Wish me luck. And keep your heads down, boys. Cause the cartel ain't playing!
    Decaf, dude, please switch to decaf...

  5. #17384

    WARNING: The Cartel is Coming!

    Sorry yall but imma have to dip out and go deep, deep underground for a hot minute. The Cartel is onto me cause I've been wasting their girls' time. They're going to kill me and my whole family so I got to lay low, like real low, until things cool off a bit.

    Don't worry though, you can trust that I'll be back with lots of reports on the high end girls later. Once those vicious thugs take out my parents and the inheritance is all settled out, imma be makin it rain on all them hos and spilling all the dirty details here.

    Wish me luck. And keep your heads down, boys. Cause the cartel ain't playing!

  6. #17383

    Karma. Ghosted

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3145634097/1

    Rate was reasonable. Incall area was a bit sketchy but could be worse. Arrived at the hotel then cricket. No monetary loss. Probably will not try again.

  7. #17382
    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    I know the board is overrun with "any intel?" posts, but I hope I've deposited enough information to ask.

    Are these girls real?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/212523821

    I don't care for the sisters thing, but they would check my boxes of slender, young, natural.
    Ciara is real and photo accurate. Not sure about the "sister" but would assume legit as well.

  8. #17381

    No response

    Texted her a couple of days ago inquiring about rates and which ones of the girls in the photo was her. No response.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Saw this and wondered if anyone has visited. 150/200/350.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/212420721

  9. #17380
    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    I know the board is overrun with "any intel?" posts, but I hope I've deposited enough information to ask.

    Are these girls real?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/212523821

    I don't care for the sisters thing, but they would check my boxes of slender, young, natural.
    Ciara is real. She's looks like her photos. I would assume the other is real, too. Who knows if they're actually sisters.

  10. #17379
    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    Are these girls real?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/212523821

    I don't care for the sisters thing, but they would check my boxes of slender, young, natural.
    Well, lets' see.

    They "require small verification to meet for all new friends".

    The ad lists one phone number, a photo has a different number.

    Sure seems like a high chance of scamming today.

  11. #17378

    Have you visited her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Owenmoney26  [View Original Post]
    Anyone still like to eat a hair pussy? I guess there has to be one.
    I've been texting her and she was a little scattered. I was wondering if she's real. Which picture is she or is she even pictured? I do not want to visit a BBW. A little chubby is ok.

    Thanks.

  12. #17377

    Ciara & Hazel

    I know the board is overrun with "any intel?" posts, but I hope I've deposited enough information to ask.

    Are these girls real?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/212523821

    I don't care for the sisters thing, but they would check my boxes of slender, young, natural.

  13. #17376
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Saw this and wondered if anyone has visited. 150/200/350.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/212420721
    Is this like pussy roulette? Which girl are you getting, because from the looks of the pictures, there's about 6 ladies attached to this phone number.

  14. #17375
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Saw this and wondered if anyone has visited. 150/200/350.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/212420721
    Anyone still like to eat a hair pussy? I guess there has to be one.

  15. #17374

    New St Chas girl

    Saw this and wondered if anyone has visited. 150/200/350.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/212420721

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape