Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 18208
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17848
    Quote Originally Posted by RoudiAudi  [View Original Post]
    I called the number in that ad. They said they were bae, not Scarlett. If it's that black girl, I'm perfectly ok with that. She would not answer any questions about Scarlett and I asked for a two girl 🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;.
    The ad you clicked on, you can hear her guy telling her what to do and they listen to him.

  2. #17847

    Debbie

    ​I managed to see her today—that's the good part!

    ​I'd been trying to schedule something with her since Monday. Yesterday around 4:00 PM, we finally agreed to meet up around 9:00 PM. When I arrived at the original location, she texted to say she had switched to a nearby hotel. I told her no problem, drove over, and waited. She hadn't checked in yet and was still in her car (which was actually great timing). She texted me to come over, so we chatted outside her car for a bit. It was really nice just to see her.

    ​She told me she was going to check in and send me the room number. While I spent 20 minutes looking for parking, I texted to ask for the room. Turns out, she was at the wrong hotel again and had to go to a sister hotel nearby. She was incredibly apologetic, and I assured her it was fine. I told her to get her room at the new place and send me the number. By this point, it was nearly 11:00 PM. I'd been out since 7:00 PM and knew from experience she sometimes needs a gentle push to keep things moving.

    ​After another long wait, she finally sent over the hotel name and room number. But by then, I only had about an hour left before I needed to head home. I told her I was too tired and would just see her tomorrow instead. She wasn't thrilled, but she understood.

    ​This morning, I messaged her at 9:00 AM. She replied right away. I told her I was on my way and about 40 minutes out, and she gave me the green light. I arrived on time, parked, and texted her. Only to get radio silence. After sending a few texts with no reply, she finally texted at 11:30 AM saying she had fallen asleep. She apologized, and I told her I was still downstairs. Ten minutes later, she told me to come up.

    ​Ultimately, I got to spend an hour with her, did everything I wanted to do, took care of her financially, and left. I also took a photo of her (with her permission to share with you all!

    ​It turns out she hadn't seen anyone else since 4:00 PM yesterday until she saw me at noon today. She's a great companion, but she definitely comes with some drama. Before she moved away, these coordination issues weren't as common, but they seem to be increasing now. To be fair, she is pregnant right now, which definitely explains the mood swings and sleepiness. I understand and accommodate it, but I know not everyone has that kind of patience. Because I had the free time, I was happy to wait and wanted to see how I could help her out—though I'm not sure this chaotic routine is sustainable for her. She did mention she was pretty sure she'll be going in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260716_173717_Photos.jpg‎  

  3. #17846
    Quote Originally Posted by SafeBet  [View Original Post]
    I keep getting mixed reviews on this girl. I know there was all the drama recently with her and her sister. Aren't they both on fent? And hearing things like she's bad at communicating and making people wait a long time, sometimes like an hour after the scheduled time, and ghosting etc.

    Even DM'ed her prior gatekeeper and even he didn't recommend her anymore.

    But then I see some of the recent positive reviews of her.

    Seems like once you do finally get to be with her, she's a good time, but I got very cautious and turned off by the drama they had here weeks ago.

    But the recent reviews has peaked my interest again and I'm really craving the girls in their 20's recently.

    Just don't want to get caught up in any bullshit or drama etc.

    Is there someone new to talk to, to get her digits?

    If I pick her up am I going to have a druggie in my car?
    Maybe someone else has more insightful answers to those questions, all I can offer is my experience. When I have seen her, she never seemed on anything except hitting a nicotine vape. Never heard her mention fent so can't offer any info on that. As far as drama recently I'm not sure what you're referring to but her best friend died suddenly. I guess having any provider in your car carries an inherent risk of possibly having narcotics present so you got to figure.

    Out if it's worth it I guess. I haven't shared any info for her contact number because I'm not sure if there's still a gatekeeper and I never asked her if its ok to share. Maybe she's just sticking to regs.

  4. #17845
    Quote Originally Posted by TooBe101  [View Original Post]
    Surprisingly there have been no reports of Debbie yet.
    I'm in the same boat as others. Have tried a good few times to set something up with a time scheduled and crickets. Trying to help out, but it doesn't seem like she wants the help.

  5. #17844

    Sarah Maitland

    Was able to connect with Sarah for a date. Communication was solid. I had no issues. Went for just a BBBJ and she let me finish on her chest. She has really nice natural tits. Had a nice time.

  6. #17843

    Difficult to connect

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBe101  [View Original Post]
    Surprisingly there have been no reports of Debbie yet.
    Probably because it's almost impossible to get a timely response. Tried to setup a time on three different days and got texts back 6 hours later, or not at all.
    I appreciate OD trying to help her out, she just doesn’t seem to be able to respond.

  7. #17842

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by KeyLP  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone bang that Ass raw? How tight is it, does she complain it hurts? I really don't want to make a woman be in pain.

    "Defense fund" ? LOL, I will bet my house she has a public defender.
    I contacted her. Didn't get too god vide over text and then she's off OBT. I get some PTSD going down OBT. Hate that area. So I passed. JB.

  8. #17841

    Alexis

    I keep getting mixed reviews on this girl. I know there was all the drama recently with her and her sister. Aren't they both on fent? And hearing things like she's bad at communicating and making people wait a long time, sometimes like an hour after the scheduled time, and ghosting etc.

    Even DM'ed her prior gatekeeper and even he didn't recommend her anymore.

    But then I see some of the recent positive reviews of her.

    Seems like once you do finally get to be with her, she's a good time, but I got very cautious and turned off by the drama they had here weeks ago.

    But the recent reviews has peaked my interest again and I'm really craving the girls in their 20's recently.

    Just don't want to get caught up in any bullshit or drama etc.

    Is there someone new to talk to, to get her digits?

    If I pick her up am I going to have a druggie in my car?

  9. #17840

    Free Rachel til it's backwards

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltron  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Pornstar Rachel went and got herself locked up.
    She's already out. New number too.

  10. #17839

    Rachel

    Looks like Pornstar Rachel went and got herself locked up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260712_094356_Facebook.jpg‎  

  11. #17838

    Scam for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    That is for sure not her. With those pictures on that link most likely some type of scam going go to be run on people that fall for it. That's my opinion.
    Girl in this ad want a deposit before meeting. 😂.

  12. #17837
    Quote Originally Posted by TooBe101  [View Original Post]
    Surprisingly there have been no reports of Debbie yet.
    Probably because her comms are terrible and she has bad time management. I tried to see her a few weeks ago while I was in Jax and it was impossible due to her not getting back with me in a timely manner. Once we had a time scheduled she went silent and texted me an hour later saying she was in the shower. By the time she got back to me I was half way home to Orlando. I don't have time to sit around and wait for these women. If im paying it should be when I want.

  13. #17836

    Debbie

    Surprisingly there have been no reports of Debbie yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by KeyLP  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone bang that Ass raw? How tight is it, does she complain it hurts? I really don't want to make a woman be in pain.

    "Defense fund" ? LOL, I will bet my house she has a public defender.

  14. #17835

    Not scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky2019  [View Original Post]
    She has someone controlling her telling her what to say to the clients. Heard it in the background on the phone sound alike a pimp.
    I called the number in that ad. They said they were bae, not Scarlett. If it's that black girl, I'm perfectly ok with that. She would not answer any questions about Scarlett and I asked for a two girl 🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;.

  15. #17834
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Scarlett is no longer under the radar.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/212230173#.
    She has someone controlling her telling her what to say to the clients. Heard it in the background on the phone sound alike a pimp.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape