Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 1381
-
07-27-26 18:32 #1321Senior Member

Posts: 90Chrissy. Mature Provider
Getting back into it after a multi-year break, and apparently I have lost my touch. All my normals are retired, so I am building out my regulars by process of elimination.
https://tryst.link/massage/chrissy7777
In a word. Nope.
Photos are EASILY 10 years old, and nothing on her is where it should be.
Text communication was easy. Directy me to a nice condo complex in Palm Harbor. Texted her I was there and was given the real address. Should have bailed then.
Location was a straight-up crackhouse hotel in Palm Harbor off 19, literally watched two rooms get evicted before she said she was ready.
Walked inside, room was clean and neat, table was ready. But her looks made me drop from a 90 minute to 60 minute on the spot.
Stripped and got on the table. She stripped to stockings and panties. Honestly would have rather she stayed clothed.
Massage was good, medium pressure, LOTS of attention to my ass and the boys, lots of stroking while I was face down.
On the flip, really great technique. Closed my eyes and imagined it was someone 20 years younger.
Took FOREVER to pop, which she cleaned up and then wiped me down with warm towels.
Overall shorted me 20 minutes on my session.
Will NOT repeat.
Also, she said she was borrowing the room from Alani. Knowing that, I'll be scratching Alani off my list.
-
07-26-26 09:37 #1320Senior Member

Posts: 652Alani
Please accept my apologies. I believe what you say and will try to see her. My suspicion is of the Tryst ads.
Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 23:05 #1319Senior Member

Posts: 274Don't know nor do I care. She was terrific and I enjoyed her. You are also a senior member yet question other's experience? Try her out and then say thank you.
Originally Posted by BananaOil
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 22:01 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 652Alani
Do you know why her phone number and a lot of the other ads Google search to what appears to be a variety of animal hospitals? Her ad is very similar to a bunch of others on Tryst. You say that model looking blonde gives a naked rub and tug for 180? I hope so.
Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 21:30 #1317Senior Member

Posts: 274Alani
Let me also add to this post. I had the opportunity to visit this vixon today. We had a small problem with directions but got through that. Yes she is extremely attractive in person. Her body is chiseled and designed for pleasure. Donation aside and off go the clothes. Warm oil mixed with various body parts. As I stffen I am conflicted. Should I continue and drown her beautiful boobs or find another target that is offered. Oh decisions decisions. Final result was a total draining and friendly clean-up. Would I repeat? Oh hell yes!!
Originally Posted by TheRogue099
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 18:45 #1316Senior Member

Posts: 30Talented Precious
This women is AMAZING. Anyone know of others in the area similar to her? Looking for a message with edging possible prostate play for finish.
Originally Posted by Tampa30
[View Original Post]
Inbox is open. I also have some talent I can trade off. Lmk.
Cheers.
-
07-21-26 09:35 #1315Senior Member

Posts: 718Precious
If you want a best of both worlds experience of a real massage with a sensual finish, you cannot do better than Precious. This is massage plus, not an escort pretending to be good a massage. Priced appropriate to the value and quality. https://tryst.link/massage/therapist2de-stress.
-
07-16-26 08:52 #1314Senior Member

Posts: 396OK. That makes sense. Thanks bro.
Originally Posted by Tampa30
[View Original Post]
JT.
-
07-16-26 07:34 #1313Senior Member

Posts: 718Have done "dark tantra" with other providers and it basically meant light bdsm. Edge play, restraints etc.
Originally Posted by JohninTampa
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 23:51 #1312Senior Member

Posts: 396I am going to try and see her, but what the hell is "Dark Tantra"?
Originally Posted by TheRogue099
[View Original Post]
Thanks, JT.
-
07-15-26 16:32 #1311Senior Member

Posts: 616Alani Visit
Just got done meeting Alani for a session. Had a great time. For the gent that gave 3rd hand info about her not looking like her pics better find another source.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
Looks exactly like the pics on the site and even better looking in person.
Her ad spells everything out. Anything else can be discussed in person.
Easy setup for me. Gave her time and availability and set it. Day of. A morning confirmation. Then address was given. Didn't have to wait when I arrived (got there early and notified her).
Would I repeat? Yes.
-
07-14-26 10:16 #1310Senior Member

Posts: 1714Lilly shots unknown
She is very open over text, text her and ask. I doubt it as I was there an hour and we finished with 5 minutes left. Now I am a chatter box and talk a lot, so maybe she would have gone for two if I asked, but I was not there for that. But I have no doubt she will answer your question if you ask her directly and nicely.
Originally Posted by RecycleBin
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 09:38 #1309Senior Member

Posts: 326Second this
Need to know as well. If so that's two for 1 hour for 200. That would be worth it.
Originally Posted by RecycleBin
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 07:41 #1308Senior Member

Posts: 220Lilly MSOG?
Does she do MSOG?
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 15:34 #1307Senior Member

Posts: 55"tried" Alani
Try is the keyword.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
Booked with her in advance for afternoon.
Day of, we confirmed, exchanged a few texts.
I got in my car to go see her, picked up my phone to send an OMW text and she had cancelled a few minutes before.
Apparently I had not responded to one of her texts and instead of following up she decided to cancel.
Word is her pictures are fake but her service is good.










Reply With Quote




