Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 25014
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24699

    Tara in Attleboro

    Has anyone seen this one? Ad says she's in her 30's and the price is right and the pics look pretty good. I am guessing there may be a catch. I think I reached out to her last year but she didn't get back to me until it was too late and then I stopped seeing her ads. I'd still like to see big boobs Lexi in east providence but it would be a good thing to have a backup planned in case I can't get through to Lexi again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ryzen11

  2. #24698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Mmhmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Her ad must be controlled by someone because it says the exact sentence from 2 other ads I saw on stg providence section about not clicking any links except the picture are different.

  3. #24697
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Ciara

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite73  [View Original Post]
    The monger just asked about Ciara's profile. Why the feeling of taking them provider on dates?
    Because Ciara ad says she will do date, bachelor and etc. So I was wondering if anyone ever take them on a real date.

  4. #24696

    Nani

    Any info on this one. Seems TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...e/135378117270

  5. #24695

    No Go

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMoe9  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. I looked but didn't see anything on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...n/859411412696
    If I recall right, there were reports in the past of Her being a scammer / rob. A no go for me.

  6. #24694

    Why the question? Just curious

    The monger just asked about Ciara's profile. Why the feeling of taking them provider on dates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Do guys really take these girls on a date??

    I would love to know how it goes. I remember taking 1 to a movie and we were in line and she was high as hell. She was in line slurring every word. Someone drop a quarter while in line and she scream really loud and pick it. At that moment, I pretend I didn't know her. I turn around and she ran after me and I told her I didn't feel good. I drop her ass home and never again. That was like more than 10 years ago though.

  7. #24693

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Do guys really take these girls on a date??

    I would love to know how it goes. I remember taking 1 to a movie and we were in line and she was high as hell. She was in line slurring every word. Someone drop a quarter while in line and she scream really loud and pick it. At that moment, I pretend I didn't know her. I turn around and she ran after me and I told her I didn't feel good. I drop her ass home and never again. That was like more than 10 years ago though.
    Have in the past and testing the waters with one I just met but never had an experience like yours. Mine tend to sour when they turn into sugar babies without the sugar or still wanting the donation amount even after nice dinners, events, gifts etc. They're still women I'll be it some more lady like then others by a great margin 😂. I've caught feelings for some in the past and some have for me but haven't had a Brandon Wade moment yet 😂. That poor basterd.

  8. #24692

    There is a search bar

    If you search her name you will find 2 pages of reviews. Last I remember she was robbing people.

  9. #24691
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Taking escort on a date

    Do guys really take these girls on a date??

    I would love to know how it goes. I remember taking 1 to a movie and we were in line and she was high as hell. She was in line slurring every word. Someone drop a quarter while in line and she scream really loud and pick it. At that moment, I pretend I didn't know her. I turn around and she ran after me and I told her I didn't feel good. I drop her ass home and never again. That was like more than 10 years ago though.

  10. #24690

    Anyone seen pretty ciara ad is below


  11. #24689

    Has anyone seen her?

    Hey all. I looked but didn't see anything on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...n/859411412696

  12. #24688
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I texted with her before and she does allow bare bbcip. But if I was you. I would not ask for bare because she charge 120 qv and 160 hh. But if you ask for bare, then rate is 300 qv and 360 hh.
    I texted this one too because her look is my type. I can only see providers on the weekends. She said its only hour appts on the weekends starting at $400+ and she said she books fast. WTF? People actually pay these prices. She is cute but not Eros level provider hot. Hosts out of Quincy, MA actually. Pass for me.

  13. #24687

    Report

    Has anyone seen her as well? Any info on prices or what she offers? Is she even real? https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/021969888609.

  14. #24686

    Report

    Has anyone seen her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...t/407971551375.

    What are her rates and what does she offer? Is she even real?

  15. #24685
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    This seems like more of an advertisement tbh and with only one post but I could be wrong?
    Hope I'm wrong, but no link, name or rate and with one post I'm sensing this could be a work of fiction or posted by the provider herself because most guys aren't posting about fresh towels.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape