Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 2213 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 33189
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33009

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth86  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212426012

    Another great visit with Anna. She treats you well and prices are decent. She looks just like the pictures and takes good care of you. Talks a mile a minute but that doesn't bother me and she is a cool chick. Definitely a gem in this current market.
    What general area of town is she in these days? I saw her numerous times when she was in the Fairfield area. I'd like to see her again. Her body is smoking hot and her L1 skills are unparalleled IMHO.

    Luv.

  2. #33008

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by YoTooBig  [View Original Post]
    With my regular in Florida this week and I seen Blossom is back, I decided to pay her a visit today. She lost some weight and looking good. Her menu is still wide open. The best part is now she can give a AWESOME gummy BJ. That how my visit started. Then started out standing mish, before move on to numerous positions. Finished up doggie style on the island of Greece. Even with a lot of baby oil that ass was nice and tight. Ended with blowing my load in that tight ass. My regulars ass isn't as tight as hers. I use very little lube on my regulars ass. Glad to see her back. I plan on seeing her again as long as she can stay out of trouble.
    Hey can you pm me her info??

  3. #33007

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoTooBig  [View Original Post]
    With my regular in Florida this week and I seen Blossom is back, I decided to pay her a visit today. She lost some weight and looking good. Her menu is still wide open. The best part is now she can give a AWESOME gummy BJ. That how my visit started. Then started out standing mish, before move on to numerous positions. Finished up doggie style on the island of Greece. Even with a lot of baby oil that ass was nice and tight. Ended with blowing my load in that tight ass. My regulars ass isn't as tight as hers. I use very little lube on my regulars ass. Glad to see her back. I plan on seeing her again as long as she can stay out of trouble.
    You have a link?

  4. #33006

    Blossom / JoJo

    With my regular in Florida this week and I seen Blossom is back, I decided to pay her a visit today. She lost some weight and looking good. Her menu is still wide open. The best part is now she can give a AWESOME gummy BJ. That how my visit started. Then started out standing mish, before move on to numerous positions. Finished up doggie style on the island of Greece. Even with a lot of baby oil that ass was nice and tight. Ended with blowing my load in that tight ass. My regulars ass isn't as tight as hers. I use very little lube on my regulars ass. Glad to see her back. I plan on seeing her again as long as she can stay out of trouble.

  5. #33005

    Totally agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth86  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212426012

    Another great visit with Anna. She treats you well and prices are decent. She looks just like the pictures and takes good care of you. Talks a mile a minute but that doesn't bother me and she is a cool chick. Definitely a gem in this current market.
    She'd been on my must-do (pun intended) list for over a year but haven't been able to connect (again, pun intended) until the other day and I'm very glad I did.

  6. #33004
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    You have a link?
    Sorry yes it's this.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212529065

  7. #33003

    Dead zone

    This question goes out to the Kentucky fellas. I travel down here every so often for work, but I'm in Maysville. Spidey senses tell me there should be some providers here but I can't find them. The closest the search sites get me is eastern kentucky, but it's really nothing.

    Do any of you know options I could check out on this side of Cincy and further east?

  8. #33002

    Bailee

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverManAk  [View Original Post]
    I recall Bailee from about 10 years back when she was a stripper up in Dayton. She was super super hot and in her mid to late 20's then and was in high demand for lap dances and the VIP for which I experienced excellent services.

    From her pics she's still looks hot, although not probably in her mid to late 30's. She was always chill and cool as a stripper. I've never ventured north to try her as a provider. From the good report below I probably should. I've tried to encourage a few of the better Dayton ladies to spend ac free days a month in Cincinnati. Post an ad. Or let knitter in the forum. Someone like Bailee would do great business spending a few days in Cincinnati. Maybe we should encourage Bailee!!

    Dm.
    I can confirm from my recent visit Bailee is still damn fine looking. I expected her to be aged from the pictures, but it was hardly noticeable.

  9. #33001

    Anna

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212426012

    Another great visit with Anna. She treats you well and prices are decent. She looks just like the pictures and takes good care of you. Talks a mile a minute but that doesn't bother me and she is a cool chick. Definitely a gem in this current market.

  10. #33000
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstarz711  [View Original Post]
    I got the opportunity to see Tink recently and she didn't disappoint. Got on a brief call where she asked to verify by doing a quick video chat. She sent me a Google meets link and I jumped on to prove I'm not a LEO. Immediately after she text me an sent me her full menu. I ended up adding BBBJ and GFE. Went to her hotel an she immediately sent me her room number. Communication with her was very easy an timely. When I got to the room she looks just like her pics. She's definitely fun size. We chatted for a bit an got right to it. She can suck like a pro. I had to slow her down because otherwise it was going to be a short visit. Once we got to the main event she was very vocal and definitely gets into it. After it was over we talked a bit more. She's pretty chill and easy to talk too. If she sticks around I'll definitely be back to see her again. Book her with confidence.
    You have a link?

  11. #32999

    Bayli

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth86  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if this is the same person you met b / c the area and same horrible communications seem the same. I'm always looking for anyone in NKY but wondering if I should skip this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212299839
    The LC add you posted is Bayli and has been reviewed a few pages back.

  12. #32998

    Tink

    I got the opportunity to see Tink recently and she didn't disappoint. Got on a brief call where she asked to verify by doing a quick video chat. She sent me a Google meets link and I jumped on to prove I'm not a LEO. Immediately after she text me an sent me her full menu. I ended up adding BBBJ and GFE. Went to her hotel an she immediately sent me her room number. Communication with her was very easy an timely. When I got to the room she looks just like her pics. She's definitely fun size. We chatted for a bit an got right to it. She can suck like a pro. I had to slow her down because otherwise it was going to be a short visit. Once we got to the main event she was very vocal and definitely gets into it. After it was over we talked a bit more. She's pretty chill and easy to talk too. If she sticks around I'll definitely be back to see her again. Book her with confidence.

  13. #32997
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe people are gifting that much for ones what don't even BBBJ. Just about everyone on listcrawl says no BBBJ. Like what's the point LOL.
    Tink does BBBJ and GFE but it is extra. I recently saw her just haven't made a post yet.

  14. #32996

    Same person?

    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    Ok first off, I like to say thinks to Drakesawa for giving me Brooklyns number. Now I did see Brooklyn over the weekend. Basically My review was kind of the same as Vinnie's review. Now for me most of it was lack luster. One thing I wish these provider would do is get simple cleaning supplies even if it would be cheap dollar tree wipes or what not. Whats messed up I have had providers before trying to hand me something used and dirty to clean up with hell no, Brooklyn didn't but man One other thing she did have a small dog and a cat there but no bother for me. Anyways thanks Drakesawa.
    Was wondering if this is the same person you met b / c the area and same horrible communications seem the same. I'm always looking for anyone in NKY but wondering if I should skip this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212299839

  15. #32995

    Bailee

    I recall Bailee from about 10 years back when she was a stripper up in Dayton. She was super super hot and in her mid to late 20's then and was in high demand for lap dances and the VIP for which I experienced excellent services.

    From her pics she's still looks hot, although not probably in her mid to late 30's. She was always chill and cool as a stripper. I've never ventured north to try her as a provider. From the good report below I probably should. I've tried to encourage a few of the better Dayton ladies to spend ac free days a month in Cincinnati. Post an ad. Or let knitter in the forum. Someone like Bailee would do great business spending a few days in Cincinnati. Maybe we should encourage Bailee!!

    Dm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdarts8500  [View Original Post]
    I never leave reviews, but I felt compelled to do so with this one.

    I've seen Baylee a few times now, and she's just an incredible experience. Very sweet, down to earth, personable, and incredibly sensual in every way imaginable. Pretty much exactly what you're looking for if you're into a GF type experience and not being rushed out the door within 5 minutes of getting there. You show up and she's in lingerie, makeup. The whole 9. She actually cares about the experience being enjoyable. Let's be real, 95% of these providers barely take the time to do anything.

    She's an ATF for me. Beautiful, sexy as hell, and highly gifted in multiple departments. I'll just leave it there. Highly recommend. Just treat her right, because she's a rare gem and she deserves it.

    Escort Alligator https://share.google/H6J7vwi1as2TJT9OA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape