Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 5762
-
07-19-26 11:07 #5687Regular Member

Posts: 22Google Page Gone
The business page on Google doesn't exist anymore for 5 star. You can try typing the address or look around on Google Maps, it's gone completely. Sometimes this happens if they're under investigation, especially after some douchebag posts a terrible review, and mentions "tugs" or anything that might hint to extras being offered.
Originally Posted by SlimStickins
[View Original Post]
On the other hand, the business on Bush River road (2301 Bush River Rd), which used to operate as Seoul Spa / Asian Healing Spa / etc. Names, is now back up again on Google, under Life Health Spa.
Linkin Park.
-
07-18-26 12:10 #5686Senior Member

Posts: 905 star
I think they may be trying to go UTR. They had a not good recent review from some guy with a handicap sign. If you call the number from bedpage they pickup and say they're open. Maybe better they're not advertised and less non needed traffic. Correct the number from the door does not work but bedpage number does.
Originally Posted by EDantes
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 10:03 #5685Senior Member

Posts: 325 Star is closed
The number on their door, when called, gets the automated response, "The number you have called is not in service. ".
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
I tried to stop in over the Independence Day holiday, and they were closed then.
-
07-17-26 11:21 #5684Senior Member

Posts: 1284 Seasons
I LOVE Mimi but about 6 months ago there was a lady named Sarah. A great Azn MILF body with fantastic Ta-tas. Her DATY game was amazing!
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 10:39 #5683Senior Member

Posts: 684 Seasons
Yep! Try to get Mimi. Trust me.
Originally Posted by OldGoat69
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 10:24 #5682Senior Member

Posts: 190Best looking
I haven't stopped by for a while, but Four Seasons used to have one or two beauties.
Originally Posted by FreshPrince09
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 20:53 #5681Senior Member

Posts: 68I stopped in last week to see the talent and I seen Mamasan and a MT with a nice rack.
Originally Posted by SlimStickins
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 09:01 #5680Senior Member

Posts: 905 star
Google Maps says permanently closed. Google review has a current displeased customer with a picture of the front door. Is it really closed? I only got to go once.
-
07-16-26 07:00 #5679Senior Member

Posts: 1180Elite
Not sure who she is but, I stopped by yesterday and did not see anyone who looked halfway decent and left.
Originally Posted by KennJak
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 18:03 #5678Senior Member

Posts: 75Via is good but doesn't allow boobs out and UTC she does the fake BJ thing that's about it.
Originally Posted by OldGoat69
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 10:40 #5677Senior Member

Posts: 160Take a look
Just sift through the thread. I always like to pick at least three establishments to check out just in case.
Originally Posted by FreshPrince09
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 00:18 #5676Senior Member

Posts: 196Best looking?
Which place would you say have the best looking Asians that will go L3? I'm visiting the area.
-
07-14-26 17:49 #5675Senior Member

Posts: 480Definitely agree!! And she does a trick where you'd swear it was L2.
Originally Posted by OldGoat69
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 17:48 #5674Senior Member

Posts: 480Royal Spa 2 N
BTW Mimi is back so if you are a fan definitely go visit her.
-
07-14-26 11:03 #5673Senior Member

Posts: 190Gia at Elite Spa on 2 Notch
She is amazing! Go see for yourself. Might want to call ahead. They were swamped yesterday. I got lucky and got in before the rush about 2:00.










Reply With Quote



