Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 5759
-
07-17-26 11:21 #5684Senior Member

Posts: 1284 Seasons
I LOVE Mimi but about 6 months ago there was a lady named Sarah. A great Azn MILF body with fantastic Ta-tas. Her DATY game was amazing!
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 10:39 #5683Senior Member

Posts: 684 Seasons
Yep! Try to get Mimi. Trust me.
Originally Posted by OldGoat69
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 10:24 #5682Senior Member

Posts: 190Best looking
I haven't stopped by for a while, but Four Seasons used to have one or two beauties.
Originally Posted by FreshPrince09
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 20:53 #5681Senior Member

Posts: 68I stopped in last week to see the talent and I seen Mamasan and a MT with a nice rack.
Originally Posted by SlimStickins
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 09:01 #5680Senior Member

Posts: 905 star
Google Maps says permanently closed. Google review has a current displeased customer with a picture of the front door. Is it really closed? I only got to go once.
-
07-16-26 07:00 #5679Senior Member

Posts: 1179Elite
Not sure who she is but, I stopped by yesterday and did not see anyone who looked halfway decent and left.
Originally Posted by KennJak
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 18:03 #5678Senior Member

Posts: 75Via is good but doesn't allow boobs out and UTC she does the fake BJ thing that's about it.
Originally Posted by OldGoat69
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 10:40 #5677Senior Member

Posts: 160Take a look
Just sift through the thread. I always like to pick at least three establishments to check out just in case.
Originally Posted by FreshPrince09
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 00:18 #5676Senior Member

Posts: 196Best looking?
Which place would you say have the best looking Asians that will go L3? I'm visiting the area.
-
07-14-26 17:49 #5675Senior Member

Posts: 480Definitely agree!! And she does a trick where you'd swear it was L2.
Originally Posted by OldGoat69
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 17:48 #5674Senior Member

Posts: 480Royal Spa 2 N
BTW Mimi is back so if you are a fan definitely go visit her.
-
07-14-26 11:03 #5673Senior Member

Posts: 190Gia at Elite Spa on 2 Notch
She is amazing! Go see for yourself. Might want to call ahead. They were swamped yesterday. I got lucky and got in before the rush about 2:00.
-
07-12-26 17:35 #5672Senior Member

Posts: 48Sun Spa Sumpter
Its a little bit of a drive from Columbia but the is no where to post about Sumter here. Sun spa must be pretty new. Still smells of fresh paint a little. Walk in and was greeted by two pretty Asian ladies. One of them lead me back to the room and I jokingly said can I geta six hand massage. The girl laughed and said no but you can get a 4 hand massage if you like. I said of coarse that would be perfect after the day I had. Plus most spas don't offer 4 hand much anymore. It was a very joyful experience having two beautiful women give you a very good massage. I was in heavenly bliss and left feeling like a new happy man. The stress of the day was definitely on the massage table. Enjoy gents.
-
07-12-26 14:08 #5671Regular Member

Posts: 22Vip
So with NE closed went by VIP on Bush River, next to where old American spa was. Met at door by very gilfy lady named Junee or something like that. Nice lady. I was worried but those old ones got the pro technique down!!LOL. Not her first or 20 thousandth rodeo. But you know what. End of the day she was all right and kind of fun. Haven't been here in ages.
-
07-11-26 10:06 #5670Regular Member

Posts: 22New Energy
Closed until the 14th. Sign on door. I guess vacation or continuing education seminar.










Reply With Quote



