Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 9424
-
07-15-26 14:14 #9169Senior Member

Posts: 236Question re: Viki
From a body standpoint, a couple of my ATFs are Kiko, Kendall (esp when a touch younger / thinner and pre larger enhancements, though I still think her body is fantastic today), & Dallas (OC). If anybody has feedback on how Viki would compare or contrast with any of those 3, please feel free to chime in. Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 01:51 #9168Senior Member

Posts: 2737If you are on Humaniplex you can take a look and contact them yourself.
Originally Posted by Pajdar88
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 22:13 #9167Senior Member

Posts: 28Met Angel over the weekend. She was the first K girl for me (saw Allie before, but heard she was more Chinese). I was always a bit weary of the rep of plastic surgeries. But Angel was exactly like download X described, young, nice looking, all natural. Very sensual, genuinely enjoyed receiving pleasure. I highly recommend her.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 20:36 #9166Senior Member

Posts: 434Fixie SKP
I just wanted to add that Fixie gave me the fix I needed for the day. I told Fixie in the shower that she was nice and small and she said everything is nice and small about her and she got on her knees with a preview. She had the really white kind of blond hair. In the bathroom it almost looked pink. But as soon as my cock entered her she got really flushed pink and complimented her blonde hair. I could tell she was trying her best to and she felt so good until her legs were shaking.
I just want to know if Fixie is Nova? Anyways for me a good comparable for Fixie is Vivi for those AMP lovers out there that miss her pussy.
Also Summer wish yourLolly Hazel. I saw her last time and she was very enthusiastic. Not too magnum friendly but enjoys sex.
-
07-14-26 19:59 #9165Senior Member

Posts: 48Agency Tips
Big 40 is coming up and as I've never been with an asian chick I figured no time like the now. For people who have used the agencies here which ones would you recommend? What's the verification process? Are they usually BBFS / GFE? Is the incall normally a residence or a hotel? Any info or tips anyone would like to share I'd very much appreciate it.
-
07-14-26 19:31 #9164Senior Member

Posts: 2737BRC Ms Angel - Beautiful, high Looks. C cup natural, 25-30 years old. All natural head to toe, no tattoos or any work done, good skills, good English, good personality, very sweet vibe. Very nice face. She is beautiful from head to toe, slightly thick. Important: Strictly GFE only, full bodied, not for skinny hunters. She is for full HYA Hunters, but some Balanced Hunters also consider her ATF.
She is for guys who enjoy pleasing women and bringing some service. Most HYA prefer gentle guys, if that's not your thing I don't know if you'll vibe or enjoy much. She is GFE only. Attached are two body models, both jgirls. It shows what slightly thick is.
For those who liked Wendy, she is in OC as Olivia. You can try BG, Get9, Kbeauty:
https://get9irl.com/Olivia Olivia
I mention Olivia for true Team7 fans who like tiny skinny girls.
In addition to the two body models, I'll also put in face model Asuka Saito. It's not super close but kind of similar to Ms Angel. Similar level looks.
-
07-14-26 10:48 #9163Senior Member

Posts: 80Mari
Hey fellas was on of a bit of Hiatus and I'm bummed I missed out on Mari does anyone know where she went to next or when she might return. Definitely kicking myself on missing out on this one.
-
07-13-26 19:02 #9162Senior Member

Posts: 846Bobae BRC
I met her some days back and tried to write about her but got stymied by the intermittent site access issues.
The pic of her looking back most resembles her. I found her quite attractive, looked like some exotic Eurasian mix but she said full Korean. Toned and tight all over. High sex drive, DTF, excellent passionate service with high engagement. Appeared to enjoy a good pounding. And unlike 95% of the other girls, she does not run the clock 5 min fast. I had a great time.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=415717
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=413877
-
07-13-26 15:10 #9161Senior Member

Posts: 84Bobae at BRC
Did some quick research on her and read the reviews when she was with another LA / OC agency. Nothing bad there so I booked her. At the door I was not disappointed with her since pics are always "representative" and she was better. Maybe it's just that I was looking for that k-girl, slim, long hair, teasing smile, HYA look and she is all that. K-girls at BRC have a routine of shower / blue toast and we did all that. What impressed me about Bobae during the prelims was the effort being put into relaxing me, pampering me, even drying me off. How did this girl know I needed this attention? Bobae's efforts were what I needed and then some. Yes, the usual dfk, daty, etc were there but she somehow took it to another level with me. Maybe I was just that much in need or she is truly that intuitive. No doubt, I haven't' seen any threads on her in this forum so tossing in my thoughts on her. She can easily outshine all the HYAs making the two-day stay in SD.
On that note, booker confirmed what we all know. The two-day stay is a real thing. When a girl has only 1 client a day, then it's time to move on. Not saying I can disagree but I work hard for my money and spend it wisely. Maybe it's time to get a side gig so I can play more often.
-
07-12-26 09:41 #9160Senior Member

Posts: 846Iris
Early 30's I reckon.
Originally Posted by VistaTim12
[View Original Post]
Face is subjective, but all have real pics. Poppy is the skinniest, TOAS, thigh gap. Prada and Iris are more average build and taller. Service wise, Poppy is the most YMMV and Prada the least with Iris in the middle, though I got good service from all of them.
Originally Posted by CStew
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 21:29 #9159Regular Member

Posts: 21Her TER number is 405694. I saw her once before, and she is a solid MILF provider. Definitely worth seeing for 350 all-in. Nice body, nice BBBJ skills, great service. She was able to get 2 pops out of me in one hour. If she's still in the area when I'm there late this month, I'll have to see her again.
Originally Posted by Skyari69
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 19:51 #9158Regular Member

Posts: 27Cakd Peach
Looks: Cute with natural D's and a sexy body to enjoy.
Service: Sweet desire to please and have fun, she satisfied me 100%. I scored! Had fun.
-
07-11-26 17:01 #9157Senior Member

Posts: 2737Viki starts 7/17. She has a very good spinner body, good pussy, many skills. Body over Face, high Service. She's one of the few girls I see for Service because I think her body is also very hot and she is DTF. Great oral skills imo. She is priced well and ATF due to her value. Value = (Looks + Service) / Price. It means you get more while paying less. My last review here:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...40#post7196740 Viki
Whereas for Face First guys, Ms Angel is back with BRC. Today! She is for HYA Hunters who don't mind to bring the service. For guys who enjoy pleasing younger beautiful women. She is all natural head to toe and full bodied. Very good English and sweet demeanor. She is roughly in-between FEC Hanni and FEC Nara in Looks. Some photo guides:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...4&d=1781154763 Ms Angel body type
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1781154763 Ms Angel lookalike
Both lookalikes are jgirls who give a general idea on how Ms Angel looks to estimate if she is close to your preference. Ms Angel is pure white skin. My estimate is 25-30 years old. We need to welcome more opinions rather than be afraid to give one, so I quote this passage that sums it up:
I never saw anyone estimate age any better than Boner or other top reviewers. And all of us have guessed wrong periodically. So it would be silly for people to only complain when people are wrong, while also being too afraid to give our own estimates.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
When enough people review, you can see a bell curve and can figure it out by comparing different opinions. You can even kind of tell the shills. We force what is called the Dark Dilemma:
To use Viki and Ms Angel as examples, Viki is Service over Looks with a standout Body and broad skills. Mature and DTF. Ms Angel is Looks over Service with a standout Face and all natural. Like a princess. If each guy picks by his own preference, he gets more Value for free. Even the girl he sees is happier that he likes her, and that tends to translate into better service anyways. There is no disadvantage to matchmaking.
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
About OC, I remember Amy fans arguing with Peach and Katie K fans over and over who was hotter. It was just pages of that for a month. People were ranking out the same 5 girls out of 50 every time - anyone with two eyes could hardly say they weren't some level of hot. They were just splitting hairs on half-Tier differences. This means that some Looks First guy on a budget, could just pick any one of them. It doesn't matter which.
If you want an idea of the options, here are example reviews:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7667654 Viki Meta
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7667840 Iris
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...98#post7664898 Fixie
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7662412 Molly V Meta, Lime
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7665106 Peach
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7661584 Ms Angel, Kendall, Ella
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...52#post7651652 Gracie, Kendal, Ella, Areum
BRC Kendal is great for GFE guys for Tits and Service. Tall full bodied woman, great English and witty. Ella K has a good Face and Pussy, pricing makes her high Value. Areum has a top tier Body, pricing makes her high Value. Enough English for basic conversation. They are all high service to me and worth repeating.
-
07-11-26 15:50 #9156Regular Member

Posts: 23Iris
Thinks BrianLara; how does she compare to Prada / Poppy? Feel like they all advertise roughly the same build; face / body / service / age? Looks like I missed my chance in OC!
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 14:44 #9155Senior Member

Posts: 28What is her age if you have to guess? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



