Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 629 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 9428
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #9173
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if the Viki at LGP (https://www.lovelygirlpop.com/) is the same Viki with a TER I'd of 349285? If so, it seems like it might be worth seeing her for the face fucking and possible swallowing after CIM.
    It's the same girl according to TER and the ad, though I haven't tried CIM. Viki is Body over Face, and her body is very good and petite. Service is high, price is good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo2000  [View Original Post]
    From a body standpoint, a couple of my ATFs are Kiko, Kendall (esp when a touch younger / thinner and pre larger enhancements, though I still think her body is fantastic today), & Dallas (OC). If anybody has feedback on how Viki would compare or contrast with any of those 3, please feel free to chime in. Thanks in advance!
    Based on that list, you'll like Viki's body. The girls are different enough but all have great bodies. Viki has the most skill imo, then Kendall who is also very high. Kiko is the smallest on account of how skinny she is.

    Viki - Petite spinner body, C cup MMs, round ass, body feels great, mature, body over face, tanned, good service, deepthroats. Playful, good attitude, good style, decent English. Her body looks and feels great. She can bbbj a long time with good technique. Hair dyed brown last tour. I repeat her for her good body, attitude, skills.

  2. #9172
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Looks like we have a new entrant, I don't know what to call them yet LOL. Wish them a warm welcome.

    Ellie C and Angel (not to be confused with BRC Angel).

    AFAIK, only booked by CG as of now.

    https://www.candygirlla.com/
    I was wondering if this was going to happen, obviously to early to call but with all the agencies now sharing virtually the same girls the thing that made it great down here was the competition between the orgs for different girls. But now looks like they have all banded together to fight a bigger player. Notice the LA / OC +$ upcharge on Ellie and Angel.

  3. #9171

    New agency

    Looks like we have a new entrant, I don't know what to call them yet LOL. Wish them a warm welcome.

    Ellie C and Angel (not to be confused with BRC Angel).

    AFAIK, only booked by CG as of now.

    https://www.candygirlla.com/

  4. #9170

    Viki at LGP?

    Does anyone know if the Viki at LGP (https://www.lovelygirlpop.com/) is the same Viki with a TER I'd of 349285? If so, it seems like it might be worth seeing her for the face fucking and possible swallowing after CIM.

  5. #9169

    Question re: Viki

    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    Viki starts 7/17. She has a very good spinner body, good pussy, many skills. Body over Face, high Service. She's one of the few girls I see for Service because I think her body is also very hot and she is DTF. Great oral skills imo. She is priced well and ATF due to her value. Value = (Looks + Service) / Price. It means you get more while paying less. My last review here:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...40#post7196740 Viki
    From a body standpoint, a couple of my ATFs are Kiko, Kendall (esp when a touch younger / thinner and pre larger enhancements, though I still think her body is fantastic today), & Dallas (OC). If anybody has feedback on how Viki would compare or contrast with any of those 3, please feel free to chime in. Thanks in advance!

  6. #9168
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajdar88  [View Original Post]
    Big 40 is coming up and as I've never been with an asian chick I figured no time like the now. For people who have used the agencies here which ones would you recommend? What's the verification process? Are they usually BBFS / GFE? Is the incall normally a residence or a hotel? Any info or tips anyone would like to share I'd very much appreciate it.
    If you are on Humaniplex you can take a look and contact them yourself.

  7. #9167
    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    BRC Ms Angel - Beautiful, high Looks. C cup natural, 25-30 years old. All natural head to toe, no tattoos or any work done, good skills, good English, good personality, very sweet vibe. Very nice face. She is beautiful from head to toe, slightly thick. Important: Strictly GFE only, full bodied, not for skinny hunters. She is for full HYA Hunters, but some Balanced Hunters also consider her ATF.

    She is for guys who enjoy pleasing women and bringing some service. Most HYA prefer gentle guys, if that's not your thing I don't know if you'll vibe or enjoy much. She is GFE only. Attached are two body models, both jgirls. It shows what slightly thick is.

    For those who liked Wendy, she is in OC as Olivia. You can try BG, Get9, Kbeauty:
    https://get9irl.com/Olivia Olivia

    I mention Olivia for true Team7 fans who like tiny skinny girls.

    In addition to the two body models, I'll also put in face model Asuka Saito. It's not super close but kind of similar to Ms Angel. Similar level looks.
    Met Angel over the weekend. She was the first K girl for me (saw Allie before, but heard she was more Chinese). I was always a bit weary of the rep of plastic surgeries. But Angel was exactly like download X described, young, nice looking, all natural. Very sensual, genuinely enjoyed receiving pleasure. I highly recommend her.

  8. #9166
    Senior Member


    Posts: 434

    Fixie SKP

    I just wanted to add that Fixie gave me the fix I needed for the day. I told Fixie in the shower that she was nice and small and she said everything is nice and small about her and she got on her knees with a preview. She had the really white kind of blond hair. In the bathroom it almost looked pink. But as soon as my cock entered her she got really flushed pink and complimented her blonde hair. I could tell she was trying her best to and she felt so good until her legs were shaking.

    I just want to know if Fixie is Nova? Anyways for me a good comparable for Fixie is Vivi for those AMP lovers out there that miss her pussy.

    Also Summer wish yourLolly Hazel. I saw her last time and she was very enthusiastic. Not too magnum friendly but enjoys sex.

  9. #9165

    Agency Tips

    Big 40 is coming up and as I've never been with an asian chick I figured no time like the now. For people who have used the agencies here which ones would you recommend? What's the verification process? Are they usually BBFS / GFE? Is the incall normally a residence or a hotel? Any info or tips anyone would like to share I'd very much appreciate it.

  10. #9164
    BRC Ms Angel - Beautiful, high Looks. C cup natural, 25-30 years old. All natural head to toe, no tattoos or any work done, good skills, good English, good personality, very sweet vibe. Very nice face. She is beautiful from head to toe, slightly thick. Important: Strictly GFE only, full bodied, not for skinny hunters. She is for full HYA Hunters, but some Balanced Hunters also consider her ATF.

    She is for guys who enjoy pleasing women and bringing some service. Most HYA prefer gentle guys, if that's not your thing I don't know if you'll vibe or enjoy much. She is GFE only. Attached are two body models, both jgirls. It shows what slightly thick is.

    For those who liked Wendy, she is in OC as Olivia. You can try BG, Get9, Kbeauty:
    https://get9irl.com/Olivia Olivia

    I mention Olivia for true Team7 fans who like tiny skinny girls.

    In addition to the two body models, I'll also put in face model Asuka Saito. It's not super close but kind of similar to Ms Angel. Similar level looks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ms Angel vs Yuzuki.jpg‎   Ms Angel vs MPT.jpg‎   Ms Angel vs Asuka Saito.jpg‎  

  11. #9163

    Mari

    Hey fellas was on of a bit of Hiatus and I'm bummed I missed out on Mari does anyone know where she went to next or when she might return. Definitely kicking myself on missing out on this one.

  12. #9162

    Bobae BRC

    I met her some days back and tried to write about her but got stymied by the intermittent site access issues.

    The pic of her looking back most resembles her. I found her quite attractive, looked like some exotic Eurasian mix but she said full Korean. Toned and tight all over. High sex drive, DTF, excellent passionate service with high engagement. Appeared to enjoy a good pounding. And unlike 95% of the other girls, she does not run the clock 5 min fast. I had a great time.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=415717

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=413877

  13. #9161

    Bobae at BRC

    Did some quick research on her and read the reviews when she was with another LA / OC agency. Nothing bad there so I booked her. At the door I was not disappointed with her since pics are always "representative" and she was better. Maybe it's just that I was looking for that k-girl, slim, long hair, teasing smile, HYA look and she is all that. K-girls at BRC have a routine of shower / blue toast and we did all that. What impressed me about Bobae during the prelims was the effort being put into relaxing me, pampering me, even drying me off. How did this girl know I needed this attention? Bobae's efforts were what I needed and then some. Yes, the usual dfk, daty, etc were there but she somehow took it to another level with me. Maybe I was just that much in need or she is truly that intuitive. No doubt, I haven't' seen any threads on her in this forum so tossing in my thoughts on her. She can easily outshine all the HYAs making the two-day stay in SD.

    On that note, booker confirmed what we all know. The two-day stay is a real thing. When a girl has only 1 client a day, then it's time to move on. Not saying I can disagree but I work hard for my money and spend it wisely. Maybe it's time to get a side gig so I can play more often.

  14. #9160

    Iris

    Quote Originally Posted by VistaTim12  [View Original Post]
    What is her age if you have to guess? Thanks.
    Early 30's I reckon.

    Quote Originally Posted by CStew  [View Original Post]
    Thinks BrianLara; how does she compare to Prada / Poppy? Feel like they all advertise roughly the same build; face / body / service / age? Looks like I missed my chance in OC!
    Face is subjective, but all have real pics. Poppy is the skinniest, TOAS, thigh gap. Prada and Iris are more average build and taller. Service wise, Poppy is the most YMMV and Prada the least with Iris in the middle, though I got good service from all of them.

  15. #9159
    Her TER number is 405694. I saw her once before, and she is a solid MILF provider. Definitely worth seeing for 350 all-in. Nice body, nice BBBJ skills, great service. She was able to get 2 pops out of me in one hour. If she's still in the area when I'm there late this month, I'll have to see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyari69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.lovelygirlpop.com/

    New female warriors have arrived at LGP. The "Summer" event kicks off today, and Viki is set to arrive next week. It seems many more female warriors will be visiting LGP, so I hope you all come by and enjoy your time with them before they leave.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Summer? I can't find anything on TER for her, but I don't know where else she might have worked to do a proper search there. Is she worth seeing?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape