Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 39976
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39646

    Sunkiss. Connie

    Anyone crack the code on Connie at sunkiss? I've only gotten a massage from.

    Her, feel like she gets close but doesn't go for it. Heard maybe she used to? Any info would be much appreciated and I can provide info as well.

  2. #39645
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    As I got out a woman raced out jumped into her car did a couple of 180 degree maneuvers to free her car and left off down the alley.
    I'll try again at the end of the month.
    Did she match the description of the provider everyone is talking about?

  3. #39644

    Latina Parlor Recs

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverBacksUp  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, monger from Nashville here. I am coming to town tonight and will have a half day to myself tomorrow while the wife is in meetings and I was hoping someone could point me to a parlor with some latina talent in the oak park area? I will happily return the favor if you ever come down this way. Thanks why'all!
    If you are near Oak Park go to Amanda Spa on Grand Ave. They have 2 Latinas there. Visited Luisa the other day. Great experience for the VIP. Park on the street and ring the side door.

  4. #39643

    Bday coming up

    Fellas!

    I've got a bday coming up soon and I wanted to treat myself. I'm honestly not looking for any crazy services or anything. My big birthday wish is just a huge set of boobs in my face to worship for an hour. DM's are open to your expertise and recommendations. I appreciate you all in advance.

    Cheers.

  5. #39642

    Latina parlor

    Hey fellas, monger from Nashville here. I am coming to town tonight and will have a half day to myself tomorrow while the wife is in meetings and I was hoping someone could point me to a parlor with some latina talent in the oak park area? I will happily return the favor if you ever come down this way. Thanks why'all!

  6. #39641

    Sunny. West River

    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    Yes go to west river spa. You can see sunny or emily. Both give great massages. Cute and open menu. I think much better than ami.
    When you say Sunny has an open menu. Does she do BB?

  7. #39640
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob9090  [View Original Post]
    Hi team. Anyone have intel on this one?

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ice-83865.html

    www.mobilesensualmassage.com

    I texted her this morning and received a call back shortly. Nice chat, down to business. We discussed which hotel I was planning to stay.

    I'm not coming until next week, so we agreed to touch base the day before.

    Anyone have experience? I can't seem to find much.
    Please report back. The pics look TGTBT but I'd love to be proven wrong.

  8. #39639

    Massage House

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever been to this place on Clybourn?
    100% legit.

  9. #39638
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever been to this place on Clybourn?
    I went to this place all the time when it was relax spa. My understanding is that it's the same owner, but now they cater to women in Lincoln Park and it's legit massage only. My #1 girl back then was Lina who is now the owner of Grand Spa. I believe my info is accurate, but I could be wrong.

  10. #39637

    Your visit went better than my didn't happen non visit today on S. ARCHER

    Quote Originally Posted by CumShooter6969  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this morning on my way to work. Finally met the MILFY Botox lady opened door really skinny with a long Botox face. Was wearing a black night gown back side was a big letdown flat as a board no ass whatsoever LOL like mentioned in previous reports. Only wanted a BBJ and she started quoting me high around 220 $. I was laughing when I herd her say that since I'm a boob guy we ended up agreeing on Russian with facial ending for 1. 50 , idk if I'll repeat tho only thing that made me go tru it was those tits we're nice and loved seeing that Botox face covered in goo anyways stay safe boys.
    I called to make an appointment, a guy answered which I didn't expect but I booked an afternoon appointment anyway. I figured if somehow he was there to greet me I would just that's ok bro. He told me to park in the rear off the alley. When I arrived I went around backed pulled into a stall and got out. As I got out a woman raced out jumped into her car did a couple of 180 degree maneuvers to free her car and left off down the alley. I was surprised but I only have a small window to monger and although I normally go to SXL or OD Wellness I thought I'd change up. I rang the door bell, waited several awkward seconds nothing no one came to the door. I rang again waited a few less awkward seconds and walked away went back to my car sadder but with $200 still in pockets. No one called me to say hey where are you.

    I'll try again at the end of the month.

  11. #39636

    Who to Choose?

    So I'm trying to decide who to try next. I've been a long time repeat visitor of the famous Emily but I'm in the mood for a new flavor.

    Can anyone shed some light on the services of Apple at SXL and Sunny at West River?

    A previous reviewer said he preferred Sunny over Emily, but I enjoy Emily's petite body and tight pussy. How is sunny in appearance and performance? Does she offer BB as well?

    And what if the infamous Apple who is said to be the reason Emily left SXL? How is her service? I know she offers BB but is she worth it compared to Emily?

  12. #39635

    Massage House

    Anybody ever been to this place on Clybourn?

  13. #39634

    Rose spa

    Stopped by this morning on my way to work. Finally met the MILFY Botox lady opened door really skinny with a long Botox face. Was wearing a black night gown back side was a big letdown flat as a board no ass whatsoever LOL like mentioned in previous reports. Only wanted a BBJ and she started quoting me high around 220 $. I was laughing when I herd her say that since I'm a boob guy we ended up agreeing on Russian with facial ending for 1. 50 , idk if I'll repeat tho only thing that made me go tru it was those tits we're nice and loved seeing that Botox face covered in goo anyways stay safe boys.

  14. #39633

    Thai Tuch

    I wanted to go to West River Spa but they were too busy and close at 8:00 now. Must be cautious after LEO paid them a visit awhile back. So I ended up checking out Thai Tuch since there are not many reports. All Thai staff. $90 for an hour which is high. Met up with Apple who is around for a couple more weeks. Massage started off too soft but I requested it to be harder and she really dug in. I was worried that extras weren't going to be offered but got a pricy $200 BJ. Took it slow and then took it deep. It was enjoyable but too pricy. GPS is strong here like it was when it was Ozone.

  15. #39632

    West River

    Sunny is the better pick. Emily has no shape, too much attitude and cjarges north of $300 for cfs. Sunny will take $200 if you're a regular.

    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    Yes go to west river spa. You can see sunny or emily. Both give great massages. Cute and open menu. I think much better than ami.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape