The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 385 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 5762
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5687

    4 Seasons

    Had to get services somewhere before leaving town and went to 4 S. No line up, just sent in Keena (Spelled Kina), an lady probably over 50 with heavy make up and giant bolt-ons. I laid out 7 Jackson's on the table before anything started. She did the entire massage on the table and either straddling my body or between my legs. Then the flip, she had started that very light massage and signaled if I wanted more, she then counted the $$ and said, 20 more. I said it was all I had. She was rather mechanical, gave me very little time with her tits. , never where I could touch her pussy, but she got the job done. She wanted to go straight into mish and I had use my imagination that she was someone a hell of a lot younger.

  2. #5686

    Google Page Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimStickins  [View Original Post]
    I think they may be trying to go UTR. They had a not good recent review from some guy with a handicap sign. If you call the number from bedpage they pickup and say they're open. Maybe better they're not advertised and less non needed traffic. Correct the number from the door does not work but bedpage number does.
    The business page on Google doesn't exist anymore for 5 star. You can try typing the address or look around on Google Maps, it's gone completely. Sometimes this happens if they're under investigation, especially after some douchebag posts a terrible review, and mentions "tugs" or anything that might hint to extras being offered.

    On the other hand, the business on Bush River road (2301 Bush River Rd), which used to operate as Seoul Spa / Asian Healing Spa / etc. Names, is now back up again on Google, under Life Health Spa.

    Linkin Park.

  3. #5685

    5 star

    Quote Originally Posted by EDantes  [View Original Post]
    The number on their door, when called, gets the automated response, "The number you have called is not in service. ".

    I tried to stop in over the Independence Day holiday, and they were closed then.
    I think they may be trying to go UTR. They had a not good recent review from some guy with a handicap sign. If you call the number from bedpage they pickup and say they're open. Maybe better they're not advertised and less non needed traffic. Correct the number from the door does not work but bedpage number does.

  4. #5684

    5 Star is closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in last week to see the talent and I seen Mamasan and a MT with a nice rack.
    The number on their door, when called, gets the automated response, "The number you have called is not in service. ".

    I tried to stop in over the Independence Day holiday, and they were closed then.

  5. #5683

    4 Seasons

    I LOVE Mimi but about 6 months ago there was a lady named Sarah. A great Azn MILF body with fantastic Ta-tas. Her DATY game was amazing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    Yep! Try to get Mimi. Trust me.

  6. #5682

    4 Seasons

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGoat69  [View Original Post]
    I haven't stopped by for a while, but Four Seasons used to have one or two beauties.
    Yep! Try to get Mimi. Trust me.

  7. #5681

    Best looking

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshPrince09  [View Original Post]
    Which place would you say have the best looking Asians that will go L3? I'm visiting the area.
    I haven't stopped by for a while, but Four Seasons used to have one or two beauties.

  8. #5680
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimStickins  [View Original Post]
    Google Maps says permanently closed. Google review has a current displeased customer with a picture of the front door. Is it really closed? I only got to go once.
    I stopped in last week to see the talent and I seen Mamasan and a MT with a nice rack.

  9. #5679

    5 star

    Google Maps says permanently closed. Google review has a current displeased customer with a picture of the front door. Is it really closed? I only got to go once.

  10. #5678

    Elite

    Not sure who she is but, I stopped by yesterday and did not see anyone who looked halfway decent and left.

    Quote Originally Posted by KennJak  [View Original Post]
    Via is good but doesn't allow boobs out and UTC she does the fake BJ thing that's about it.

  11. #5677
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGoat69  [View Original Post]
    She is amazing! Go see for yourself. Might want to call ahead. They were swamped yesterday. I got lucky and got in before the rush about 2:00.
    Via is good but doesn't allow boobs out and UTC she does the fake BJ thing that's about it.

  12. #5676

    Take a look

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshPrince09  [View Original Post]
    Which place would you say have the best looking Asians that will go L3? I'm visiting the area.
    Just sift through the thread. I always like to pick at least three establishments to check out just in case.

  13. #5675

    Best looking?

    Which place would you say have the best looking Asians that will go L3? I'm visiting the area.

  14. #5674
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGoat69  [View Original Post]
    She is amazing! Go see for yourself. Might want to call ahead. They were swamped yesterday. I got lucky and got in before the rush about 2:00.
    Definitely agree!! And she does a trick where you'd swear it was L2.

  15. #5673

    Royal Spa 2 N

    BTW Mimi is back so if you are a fan definitely go visit her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape