Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 582 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8618

    Isabella still fun

    She sets up in Meriden now in Branford. Saw her in Meriden. Setup a date with Isabella. Comms were great. Went to site. Police and fire in parking lot for OD. Waited off site. Arrived and given room #. Knocked and met a tiny shapely brunette. Sister she said. I asked if she plays. Not tonite. She was on Tryst. Did not provide name Gave me a nice kiss on the lips anyway. She will be right back. Waited since she has good reviews and I've seen her before years ago. She came in and sis left. There is a dog which was fine.

    Got prepped and started with DATY got her off with tongue and fingers. Tasty and responsive BBJ to CG to RCG (she soaked ny cock) to Doggie to missionary too tight. Went to BBJ with COT. Nice time. She is super skinny which makes the huge funbags stick out. A few french kisses here and there. No ball sucking to my disappointment. I'll probably go Back $180/1/2. Have fun and good hunting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...-/577078110236

  2. #8617
    Quote Originally Posted by LegMan69  [View Original Post]
    Trap. I would have thought Uncle LEO wouldn't post anything on the weekend, just because of the cost of having someone incarcerated for the weekend.

    .
    When they go after pedos, those people will be locked up for a while before they can get bailed out. Being on the weekend won't stop them. They might even be more active since guys may be looking to spend some of their paycheck on the weekend.

  3. #8616
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    She's either under age and a naughty girl or it's a trap.

    Here's the text conversation +1 (860) 90.) ank you.

    Yes babe I have time what services.

    Full service where are you staying?

    Hotel my moms out for the night.

    Which Hotel sorry.

    In west haven the ad made me lie and put 19 I'm 15 but idc if you don't LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/596849634808
    Trap. Posting as 19 then saying they are 15 is the M. O. Others have reported. Someone, I think it was an admin, posted somewhere not to report this kind of stuff since we want the pedos getting busted. Somehow I don't think the pedos are looking at reviews. I don't have a problem with the law going after pedos, but I do have an issue with the way they are doing it. If they go after people looking for underage then good. If they are going after people who are looking for people of age who might be willing to go a year or 2 younger then I think that's entrapment.

  4. #8615
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowed  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one or have a review?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...o/987913862506
    So how was she?

  5. #8614
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

    Reached out a few times with no response. May try the brunettes listing today instead in EH / NH / BFD?? For a car date is a tandem bike ok?

    Tryst is pricey but has constant rotations.

    Good hunting.
    Same. Tried with no response and it looks like she's gone. Kind of gave me a funny feeling anyway. Oh well.

  6. #8613
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to MissLadyK aka karebear2232 on CC? If so she was last online 5 days ago, but she stopped responding to me since April for whatever reason.
    Yes. That's her. I last saw her over the winter, nothing since.

  7. #8612

    Re: Karen

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen karen recently? She seems to have disappeared.
    Are you referring to MissLadyK aka karebear2232 on CC? If so she was last online 5 days ago, but she stopped responding to me since April for whatever reason.

  8. #8611

    Karen east haven

    Has anyone seen karen recently? She seems to have disappeared.

  9. #8610
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    Agree she was a stellar partner. Saw her in NH a few times and agree. The Condos in East Haven and East Harford were a little nerve racking as her roomates were always walking around. I saw this ad / listing the other day and it triggered me thinking about her and then I saw the post here, Good hunting.
    DM me with Number saw her when she was in waterbury she was great lost her number thanks.

  10. #8609

    Have a date set up tomorrow

    Has anyone seen this one or have a review?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...o/987913862506

  11. #8608

    Raj here is a similar vibe.

    Agree she was a stellar partner. Saw her in NH a few times and agree. The Condos in East Haven and East Harford were a little nerve racking as her roomates were always walking around. I saw this ad / listing the other day and it triggered me thinking about her and then I saw the post here, Good hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-14 182616.jpg‎  

  12. #8607
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

    Reached out a few times with no response. May try the brunettes listing today instead in EH / NH / BFD?? For a car date is a tandem bike ok?

    Tryst is pricey but has constant rotations.

    Good hunting.
    Thanks. If I have luck tomorrow I'll let you know.

  13. #8606

    Zoey Branford Brandford. 8233

    Hello.

    Reached out a few times with no response. May try the brunettes listing today instead in EH / NH / BFD?? For a car date is a tandem bike ok?

    Tryst is pricey but has constant rotations.

    Good hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zoey.jpeg‎   new brunette eh.jpg‎   BR BFD.jpeg‎  

  14. #8605
    203-664-8233.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...i/748232924594

    Zoey.

    Tried searching but kept coming up with other girls using the same name. Been looking as she's in Branford. Was thinking of trying tomorrow but wanted to see if anyone had any info.

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #8604

    Any Luck or reports

    I am really trying to find new girls. Anyone have luck with hot dot com.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape