Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 645 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 9668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9473
    Saw her on another ad with some thongs, looking meaty. So this is a setup?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle  [View Original Post]
    * mongers this violent thing is pretending to be a female escort on skip. Recieved multiple texts of it being in the forresbrook area of myrtle beach which is also in county jurisdiction. Hmmmmm?

    - stay safe.

  2. #9472

    Let's all do what I do. The game is over

    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    This one wants 100 for a BJ. 5'3" 180 pounds.

    These providers got this game fucked up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...e/650241356484
    * text them all Let them know to give you a call when they want $30/40 dollars. No bullshit no drama just let's do business yes / no.

    * also be very wary of pick8 ng anyone up on yaupon because popo watching from blocks away to see them picked up. And that " oh that's a cop let me out " " he touched my leg I got out game ".

  3. #9471

    Let's give a warm welcome.

    This one wants 100 for a BJ. 5'3" 180 pounds.

    These providers got this game fucked up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...e/650241356484

  4. #9470

    Ad

    $300 for a hh $400 for an hr I don't know who will be paying that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...t/077102175061

  5. #9469

    I highly doubt

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbc843  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Pretty sure I've seen her at the store before so I believe she is real. https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...t/077102175061.
    This is a real ad, there arent any escorts around here that look that good, she too FAT for me but other than that, plus look at the menu WIDE OPEN, DFK, ANAL, I bet "she" requires a deposit because its outcall only, Even if she showed up looking exactly like the pics which is HIGHLY UNlikely would it be worth $300 hh or even $400 hr?

  6. #9468

    Anyone seen her

    Anyone seen this one? Pretty sure I've seen her at the store before so I believe she is real. https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...t/077102175061.

  7. #9467

    Rachel ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvbb  [View Original Post]
    Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...r/212341643655

    I've seen her twice in the past few years. I don't remember anything really good or really bad. Everytime I think about trying her again, I get a feeling in the pit of my stomach. Can someone please tel me she's fine and I'm overthinking.
    * Rachel is ok she back in myrtle she was going to Wilmington every other week or so for change of scenery.

  8. #9466

    Super Soaker

    Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...r/212341643655

    I've seen her twice in the past few years. I don't remember anything really good or really bad. Everytime I think about trying her again, I get a feeling in the pit of my stomach. Can someone please tel me she's fine and I'm overthinking.

  9. #9465

    Definitely filters on

    Quote Originally Posted by CocoKnowsBest  [View Original Post]
    Any Info anyone can share on Lea Mari? I really like her looks. Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carol...-/303385014945
    She is good if she responds, still looks good, but the filters are flattering to say the least. She's only doing outcalls rn, she had some medical stuff happen and she was out of commission for awhile.

  10. #9464
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoKnowsBest  [View Original Post]
    Any Info anyone can share on Lea Mari? I really like her looks. Thank you.
    Post #9184 says "I saw her not too long ago and it was covered. It was still a decent session though. She's one of the better providers these days. ".

  11. #9463

    Any Info anyone can share on Lea Mari?

    Any Info anyone can share on Lea Mari? I really like her looks. Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carol...-/303385014945

  12. #9462

    Beware of this!

    * mongers this violent thing is pretending to be a female escort on skip. Recieved multiple texts of it being in the forresbrook area of myrtle beach which is also in county jurisdiction. Hmmmmm?

    - stay safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260711_230013_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #9461

    Time waister

    Just when you think you've seen it all. So got to the seen after her telling me she available. Tell her I'm in the parking lot tells me to hold on for a few minutes why she gets her meds aka her demon usage. I knew it was up I left the seen she text me back 2 hours later saying she found her medicine. I told her to go to hell. One thing I hate is my time being wasted because you can't get it back. I just wanted to warn others unless you have time for bullshit and time being wasted go ahead. If you are coming to Columbia you want avoid this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/177566661953
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260711_193959_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260711_193949_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260711_193934_Chrome.jpg‎  

  14. #9460

    * Caution- AVOID myrtle beach county jurisdiction for week or so *

    * anything west of waterway should be avoided at all cost for next week or so (don't know if it's going to conway area too). Little blue birdie just left me a tweet about bees STING (ing) in that area of myrtle beach for next 7-10 days. Didn't mention conway area on 501/544 if the bees sting goes that fat or nor so?

    - stay safe.

  15. #9459

    Ai

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Her nipples look kind of fucked up?
    I was thinking that too, but wasn't going to say it. I agree. I wonder if those are AI nipples?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape