Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 26906
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26666

    Its clear

    Quote Originally Posted by TimJacks25  [View Original Post]
    Please clear up your inbox.
    Thank you. I just cleared it.

  2. #26665

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaCutDoctor  [View Original Post]
    HAS anybody ever seen LEXI? She is available here and there. She is a petite latina with a nice ass and raspy voice. She only does outcall. CBJ IS GREAT and I love the sounds she make while doing it.

    She is moody. So sometimes she will be great and other times she will be ok. Anybody ever seen her or know her? I want to know if she does any street work and if so where? https://callescort.org/708-374-1722
    Please clear up your inbox.

  3. #26664
    [Deleted by Admin]

    In 17 years I have never written this:

    Your post made me cringe.

    Just say "I'm looking for chicks between 18-22 that like to fuck."

    The way you wrote it made you seem like a fucking pedo.

    A2

  4. #26663

    QV in city

    Any good recommendation for a QV person near west loop or Lincoln park, west town, wicker, etc.

    Was hoping for a decent looking girl for around $100 for a QV.

    Been dying for info on this but been struggling, happy to share or swap info just ask!

  5. #26662
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeSke2021  [View Original Post]
    That's probably the qv rate. A bill for that ain't out the norm. My thing is your in the heart of where the dudes you say you don't see reside. I'm concluding she has an pimp / bf / bd that dosent want her seeing other black dudes. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
    I am not familiar with that part of Rogers Park. I just thought the area around the train station was the only bad part.

  6. #26661

    Latina. Anybody seen?

    HAS anybody ever seen LEXI? She is available here and there. She is a petite latina with a nice ass and raspy voice. She only does outcall. CBJ IS GREAT and I love the sounds she make while doing it.

    She is moody. So sometimes she will be great and other times she will be ok. Anybody ever seen her or know her? I want to know if she does any street work and if so where? https://callescort.org/708-374-1722
    Last edited by ThaCutDoctor; 07-16-26 at 11:23. Reason: link

  7. #26660

    Arianna

    Saw Arianna; she is pretty cool. Also has a black hair clip-on in one video.

    Arianna got dropped off by two guys in a car, resembled her photos, we had small talk while I sent the money, gave me head, and did missionary and doggy. No bare tho, but with her pussy smell, I wouldn't want to. Also pretty easy to bottom out if you're on the bigger side.

    $25 - $30 deposit required along with FaceTime. I'll keep a closer eye on their ads since she's the first one I didn't find unattractive in person. Regardless, I wish they would stop with the stupid filters.

    For some reason, they have three ads.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/2244919441

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/7737049915

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/3127236085

    YMMV.

  8. #26659

    Two hand turbo twist

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...h/360158160155

    Anybody have a go w / her before?

  9. #26658
    Quote Originally Posted by Noone776  [View Original Post]
    I was texting her yesterday and when she told me a c note for everything but anal I thought scammer or robbery.
    That's probably the qv rate. A bill for that ain't out the norm. My thing is your in the heart of where the dudes you say you don't see reside. I'm concluding she has an pimp / bf / bd that dosent want her seeing other black dudes. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

  10. #26657
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeSke2021  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to her a few days back. Said she didn't see black guys so I left it be. A real shame cause she looks like she had a nice phat ass from what I can tell. Really would have been ideal as I have an relative by howard. Welp:
    I was texting her yesterday and when she told me a c note for everything but anal I thought scammer or robbery.

  11. #26656
    Quote Originally Posted by Sampso  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...245/7733297774

    Tried this one out the other day. Sent an Uber to pick her up, was at my place in 20 minutes as I'm not real far away.

    It was late at night, but looked like she just rolled out of bed. No effort put into her appearance whatsoever. Pics look better than who showed up to my place.

    Very nice girl but seems like she's just going through the motions. Not much effort or enthusiasm. Only did BBBJ cim for 1. Would have felt way better getting it for. 60. Which I believe could be had if you talk her down. Ended up just stroking off in her mouth since her skills were below par for me. After 20 minutes, I popped in her mouth and sent her home. She has an incall near the Howard Red line, but I stay away from that area mostly myself.

    Pros: available late, can host, reasonably priced, nice demeanor.

    Cons: inexperienced, pics look better, neighborhood she hosts in can be rough especially at night.

    Not a repeat for me unless I'm in quite a dry spell. She's real, but she is not spectacular LOL.

    Stay safe!
    Reached out to her a few days back. Said she didn't see black guys so I left it be. A real shame cause she looks like she had a nice phat ass from what I can tell. Really would have been ideal as I have an relative by howard. Welp:

  12. #26655

    Kenzi

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...245/7733297774

    Tried this one out the other day. Sent an Uber to pick her up, was at my place in 20 minutes as I'm not real far away.

    It was late at night, but looked like she just rolled out of bed. No effort put into her appearance whatsoever. Pics look better than who showed up to my place.

    Very nice girl but seems like she's just going through the motions. Not much effort or enthusiasm. Only did BBBJ cim for 1. Would have felt way better getting it for. 60. Which I believe could be had if you talk her down. Ended up just stroking off in her mouth since her skills were below par for me. After 20 minutes, I popped in her mouth and sent her home. She has an incall near the Howard Red line, but I stay away from that area mostly myself.

    Pros: available late, can host, reasonably priced, nice demeanor.

    Cons: inexperienced, pics look better, neighborhood she hosts in can be rough especially at night.

    Not a repeat for me unless I'm in quite a dry spell. She's real, but she is not spectacular LOL.

    Stay safe!

  13. #26654

    Kristy

    Maybe I put this in the wrong thread under Massage Parlors.

    Hi team. Anyone have intel on this one?

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ice-83865.html

    www.mobilesensualmassage.com

    I texted her this morning and received a call back shortly. Nice chat, down to business. We discussed which hotel I was planning to stay.

    I'm not coming until next week, so we agreed to touch base the day before.

    Anyone have experience? I can't seem to find much. Any intel would be appreciated.

  14. #26653
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaCutDoctor  [View Original Post]
    HOW IS SHE? BECAUSE SHE WON'T SEE BLACK DUDES!! SAYING SHE GOT ROBBED, RAPED, ALL KIND OF MESS. I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW GOOD SHE IS CAUSE I ALWAYS WANTED TO GET.

    A little PERSON. BUT I GUESS THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, SO CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT I'm MISSING HERE?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7737243990/1
    She's been around at least 10-15 yrs time under different names and numbers, check out TER 213619 for 24 reviews of her.

  15. #26652

    Good job champ!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    The best way to "Stay safe!" is to not invite these individuals into your damn home. Still blows my mind that some of you guys do that.
    Yea, I almost forgot about the time I got robbed walking into a Crack den in a nice neighborhood to meet a girl, not too far from my house on the north west side of Chicago. We all take risks. Respectfully, its my opinion your comment was not needed.

    Ill live my life, you can live yours.

    Be well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape