Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 970 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 14541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14136

    Digitalprincxss

    So I took the plunge and she is 100% real. She does a phenomenal PSE. The only con is she sucks at time management and was pretty late. But other than that I'm glad I saw her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/058836231081
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails digi.jpg‎  

  2. #14135

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by CondomPopper1  [View Original Post]
    She does a QV for $. 20. In my experience she did not watch the clock. But she is very difficult to get ahold of sometimes.
    Thanks for the info. Any idea on any other rates?

  3. #14134

    Everybody would rather

    Quote Originally Posted by RayLatoole  [View Original Post]
    I've seen le
    high stacy in a red bikini. I thought these were the same person.
    Keep secrets and stay quiet other than helping out the girls and the board. Nobody responded to easy questions but if I posted a report on a new girl all these bitches would be the first to respond right.

  4. #14133

    Funds.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    Those are valid points. There's something drawing me to her but afraid to pull the trigger especially when I'm on limited funds at the moment.
    She does a QV for $. 20. In my experience she did not watch the clock. But she is very difficult to get ahold of sometimes.

  5. #14132

    Two in the same?

    Quote Originally Posted by Groove1  [View Original Post]
    Guys how many Stacy's are here lmao.

    There is an older review of SW Stacy that made someone pop in under 5 minutes and 15 strokes with old ad with of 970 area code.

    Then there is Lehigh Stacy who is BBBJ queen and been around and well reviewd.

    Then there is an older ad of just a Stacy in red bikini and local area code.

    Can someone pinpoint who is who and digits if lehigh has come out of retirement please!
    I've seen lehigh stacy in a red bikini. I thought these were the same person.

  6. #14131

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    There's a key for every lock so go for it. Sometimes a girl just puts out a vibe. The issue I have is that those pics don't reflect a 220 lb woman and let's face it, most of the girls tend to understate their weight, so what you get may not be what is pictured. Then again that seems to be more of the rule than the exception lately. All these filters and AI enhancements are too much.
    Those are valid points. There's something drawing me to her but afraid to pull the trigger especially when I'm on limited funds at the moment.

  7. #14130

    Calling all Stacy's

    Guys how many Stacy's are here lmao.

    There is an older review of SW Stacy that made someone pop in under 5 minutes and 15 strokes with old ad with of 970 area code.

    Then there is Lehigh Stacy who is BBBJ queen and been around and well reviewd.

    Then there is an older ad of just a Stacy in red bikini and local area code.

    Can someone pinpoint who is who and digits if lehigh has come out of retirement please!

  8. #14129

    Zero judgement

    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    There's a difference between a flabby 220 and a, for lack of a better term, fit 220. There's just something that draws me to wanting to see her.
    There's a key for every lock so go for it. Sometimes a girl just puts out a vibe. The issue I have is that those pics don't reflect a 220 lb woman and let's face it, most of the girls tend to understate their weight, so what you get may not be what is pictured. Then again that seems to be more of the rule than the exception lately. All these filters and AI enhancements are too much.

  9. #14128

    Digital princess

    So I have tried my best. Can't get past price and verification. She ghosted. So did my research. This girl made national headlines during COVID for leaving her kid alone and he woke up and was wondering the streets. Good digital princess and you will see. Her net worth is between 1. 5-2 million so I highly doubt she is turning tricks in fort Myers for 600 an outcall for hour. This is definitely not real or she has is strung out. I lean more towards fake ad. If I'm wrong someone tell me. Thanks.

  10. #14127

    It's lonely up here

    I just saw Scarlett's post and thought to myself I wish I was back down there. Living in small town midwest there's no talent up here and she definitely is a talent. I can wait to go back to the floodplain. See you in September. CH.

  11. #14126

    Available

    Hey all, I have availability! I'm not as busy as I'd like. I'm give the best deep throating sloppy head ever. And you've heard of my waterpark! (don't have to squirt if you don't like that) I'm a pleaser. Love what I do. If I'm not busy enough Though, I'm not going to be able to keep doing it. I need my holes used! DM me or text me (if you have my number) & let's get together I'll make all your fantasies come true.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220704_125940.jpg‎   20220417_115636.jpg‎  

  12. #14125

    Any info on this one?

    Anyone seen this one yet? What was the experience like and the damage?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...k/034795824673

  13. #14124

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus200  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for the visit?
    $160 for 30 minutes and $250 for 60 minutes.

  14. #14123

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    She likes sex.
    Looks good and likes sex. Two of my favorite qualities.

  15. #14122

    Definitely not flabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebhunter  [View Original Post]
    She looks good for a big girl.
    She likes sex.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape