Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 14542
-
07-15-26 07:56 #14137Senior Member

Posts: 300Donations.
I think she was like $. 60 for hhr and $$ for hr. She will let you know if you text her.
Originally Posted by CoralCape239
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 01:09 #14136Senior Member

Posts: 70Digitalprincxss
So I took the plunge and she is 100% real. She does a phenomenal PSE. The only con is she sucks at time management and was pretty late. But other than that I'm glad I saw her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/058836231081
-
07-14-26 19:38 #14135Senior Member

Posts: 195Thanks
Thanks for the info. Any idea on any other rates?
Originally Posted by CondomPopper1
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 18:04 #14134Senior Member

Posts: 180Everybody would rather
Keep secrets and stay quiet other than helping out the girls and the board. Nobody responded to easy questions but if I posted a report on a new girl all these bitches would be the first to respond right.
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 08:54 #14133Senior Member

Posts: 300Funds.
She does a QV for $. 20. In my experience she did not watch the clock. But she is very difficult to get ahold of sometimes.
Originally Posted by CoralCape239
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 16:36 #14132Senior Member

Posts: 612Two in the same?
I've seen lehigh stacy in a red bikini. I thought these were the same person.
Originally Posted by Groove1
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 15:46 #14131Senior Member

Posts: 195Yeah
Those are valid points. There's something drawing me to her but afraid to pull the trigger especially when I'm on limited funds at the moment.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 15:23 #14130Senior Member

Posts: 180Calling all Stacy's
Guys how many Stacy's are here lmao.
There is an older review of SW Stacy that made someone pop in under 5 minutes and 15 strokes with old ad with of 970 area code.
Then there is Lehigh Stacy who is BBBJ queen and been around and well reviewd.
Then there is an older ad of just a Stacy in red bikini and local area code.
Can someone pinpoint who is who and digits if lehigh has come out of retirement please!
-
07-13-26 10:35 #14129Senior Member

Posts: 739Zero judgement
There's a key for every lock so go for it. Sometimes a girl just puts out a vibe. The issue I have is that those pics don't reflect a 220 lb woman and let's face it, most of the girls tend to understate their weight, so what you get may not be what is pictured. Then again that seems to be more of the rule than the exception lately. All these filters and AI enhancements are too much.
Originally Posted by CoralCape239
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 07:12 #14128Regular Member

Posts: 12Digital princess
So I have tried my best. Can't get past price and verification. She ghosted. So did my research. This girl made national headlines during COVID for leaving her kid alone and he woke up and was wondering the streets. Good digital princess and you will see. Her net worth is between 1. 5-2 million so I highly doubt she is turning tricks in fort Myers for 600 an outcall for hour. This is definitely not real or she has is strung out. I lean more towards fake ad. If I'm wrong someone tell me. Thanks.
-
07-12-26 17:32 #14127Senior Member

Posts: 165It's lonely up here
I just saw Scarlett's post and thought to myself I wish I was back down there. Living in small town midwest there's no talent up here and she definitely is a talent. I can wait to go back to the floodplain. See you in September. CH.
-
07-11-26 16:22 #14126Banned Member

Posts: 39Available
Hey all, I have availability! I'm not as busy as I'd like. I'm give the best deep throating sloppy head ever. And you've heard of my waterpark! (don't have to squirt if you don't like that) I'm a pleaser. Love what I do. If I'm not busy enough Though, I'm not going to be able to keep doing it. I need my holes used! DM me or text me (if you have my number) & let's get together I'll make all your fantasies come true.
-
07-11-26 09:18 #14125Senior Member

Posts: 300Any info on this one?
Anyone seen this one yet? What was the experience like and the damage?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...k/034795824673
-
07-10-26 22:38 #14124Senior Member

Posts: 199Damage
$160 for 30 minutes and $250 for 60 minutes.
Originally Posted by Lexus200
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 15:50 #14123Senior Member

Posts: 195Yeah
Looks good and likes sex. Two of my favorite qualities.
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




