Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 14535
-
07-07-26 15:03 #14100Senior Member

Posts: 153Luisa
Decent body Latina in Ft Myers my only complaint is she's recently gotten a boob job and the puppies are hard but tender, kinda hands off, along with some other work, ya basically don't find out till it's paid for. All in all I still had a good time, lots of upselling. It's a private apartment she shares with another girl if you're interested in a tag team?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/211732331
-
07-07-26 12:35 #14099Senior Member

Posts: 229Just google her name and video's. A ton pop up!
Originally Posted by PorkSword
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 11:54 #14098Regular Member

Posts: 7Damage
What was the damage for the visit?
Originally Posted by PeerMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 23:27 #14097Senior Member

Posts: 199Ms. Pretty Pussy
Today I met with Mary (ms pretty pussy).
She looks better than her pictures. Very sweet young woman.
Beautiful petite body, small boobs but wow. Her pussy wasnt just pretty, it was very clean, and tasted like much more, tight and wet. Great ass too!
We started with dfk, then she gave me a BBBJ which was very nice, after which the protective gear was applied and she went reverse cg on me, so good. Then we switched to good ol' doggie until I was yellering and blew in the bag.
We laid in bed and chatted.
What a sweet, lovely and hot woman she is.
I will definitely repeat.
Here's her listing:
https://secrethostess.com/11312525/
PM.
-
07-06-26 23:08 #14096Senior Member

Posts: 461Video's
Where can you find her vids please?
Originally Posted by JerBearNaples
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 22:28 #14095Senior Member

Posts: 376She looks like a total party!! After watching her videos and seeing all the loads dropped in her I'ld be afraid of catching something.
Originally Posted by JerBearNaples
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 13:34 #14094Regular Member

Posts: 16I posted on her a little while ago:
Originally Posted by Retired11
[View Original Post]
She's a petite MILF that will take charge and show you a great time.
-
07-04-26 09:04 #14093Senior Member

Posts: 199CiCi
Forgot: CiCi (the one from Memphis) who was mentioned on this board as well. I saw her a week ago. Very good sexperience with her. I highly recommend her. She went back to Memphis for a family matter (so I heard), but she'll be back.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
Only thing I didn't appreciate, was that I booked for a one hour session and I only got 25 or 30 minutes because I popped too early. I told her to not short-sell us if she wants more business, so I hope she'll keep that in mind. Other than that, we both had a great time and I will see her again.
PM.
-
07-04-26 07:20 #14092Senior Member

Posts: 205Madam D
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...u/575500546581
Any reports on Madam D?
-
07-04-26 00:37 #14091Senior Member

Posts: 199Nykee
First link: Nykee. I had a really great time with her. No anal, and no BBFS (she does a really good BBBJ however).
Originally Posted by CATraveler
[View Original Post]
Pictures are recent, nice lady, not a clockwatcher.
I will repeat!
Second link: Angel. I don't know her.
PM.
-
07-03-26 19:45 #14090Senior Member

Posts: 153Kodi
Why don't about 5 of us go do a reverse opp on her? I seriously doubt the law gives a shit? It's time for street justice. I'm interested.
Originally Posted by Repairmanjack6
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 18:09 #14089Senior Member

Posts: 109Lovely in Leheigh
Have had my eye on these, can anyone share experiences with either these two:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/784658246516
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...e/692919259978
-
07-03-26 17:30 #14088Senior Member

Posts: 199Ms Pretty Pussy and Diamond
I heard really good things about Mariah (Ms Pretty Pussy) and Diamond. Both have been mentioned on this board before.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
I'm going to see Mariah this week.
Good luck.
PM.
-
07-03-26 13:41 #14087Regular Member

Posts: 12Sent skipthegames a complaint
I sent skipthegames a complaint about her. Hopefully, they will take her down.
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 11:08 #14086Senior Member

Posts: 186Iso full gfe
Any recommendations for a girl that offers full GFE. Would like DFK and make out like teenagers again.









Reply With Quote





