Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 17685
-
07-17-26 12:41 #17385Senior Member

Posts: 551Decaf, dude, please switch to decaf...
Originally Posted by BobJakkson
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 11:14 #17384Senior Member

Posts: 101WARNING: The Cartel is Coming!
Sorry yall but imma have to dip out and go deep, deep underground for a hot minute. The Cartel is onto me cause I've been wasting their girls' time. They're going to kill me and my whole family so I got to lay low, like real low, until things cool off a bit.
Don't worry though, you can trust that I'll be back with lots of reports on the high end girls later. Once those vicious thugs take out my parents and the inheritance is all settled out, imma be makin it rain on all them hos and spilling all the dirty details here.
Wish me luck. And keep your heads down, boys. Cause the cartel ain't playing!
-
07-17-26 02:04 #17383Regular Member

Posts: 6Karma. Ghosted
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3145634097/1
Rate was reasonable. Incall area was a bit sketchy but could be worse. Arrived at the hotel then cricket. No monetary loss. Probably will not try again.
-
07-16-26 22:38 #17382Regular Member

Posts: 13Ciara is real and photo accurate. Not sure about the "sister" but would assume legit as well.
Originally Posted by MongolianNinj
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 22:35 #17381Senior Member

Posts: 40No response
Texted her a couple of days ago inquiring about rates and which ones of the girls in the photo was her. No response.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 16:42 #17380Regular Member

Posts: 13Ciara is real. She's looks like her photos. I would assume the other is real, too. Who knows if they're actually sisters.
Originally Posted by MongolianNinj
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 11:32 #17379Senior Member

Posts: 510Well, lets' see.
Originally Posted by MongolianNinj
[View Original Post]
They "require small verification to meet for all new friends".
The ad lists one phone number, a photo has a different number.
Sure seems like a high chance of scamming today.
-
07-16-26 11:14 #17378Senior Member

Posts: 150Have you visited her?
I've been texting her and she was a little scattered. I was wondering if she's real. Which picture is she or is she even pictured? I do not want to visit a BBW. A little chubby is ok.
Originally Posted by Owenmoney26
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-16-26 10:01 #17377Senior Member

Posts: 57Ciara & Hazel
I know the board is overrun with "any intel?" posts, but I hope I've deposited enough information to ask.
Are these girls real?
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/212523821
I don't care for the sisters thing, but they would check my boxes of slender, young, natural.
-
07-16-26 09:35 #17376Senior Member

Posts: 638Is this like pussy roulette? Which girl are you getting, because from the looks of the pictures, there's about 6 ladies attached to this phone number.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 16:37 #17375Regular Member

Posts: 21Anyone still like to eat a hair pussy? I guess there has to be one.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 16:34 #17374Senior Member

Posts: 150New St Chas girl
Saw this and wondered if anyone has visited. 150/200/350.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/212420721
-
07-14-26 23:39 #17373Senior Member

Posts: 458The artist formerly known as Lucious
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/212385944
No idea how long that link will be good. Seems her life may be a little dramatic at the moment, happened to catch her new ad with a new name and a new number. She certainly didn't complain about anythng durng my visit so point in her favor.
Photos are completely accurate. Yeah she's missing a couple of teeth so that's why no smiles. Very nice in person. Gets down to business quick if you prefer it. As someone else said will let you cum pretty much anywhere, not cum shy. Baby damage just a in the pics. But really nice ass and hitting her from behind in doggy is actually a pretty hot sight.
-
07-14-26 20:45 #17372Senior Member

Posts: 170Reina
Old filtered pictures. Loves to put her finger in your bunghole. 60 yo. I will never repeat.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMong
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 20:21 #17371Senior Member

Posts: 36










Reply With Quote





