Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 26413
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26053

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to see her but I've seen past reviews about ripoffs, the bad motel she is staying at, no teeth, and she wants 120+ for a QV. It sounds like she sound be asking 80 tops. I'll pass.
    I've seen her twice. The first time was years ago, when she was skinny. She had rotten teeth back then. The second time was 4 years ago. She spent 20 minutes in the bathroom snorting. She must have snorted at least an entire gram. Any teeth she had remaining were completely black. Fucking her felt like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. She is definitely not worth 120.

  2. #26052

    Molly

    Been wanting to see her but I've seen past reviews about ripoffs, the bad motel she is staying at, no teeth, and she wants 120+ for a QV. It sounds like she sound be asking 80 tops. I'll pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...u/829438293870

    Found myself on the north west side and in need. Remembered some reviews of Molly so I thought I would try. Simple setup, no nonsense got to business with a nice BBBJ but no daty. Her body was what I like as well. Teeth are jacked as reported. Slid in to her bare and she was really wet or maybe the last guy? Who cares it doesn't bother me. Finished in her and watched it run out slowly. Overall good and reasonable experience. I wish there was more providers like her on the south and south west side as I don't always make it to the northwest side. If anyone knows of any please share.

  3. #26051

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    Too bad the links aren't working. Both seem like a good time.
    All you need to do is remove the period at end of each of the links and they'll work just fine.

  4. #26050
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    Too bad the links aren't working. Both seem like a good time.
    Remove the. At the end of her link. It was the end of his sentence but screws with the link.

    https://tryst.link/escort/12paradise-069

  5. #26049

    Age old question

    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if Cash Kay and Paradise are full or half sisters but they are blood sisters so that is that LOL. Cash is the thicker bbw with curly hair that has been escorting for at least 2 years. https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook.../754109745876. Back then Kay was offering threesomes with a white cute female named Stella Bandz. I just found out these two Rican chicks are sisters like 2 weeks ago from a story on Paradise's Fb page. For months I been wondering about if her slim spinner bottle girl sister Paradise was into this business. I just found out like last weeks that Paradise is finally posting and escorting. And I'm guessing she just join this industry a few weeks ago and she is posting on Tryst. https://tryst.link/escort/12paradise-069. There are very low chances that these sis will do a threesome together, but I guess with a very big donation there might be a chance. Or banging one sister after another that would also be nice to do. So if anyone is into a fantasy with 2 real sisters here is a chance to at least try and have a thereesome with these two ladies. Well maybe one day we can get a review on either one of them on here.
    Always wondered if sisters "work" the same. I wood do an in-depth investigation, one at time though.

  6. #26048
    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if Cash Kay and Paradise are full or half sisters but they are blood sisters so that is that LOL. Cash is the thicker bbw with curly hair that has been escorting for at least 2 years. https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook.../754109745876. Back then Kay was offering threesomes with a white cute female named Stella Bandz. I just found out these two Rican chicks are sisters like 2 weeks ago from a story on Paradise's Fb page. For months I been wondering about if her slim spinner bottle girl sister Paradise was into this business. I just found out like last weeks that Paradise is finally posting and escorting. And I'm guessing she just join this industry a few weeks ago and she is posting on Tryst. https://tryst.link/escort/12paradise-069. There are very low chances that these sis will do a threesome together, but I guess with a very big donation there might be a chance. Or banging one sister after another that would also be nice to do. So if anyone is into a fantasy with 2 real sisters here is a chance to at least try and have a thereesome with these two ladies. Well maybe one day we can get a review on either one of them on here.
    Too bad the links aren't working. Both seem like a good time.

  7. #26047

    Butter pecan Rican sisters

    I don't know if Cash Kay and Paradise are full or half sisters but they are blood sisters so that is that LOL. Cash is the thicker bbw with curly hair that has been escorting for at least 2 years. https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook.../754109745876. Back then Kay was offering threesomes with a white cute female named Stella Bandz. I just found out these two Rican chicks are sisters like 2 weeks ago from a story on Paradise's Fb page. For months I been wondering about if her slim spinner bottle girl sister Paradise was into this business. I just found out like last weeks that Paradise is finally posting and escorting. And I'm guessing she just join this industry a few weeks ago and she is posting on Tryst. https://tryst.link/escort/12paradise-069. There are very low chances that these sis will do a threesome together, but I guess with a very big donation there might be a chance. Or banging one sister after another that would also be nice to do. So if anyone is into a fantasy with 2 real sisters here is a chance to at least try and have a thereesome with these two ladies. Well maybe one day we can get a review on either one of them on here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cash Kay.png‎   Paradise.png‎  

  8. #26046

    Test drive

    Quote Originally Posted by WXYstudio1969  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone see this girl?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexikay93
    This chick sells content online, she's pretty out there obviously a user. I don't really think it's worth repeating after that experience. Also is not AA friendly at all, said somethings that I won't forget.

  9. #26045

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...u/829438293870

    Found myself on the north west side and in need. Remembered some reviews of Molly so I thought I would try. Simple setup, no nonsense got to business with a nice BBBJ but no daty. Her body was what I like as well. Teeth are jacked as reported. Slid in to her bare and she was really wet or maybe the last guy? Who cares it doesn't bother me. Finished in her and watched it run out slowly. Overall good and reasonable experience. I wish there was more providers like her on the south and south west side as I don't always make it to the northwest side. If anyone knows of any please share.
    I've been wanting to hit that for the longest, but I'm just not going to that hotel room. She's just too far for me. Even though she did text me about that tight wet pussy the other day LOL.

  10. #26044

    Kay Bay

    Did anyone see this girl?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexikay93

  11. #26043

    Molly

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...u/829438293870

    Found myself on the north west side and in need. Remembered some reviews of Molly so I thought I would try. Simple setup, no nonsense got to business with a nice BBBJ but no daty. Her body was what I like as well. Teeth are jacked as reported. Slid in to her bare and she was really wet or maybe the last guy? Who cares it doesn't bother me. Finished in her and watched it run out slowly. Overall good and reasonable experience. I wish there was more providers like her on the south and south west side as I don't always make it to the northwest side. If anyone knows of any please share.

  12. #26042

    Satin silk

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/531885420621

    Anyone seen her recently (in the last 6 mo)? Last time I saw her was 2010-ish and I was curious if anything's changed (or if others have different experience). Is she GFE, covered, etc? DM please!
    Saw her maybe a month ago. Everything covered, can't recall donation maybe 120 qv. Nice ass from behind but slight odor. Imo not worth it unless you just want a quickie. She'll get the job done.

  13. #26041

    Satin Silk

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/531885420621

    Anyone seen her recently (in the last 6 mo)? Last time I saw her was 2010-ish and I was curious if anything's changed (or if others have different experience). Is she GFE, covered, etc? DM please!

  14. #26040

    My Bad

    That post was meant for the other guy. If she wants to base her performance on the guys looks, she should turn the guy away if she doesn't like what she sees. Don't take our money and give us crappy service. I have turned around and left many times when the woman opens the door and I don't like what I see.

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    I'm not ok with it brother! I was merely commenting on the other guy's review that seemed to excuse her for not giving great performance due to if she's attracted to someone. I was attempting to state that a negative review because of such a thing is still a valid negative review!

  15. #26039
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    So you are OK if a provider bases their performance on the guys looks? If that is the case, the next time I see someone I will base how much I give based on their looks. These ladies asking 120 for a QV will only get 40 from me. SW will only get 5 bucks. Your review still seems fishy to me.
    I'm not ok with it brother! I was merely commenting on the other guy's review that seemed to excuse her for not giving great performance due to if she's attracted to someone. I was attempting to state that a negative review because of such a thing is still a valid negative review!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape