Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 26401
-
07-16-26 10:39 #26056Senior Member

Posts: 772Molly is a good actress, she likes "baby talk", "strip tease" and "acting submissive for daddy".
Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI
[View Original Post]
Go see her for these "experiences" and you'll probably have more fun.
-
07-16-26 10:15 #26055Senior Member

Posts: 33Kaybabe
Definitely out there in xani land. And one of them chicks that want you to get them Starbucks on your way. Do not recommend LOL.
Originally Posted by ErrlRipper
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 09:40 #26054Senior Member

Posts: 221Molly
I also saw her about a year ago. Same as others about the teeth. Did HHR (I don't recall the rate) and she didn't have a lot of interest / motivation, then again I was craving something more GFE. She had covers so she required one. I haven't been back since, although her ad makes it sounds like the best experience in the world and the pictures frame her in great way. Wish that matched up to the performance. She was a bit of a dead fish but I also saw her at like 1 a, so maybe end of her shift haha.
Originally Posted by Chad152
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 22:20 #26053Senior Member

Posts: 200Molly
I've seen her twice. The first time was years ago, when she was skinny. She had rotten teeth back then. The second time was 4 years ago. She spent 20 minutes in the bathroom snorting. She must have snorted at least an entire gram. Any teeth she had remaining were completely black. Fucking her felt like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. She is definitely not worth 120.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 21:27 #26052Senior Member

Posts: 1480Molly
Been wanting to see her but I've seen past reviews about ripoffs, the bad motel she is staying at, no teeth, and she wants 120+ for a QV. It sounds like she sound be asking 80 tops. I'll pass.
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 18:40 #26051Senior Member

Posts: 488Links
All you need to do is remove the period at end of each of the links and they'll work just fine.
Originally Posted by OldBear
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 10:46 #26050Senior Member

Posts: 421Remove the. At the end of her link. It was the end of his sentence but screws with the link.
Originally Posted by OldBear
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/12paradise-069
-
07-15-26 09:36 #26049Senior Member

Posts: 1323Age old question
Always wondered if sisters "work" the same. I wood do an in-depth investigation, one at time though.
Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 00:35 #26048Senior Member

Posts: 489Too bad the links aren't working. Both seem like a good time.
Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 21:49 #26047Senior Member

Posts: 429Butter pecan Rican sisters
I don't know if Cash Kay and Paradise are full or half sisters but they are blood sisters so that is that LOL. Cash is the thicker bbw with curly hair that has been escorting for at least 2 years. https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook.../754109745876. Back then Kay was offering threesomes with a white cute female named Stella Bandz. I just found out these two Rican chicks are sisters like 2 weeks ago from a story on Paradise's Fb page. For months I been wondering about if her slim spinner bottle girl sister Paradise was into this business. I just found out like last weeks that Paradise is finally posting and escorting. And I'm guessing she just join this industry a few weeks ago and she is posting on Tryst. https://tryst.link/escort/12paradise-069. There are very low chances that these sis will do a threesome together, but I guess with a very big donation there might be a chance. Or banging one sister after another that would also be nice to do. So if anyone is into a fantasy with 2 real sisters here is a chance to at least try and have a thereesome with these two ladies. Well maybe one day we can get a review on either one of them on here.
-
07-14-26 18:59 #26046Regular Member

Posts: 21Test drive
This chick sells content online, she's pretty out there obviously a user. I don't really think it's worth repeating after that experience. Also is not AA friendly at all, said somethings that I won't forget.
Originally Posted by WXYstudio1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 17:07 #26045Senior Member

Posts: 324Molly
I've been wanting to hit that for the longest, but I'm just not going to that hotel room. She's just too far for me. Even though she did text me about that tight wet pussy the other day LOL.
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 13:39 #26044Regular Member

Posts: 5Kay Bay
Did anyone see this girl?
https://tryst.link/escort/sexikay93
-
07-14-26 12:12 #26043Senior Member

Posts: 195Molly
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...u/829438293870
Found myself on the north west side and in need. Remembered some reviews of Molly so I thought I would try. Simple setup, no nonsense got to business with a nice BBBJ but no daty. Her body was what I like as well. Teeth are jacked as reported. Slid in to her bare and she was really wet or maybe the last guy? Who cares it doesn't bother me. Finished in her and watched it run out slowly. Overall good and reasonable experience. I wish there was more providers like her on the south and south west side as I don't always make it to the northwest side. If anyone knows of any please share.
-
07-14-26 09:55 #26042Senior Member

Posts: 33Satin silk
Saw her maybe a month ago. Everything covered, can't recall donation maybe 120 qv. Nice ass from behind but slight odor. Imo not worth it unless you just want a quickie. She'll get the job done.
Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






