Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 26402
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26042

    Satin silk

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/531885420621

    Anyone seen her recently (in the last 6 mo)? Last time I saw her was 2010-ish and I was curious if anything's changed (or if others have different experience). Is she GFE, covered, etc? DM please!
    Saw her maybe a month ago. Everything covered, can't recall donation maybe 120 qv. Nice ass from behind but slight odor. Imo not worth it unless you just want a quickie. She'll get the job done.

  2. #26041

    Satin Silk

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/531885420621

    Anyone seen her recently (in the last 6 mo)? Last time I saw her was 2010-ish and I was curious if anything's changed (or if others have different experience). Is she GFE, covered, etc? DM please!

  3. #26040

    My Bad

    That post was meant for the other guy. If she wants to base her performance on the guys looks, she should turn the guy away if she doesn't like what she sees. Don't take our money and give us crappy service. I have turned around and left many times when the woman opens the door and I don't like what I see.

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    I'm not ok with it brother! I was merely commenting on the other guy's review that seemed to excuse her for not giving great performance due to if she's attracted to someone. I was attempting to state that a negative review because of such a thing is still a valid negative review!

  4. #26039
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    So you are OK if a provider bases their performance on the guys looks? If that is the case, the next time I see someone I will base how much I give based on their looks. These ladies asking 120 for a QV will only get 40 from me. SW will only get 5 bucks. Your review still seems fishy to me.
    I'm not ok with it brother! I was merely commenting on the other guy's review that seemed to excuse her for not giving great performance due to if she's attracted to someone. I was attempting to state that a negative review because of such a thing is still a valid negative review!

  5. #26038

    Chicana Asia

    Wow I'm just finding out today this caramel Mexican female is escorting. The more b*tches escorting the better. She is real well I guess not her nails, hair and ass LOL I think just her tits might be real, maybe. She usually wears wigs and has a bbl but she was born a female don't get it wrong. I have never met her but I do dig her pornstar / stripper body. Asia is into the Chicano culture and she does some low rider car shows on the southside, downtown MKE and probably in other cities too. Ha ha ha I like that pic where a cock is standing on her shoulder. I want to put my cock somewhere else in her if you know what I mean LOL. She is most likely friends with the Mexican bbw Pink Coka (Karma), dang a threesome with those two putas would be amazing. I don't get why Asia does not have a local number and it is not clear if she is hosting in MKE or Racine those could be red flags. Well anyways hopefully she gets reviewed on here and not just for massages but for FS too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...l/561796119425
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Asia.png‎   Asia and Cock.png‎  

  6. #26037

    Dolly

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysChillin  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her post in a while. Saw her a few years back and was my first in the hobby. I hardly ever partake, but I might for old times sake LOL. When I saw her she had a baby recently so her tits were huge and very nice. Anyone see her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...4/919906074822
    Crazy thing I met her years ago before she was doing this my friend was messing around with her and asked if I could take her home for him one day this was before the baby she's tall and really skinny she didn't remember me but when I saw her post for the first time I had to hit her up she was cool had no issues she came to my place.

  7. #26036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 261

    99% are cuckoo

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    She's cuckoo / absolutely nuts and super skinny. Pics are not accurate at all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...7/759970416223
    Most in the profession are cuckoo. What makes Chloe stand out in the cuckoo aspect?

  8. #26035

    Dolly

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    With these many red crosses & stop signs on her post, very few in this forum will bother with Dolly.
    I get it. Personally, I always use a cover with any providers and never go for DFK so I was cool with everything. Didn't require any verification either.

    I get that some of her crosses and stop signs are going to exclude her from some mongers though. I'm not mad at anyone's non-negotiable's. Plus when I saw her it was a quick visit for just a quick pump and dump. Like I said, my first provider that I saw. If I saw her now for a longer visit, I might actually not have the same fondness. LOL.

  9. #26034

    Cupcake Chloe

    She's cuckoo / absolutely nuts and super skinny. Pics are not accurate at all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...7/759970416223
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7913.jpg‎  

  10. #26033
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysChillin  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her post in a while. Saw her a few years back and was my first in the hobby. I hardly ever partake, but I might for old times sake LOL. When I saw her she had a baby recently so her tits were huge and very nice. Anyone see her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...4/919906074822
    With these many red crosses & stop signs on her post, very few in this forum will bother with Dolly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7909.jpg‎  

  11. #26032

    Dolly is back

    Haven't seen her post in a while. Saw her a few years back and was my first in the hobby. I hardly ever partake, but I might for old times sake LOL. When I saw her she had a baby recently so her tits were huge and very nice. Anyone see her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...4/919906074822

  12. #26031

    I saw her today

    Quote Originally Posted by MkeStud2010  [View Original Post]
    Just met the sexy MilfyKat while she is staying at a high end hotel in the Milwaukee area. 10/10 experience for me. I'm guessing any negative review of her is due to her finding her gentlemen callers unattractive. For the record I am 42 years old 6'4" tall 220 lbs and completely shaved.

    She opens the door in a sexy white lace lingerie top and invites me in. We sit on the couch where she lays back with her magic wand and starts buzzing her clit while I get undressed. I insert a couple fingers and she blasts me with a squirt. I dive in and lick her wet pussy juices up sucking her perfectly shaved pussy. She gets on her knees and starts sucking my already hard cock getting it ready for the main event. She mounts me while I'm on the couch riding me like a bull then suggests we move to the bed. She lays down and I dive back in eating her pussy again then I start fucking her missionary for a while then suggest she climb back on top. She mounts me again and I thrust until I blow a huge load into her wet pussy. I have her lay back so I can eat my fresh load out of her.

    If you're lucky enough to see her you will not regret it.
    I saw her today. She does look like her pictures. But my one hour session lasted all of 10 to 15 minutes. Friendly but not overly warm. I had trouble performing due to some nerves. But she got me to explode OK session but probably would not repeat based on the shorting my time.

  13. #26030

    Performance based on looks

    So you are OK if a provider bases their performance on the guys looks? If that is the case, the next time I see someone I will base how much I give based on their looks. These ladies asking 120 for a QV will only get 40 from me. SW will only get 5 bucks. Your review still seems fishy to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    First off: negative reviews due to her finding those folks unattractive, sure! So valid negative reviews then! If she can only perform for people she finds attractive then that's an accurate review of her performance. Secondly, your review doesn't really say much other than what a smut novel covers (no link, no cost, hell no price). Sounds like she found you attractive then, so lucky you! Lastly: Although I've never seen her (tried several times, and reported here why that fell through on her end, which she promptly messaged me once she saw the review and chewed me out) and given how the other sites typically only allow positive reviews, I probably will never seek her out regardless of how glowing of a review you give her. Not trying to come off as a jerk on you here; just don't want another glowing review of a mediocre provider to give the wrong impression just because it was worded as best possible situation / fantasy.

  14. #26029
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #26028
    Quote Originally Posted by MkeStud2010  [View Original Post]
    Just met the sexy MilfyKat while she is staying at a high end hotel in the Milwaukee area. 10/10 experience for me. I'm guessing any negative review of her is due to her finding her gentlemen callers unattractive. For the record I am 42 years old 6'4" tall 220 lbs and completely shaved.

    She opens the door in a sexy white lace lingerie top and invites me in. We sit on the couch where she lays back with her magic wand and starts buzzing her clit while I get undressed. I insert a couple fingers and she blasts me with a squirt. I dive in and lick her wet pussy juices up sucking her perfectly shaved pussy. She gets on her knees and starts sucking my already hard cock getting it ready for the main event. She mounts me while I'm on the couch riding me like a bull then suggests we move to the bed. She lays down and I dive back in eating her pussy again then I start fucking her missionary for a while then suggest she climb back on top. She mounts me again and I thrust until I blow a huge load into her wet pussy. I have her lay back so I can eat my fresh load out of her.

    If you're lucky enough to see her you will not regret it.
    First off: negative reviews due to her finding those folks unattractive, sure! So valid negative reviews then! If she can only perform for people she finds attractive then that's an accurate review of her performance. Secondly, your review doesn't really say much other than what a smut novel covers (no link, no cost, hell no price). Sounds like she found you attractive then, so lucky you! Lastly: Although I've never seen her (tried several times, and reported here why that fell through on her end, which she promptly messaged me once she saw the review and chewed me out) and given how the other sites typically only allow positive reviews, I probably will never seek her out regardless of how glowing of a review you give her. Not trying to come off as a jerk on you here; just don't want another glowing review of a mediocre provider to give the wrong impression just because it was worded as best possible situation / fantasy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape