Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 3963 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 59445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59115
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I know a Jenny works at Starlight Wed, Thursday, Friday. She is about 5 ft 4 , A Cup, Short Black Hair, bad teeth Nice Ass. Lets me play. I know there was a Mint Jenny Sighting with almost same description. Did anyone that saw Jenny at Mint, see her on a Wed Thursday or Friday? She can't be in both places. I asked mine if she works somewhere else, she said no, but the way she said it.
    Jenny at Mint was at least a C cup and her teeth were fine. She told me she was leaving for LA in May. I asked her if she was coming back, she said she didn't know.

  2. #59114

    Yeaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverPaul  [View Original Post]
    Tai Ji Massage. I did an advance search and could not find a post on this parlor. Any one with experience? Sites seem to differ. Table Shower? HOT shows some good massage.
    Coco (the owner) and the other lady working there both provide L1, but nothing special. Neither are lookers or anything significant to grab onto.

  3. #59113

    Tai Ji Massage

    Tai Ji Massage. I did an advance search and could not find a post on this parlor. Any one with experience? Sites seem to differ. Table Shower? HOT shows some good massage.

  4. #59112

    BBBJ or BBFS

    If yall know any place that does BBBJ or BBFS let me know. I don't mind tipping extra for it.

  5. #59111

    EK Healink

    Can anyone report on talent at EK?

  6. #59110
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati555  [View Original Post]
    I too have many questions with this post regarding $ and what was offered. I experienced the same services as did the other members here who commented on Msw6969's post. I agree something does not add up unless Msw6969 is very special and unique individual that can coax / convince her to offer those services as he explained. She is one beautiful woman for sure but FS and mish being offered- I question that as well. She has always been very careful and cautious about this type of service. Something does not add up.
    It's $80 an hour at Aura.

    I highly, highly doubt she did either BBBJ or FS unless she was getting tipped above $200. And even then I'd be surprised.

  7. #59109

    I love massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie21  [View Original Post]
    Did you actually see a male masseuse at I love massage Norcross or the girl answer phone or front desk say that? I have heard the story many times but never see a male there just a very quirky yet fun girl. I am just curious this mystery. I am thinking she just say that sometime? Or anyone else see one there?
    So there is a male masseuse there, her father.

    So I've been trying to crack this place throughout the year going about 3-4 times, since she is young and does seem interesting. From what I know its her and father who do the massages but she makes excuses a lot to not do the massage. "Busy" "only male mesusse" ect as you can read on this forum and on RM.

    Finally I went there on the 3rd visit and she gave me a massage, it was good but no happiness. So I try again to make sure and get there right when they open, she walks into the store and I see her father drive away. I get in and she says she can't do the massage and tries to call her father to return and I just walk out.

  8. #59108

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I know a Jenny works at Starlight Wed, Thursday, Friday. She is about 5 ft 4 , A Cup, Short Black Hair, bad teeth Nice Ass. Lets me play. I know there was a Mint Jenny Sighting with almost same description. Did anyone that saw Jenny at Mint, see her on a Wed Thursday or Friday? She can't be in both places. I asked mine if she works somewhere else, she said no, but the way she said it.
    I'm familiar with both spots and they are not same people.

  9. #59107

    Jenny

    I know a Jenny works at Starlight Wed, Thursday, Friday. She is about 5 ft 4 , A Cup, Short Black Hair, bad teeth Nice Ass. Lets me play. I know there was a Mint Jenny Sighting with almost same description. Did anyone that saw Jenny at Mint, see her on a Wed Thursday or Friday? She can't be in both places. I asked mine if she works somewhere else, she said no, but the way she said it.

  10. #59106
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleG24  [View Original Post]
    I saw her during 4th of July weekend. What happened was that I asked to see Jenny. The tall skinny girl with short hair came into the room and served me. Before we wrapped up, she told me that she was going by Gina and not Jenny anymore. I think it's the same person unless I was duped.
    You were duped. The tall skinny girl is Gina. How was the service from Gina?

  11. #59105

    Mint, Blue

    I went to Mint after reading a few reviews. I highly recommend Blue. She's cute, tits or nice. 80 for house and 200 for FS. Funny enough, I have been with Blue near where I stay in the countryside. After telling her that, she gave me an extra visit on the card. 10/10.

  12. #59104

    Yoyo

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    Msw6969 $60 for the hour? Full service? Your posts are all over the country, that's great and I travel as well but the intel is not lining up? Are you always getting FS? I see you posted about this location 3-4 times.
    I too have many questions with this post regarding $ and what was offered. I experienced the same services as did the other members here who commented on Msw6969's post. I agree something does not add up unless Msw6969 is very special and unique individual that can coax / convince her to offer those services as he explained. She is one beautiful woman for sure but FS and mish being offered- I question that as well. She has always been very careful and cautious about this type of service. Something does not add up.

  13. #59103

    I've had similar experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Dailymonger404  [View Original Post]
    I was also greeted by yoyo but had a different experience. I had been a couple times already for just revived L1 which is what I was looking for. After seeing your post I tried to receive full service because at first I thought it was only L1 so he had seen me on multiple occasions and she is very friendly I tipped her $140 and she gave me a really good massage and on the flip she started giving jr a good rub and she undressed let me suck on her beautiful tits and rub on every part of her body. I was about to bust because the HJ was amazing so I had her stop and I asked if we can proceed to either BJ or the main event and she said she doesn't do that so I was confused because if I was going to receive L1 experience I would've left L1 tip money. Do you have any tips on how I can get to FS with her or why she may of taken off all her clothes to then not give me FS AND only L1. Please feel free to respond on forum or PM me. Thank you.
    I quite enjoyed my time at aura, and Yoyo was a lot of fun, but she made it clear to me that she only does L1. She'll get close to my ear / neck and bite / nibble a bit before making her way down, but I've never tipped more than. 6, but also never received more than a nice L1. The fact you even got her top off is ahead of me, so I am not sure what the other guy has that we must not!

  14. #59102

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbinsider  [View Original Post]
    Is Jenny back? When did you see her?
    I saw her during 4th of July weekend. What happened was that I asked to see Jenny. The tall skinny girl with short hair came into the room and served me. Before we wrapped up, she told me that she was going by Gina and not Jenny anymore. I think it's the same person unless I was duped.

  15. #59101
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleG24  [View Original Post]
    Saw jenny at Mint. As others have noted, she's got a slender figure with nice A cups. Her hair is jet black and short, reaching just past her chin which I think really suited her. It was a standard Mint session (shower, sauna, decent massage, CBJ, cfs, titty sucking, no dfk) but I went late at night and she promised more services if I came earlier in the day. . 8 to the house and $. 6 tip for 1 hour. Probably could've haggled for less, but she was just my type. I'd recommend her, but I enjoyed my session with Bianca more.
    Is Jenny back? When did you see her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape