Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 583 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 8737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8617
    Quote Originally Posted by LegMan69  [View Original Post]
    Trap. I would have thought Uncle LEO wouldn't post anything on the weekend, just because of the cost of having someone incarcerated for the weekend.

    .
    When they go after pedos, those people will be locked up for a while before they can get bailed out. Being on the weekend won't stop them. They might even be more active since guys may be looking to spend some of their paycheck on the weekend.

  2. #8616
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    She's either under age and a naughty girl or it's a trap.

    Here's the text conversation +1 (860) 90.) ank you.

    Yes babe I have time what services.

    Full service where are you staying?

    Hotel my moms out for the night.

    Which Hotel sorry.

    In west haven the ad made me lie and put 19 I'm 15 but idc if you don't LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/596849634808
    Trap. Posting as 19 then saying they are 15 is the M. O. Others have reported. Someone, I think it was an admin, posted somewhere not to report this kind of stuff since we want the pedos getting busted. Somehow I don't think the pedos are looking at reviews. I don't have a problem with the law going after pedos, but I do have an issue with the way they are doing it. If they go after people looking for underage then good. If they are going after people who are looking for people of age who might be willing to go a year or 2 younger then I think that's entrapment.

  3. #8615
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowed  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one or have a review?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...o/987913862506
    So how was she?

  4. #8614
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

    Reached out a few times with no response. May try the brunettes listing today instead in EH / NH / BFD?? For a car date is a tandem bike ok?

    Tryst is pricey but has constant rotations.

    Good hunting.
    Same. Tried with no response and it looks like she's gone. Kind of gave me a funny feeling anyway. Oh well.

  5. #8613
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to MissLadyK aka karebear2232 on CC? If so she was last online 5 days ago, but she stopped responding to me since April for whatever reason.
    Yes. That's her. I last saw her over the winter, nothing since.

  6. #8612

    Re: Karen

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen karen recently? She seems to have disappeared.
    Are you referring to MissLadyK aka karebear2232 on CC? If so she was last online 5 days ago, but she stopped responding to me since April for whatever reason.

  7. #8611

    Karen east haven

    Has anyone seen karen recently? She seems to have disappeared.

  8. #8610
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    Agree she was a stellar partner. Saw her in NH a few times and agree. The Condos in East Haven and East Harford were a little nerve racking as her roomates were always walking around. I saw this ad / listing the other day and it triggered me thinking about her and then I saw the post here, Good hunting.
    DM me with Number saw her when she was in waterbury she was great lost her number thanks.

  9. #8609

    Have a date set up tomorrow

    Has anyone seen this one or have a review?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...o/987913862506

  10. #8608

    Raj here is a similar vibe.

    Agree she was a stellar partner. Saw her in NH a few times and agree. The Condos in East Haven and East Harford were a little nerve racking as her roomates were always walking around. I saw this ad / listing the other day and it triggered me thinking about her and then I saw the post here, Good hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-14 182616.jpg‎  

  11. #8607
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

    Reached out a few times with no response. May try the brunettes listing today instead in EH / NH / BFD?? For a car date is a tandem bike ok?

    Tryst is pricey but has constant rotations.

    Good hunting.
    Thanks. If I have luck tomorrow I'll let you know.

  12. #8606

    Zoey Branford Brandford. 8233

    Hello.

    Reached out a few times with no response. May try the brunettes listing today instead in EH / NH / BFD?? For a car date is a tandem bike ok?

    Tryst is pricey but has constant rotations.

    Good hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zoey.jpeg‎   new brunette eh.jpg‎   BR BFD.jpeg‎  

  13. #8605
    203-664-8233.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...i/748232924594

    Zoey.

    Tried searching but kept coming up with other girls using the same name. Been looking as she's in Branford. Was thinking of trying tomorrow but wanted to see if anyone had any info.

    Thanks in advance.

  14. #8604

    Any Luck or reports

    I am really trying to find new girls. Anyone have luck with hot dot com.

  15. #8603

    Jenni Hamden North haven and other spots 5912

    Called. Delay of 10 or so, provided correct town, sent me location and rates (very reasonable). Arrived and was given wrong rm # which caused drama with the MGR as I passed thru the lobby. Texted and was given correct room with external door. Full menu. Just like the pics. Kissing was great and then her eyes flashed and she said Oh I'm not suppose to French kiss. Lip kissing was allowed throughout. BBJ and DATY / FIV to her O. On with cover. Multiple positions including FCG to her O again. Condom kept coming off / ED and we switched to a nice playful BBJ and Ball sucking to My o with no effort to collect or contain the come. Wet wipe for the cleanup provided. Nice time. Some notes. She's heading to FLA for a few weeks. While I was in the room a car with two guys had arrived directly in front of her room. As soon as I pulled out oft the pot they got out and headed into the room. Did not bother me. One pic also has an apparent engagement ring. Recomended an I'll be back Good hunting men!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jenni.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape